The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-11-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared100 View Post
working class executive like me can only support at poisedon or buy a few LD at G club... this type out of my league, maybe if get bonus can book one to try.. once in a lifetime experience.
Slogging worker like me, can't even go Poseidon or G Club. Can only download AV n pcc.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Hey stupid fella, don't act smart. If you don't know, just shut up.
You guys are much too SOFT. In usa we call em wussies or pussies.......lol.
Old 26-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Thanks for heads up, Bro Nookie2612.
Not a prob bro.....good luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
Kontek you for syt can?
KNS....u need kotex lah not kontek....u so many laew still so greedy ah??
Old 26-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Apparently the yellow shirts not happy occupying the various ministries yesterday. Now heard that they planning occupy the airport like in 2008? Bros that get stuck there can claim hotel from Yingluck leaw!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this period cheong bkk must buy travel insurance, in case SUKVUNNAPOON close down again , i dont want to have to use U-taopao airbase to take flight.
Old 26-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Apparently the yellow shirts not happy occupying the various ministries yesterday. Now heard that they planning occupy the airport like in 2008? Bros that get stuck there can claim hotel from Yingluck leaw!
hope lah.....
Old 26-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
got buy yellow shirts from bkk for me anot
wear leaw chok dee mak mak
Old 26-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
got buy yellow shirts from bkk for me anot
wear leaw chok dee mak mak
I buy for you? For f**k? You so many Isaan gik chin chai ask them buy for you can already...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Will be going to Bangkok with my guys from 6-10 dec. Any1 interested to meet up to have chill night at G-club?
Old 27-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
this period cheong bkk must buy travel insurance, in case SUKVUNNAPOON close down again , i dont want to have to use U-taopao airbase to take flight.
why not? that's my favorite airport in the world! no lines at the counters and 30mins from heaven!
Old 27-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn I'm suppose to go to bkk on the 1st of January. Hope the flights won't be cancelled or something.
Old 27-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think thailand dont know got how many coups since the beginning of time.
all these protest is very common la. no big deal. protest and baht falls, even better for cheapo singapo nang who cheong bkk ma
Old 27-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i think thailand dont know got how many coups since the beginning of time.
all these protest is very common la. no big deal. protest and baht falls, even better for cheapo singapo nang who cheong bkk ma
It will never end la. Red win yellow protest. Yellow win red protest. Both win green will come out and protest! Red yellow and green win , purple will come out and protest .........................
Old 27-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
It will never end la. Red win yellow protest. Yellow win red protest. Both win green will come out and protest! Red yellow and green win , purple will come out and protest .........................
Lucky they dun wear black or blue.... else I can't walk around in Thailand.
Old 27-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
Damn I'm suppose to go to bkk on the 1st of January. Hope the flights won't be cancelled or something.
the best situation is to go there AND THEN the flight back get cancelled

then you are "stuck" in thailand

i have no choice but then to call back and tell boss "eh cannot come back how ? take bus very dangerous i am scared " , during this phone conversation my cock is getting sucked
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1