The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold
New thrend in MR and asking info?

Hi brothers,

Pardon me if this is inappropriate to ask here.

Recently i gotten a few ctcs from a few kind bros and had been selecting who i try 1st by asking location and damage from the gals coz their threads do not state their damage (neither does the FR or MR in those threads stated their damage).

Mostly i get only the address and they juz refuse to disclose their prices, just kept saying come down den say.
Personally i had some bad exp with "come down den say" type, once go down, paid "massage fee" go in liao den GQ was asking for 150~180 once even 200.
i shocked till max. (heng those few joints closed liao)

I also tio kp by 1 girl whom i wrote a MR for which i stated her damage and the availability of autoroaming. she demanded i delete my MR. o,O wth

Is this the new thrend in sbf - that the damage and availability of autoroaming are not to be disclosed in threads, FR and MR?

Look forward to be enlighten by brothers of sbf.

Thank you.

E2E
Old 06-01-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold
Re: New thrend in MR and asking info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager2enter View Post
Hi brothers,

Recently i gotten a few ctcs from a few kind bros and had been selecting who i try 1st by asking location and damage from the gals coz their threads do not state their damage (neither does the FR or MR in those threads stated their damage).

Mostly i get only the address and they juz refuse to disclose their prices, just kept saying come down den say.
Personally i had some bad exp with "come down den say" type, once go down, paid "massage fee" go in liao den GQ was asking for 150~180 once even 200.

I also tio kp by 1 girl whom i wrote a MR for which i stated her damage and the availability of autoroaming. she demanded i delete my MR. o,O wth

Is this the new thrend in sbf - that the damage and availability of autoroaming are not to be disclosed in threads, FR and MR?

Thank you.

E2E
You've been here for almost seven and a half years...

You should know what's right and wrong

Sbf works as a feedback system to inform fella bros of the good/bad

No such things as information with-held as against the law

Happy hunting but stay safe, bro!
Old 06-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Andy5388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can always choose the 30min package, and go in and explore. Bros who went commando also pay entrance fee to learn. Want to play, don be scare. Scare, stay at home better.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alaso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm, learning now!
Old 06-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

Sbf had always been a plaform for sharing information on good service fellow brothers found across the island.

The reason i started this thread was just to verify if there was any changes to what i knew before as recent encounters made me felt like things seem to be different.

Thanks for sharing bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
You've been here for almost seven and a half years...

You should know what's right and wrong

Sbf works as a feedback system to inform fella bros of the good/bad

No such things as information with-held as against the law

Happy hunting but stay safe, bro!
Old 06-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

TS - i think you refer to licensed MP with MLs providing illegitimate services ie. "Extras" which are prohibited by S'pore law + by MP operators. Those are precise reasons why you get no answers + your MR threads posed threats to many....

If you are refering to licensed MPs providing legitimate services within the confine of law ie. Clean. You should have no issue in obtaining all MP info + sharing all related MR feedback in open post format right here.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi brothers,

Thank you.

E2E
Regarding the MR you wrote which the ml in question demanded you to delete, perhaps if you forwarded to me via PM, i could pick up for you, points which you may hv made in error, which displeased her. But I leave it to you to decide. No obligation at all.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
ML also read this forum?
Especially PRC??
I really don't know, I believe they don't but ts bro shared that he wrote a MR, after which the girl (supposedly the ML) demanded for the deletion. So what would your thoughts be? Another possibility is the girl might be FL..so somehow she also knows this forum.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

From wat i know the forum here is monitored by many (CCTV) by whoever gals cos there will be ppl translating to them even though they dunno english...So if u were to mention ever something they dun like they most probably ask some seniors here or whoever to zap u or watever la..just be caution on wat u say...
Old 07-01-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sbf had always been a plaform for sharing information on good service fellow brothers found across the island.

The reason i started this thread was just to verify if there was any changes to what i knew before as recent encounters made me felt like things seem to be different.

Thanks for sharing bro.
The moment u know the joints given u will know if they are good. I similarity requested for some joints via PM and realised so many of them are giving the same joints for 1 location or 1 boss of various joints.

The moment I see the way the few person reply their PM or address, I deleted their PM. Waste of time. And u will be surprised how many threads are out there and how many joints as well are under same management.

What they posted vs what I encountered and their pricing is totally different.

They just want u to go down and lan lan after u pay your entrance fee.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post

Exactly, i tio a few times and blacklisted those joints, good thing is those few joints are already gone.

Now that it is more or less clear that nothing had changed from the way sbf works, i am clear how i am to carry on my future FR/MRs.

Got a few ctcs from a few bros, juz not enough Vit M and time to try all in a short time. (CNY coming).

Thank you to all bro. I think this thread can close liao.

Wish all bros safe and happy hunting .

Thx,
E2E
Old 07-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for sharing bro.
bro feel your feeling, now even in PM some ts also not disclose the damage information. those joints and FR that No damage provided even in PM are most probably not so good type
Old 07-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post

What they posted vs what I encountered and their pricing is totally different.

bro u spotted on, too many joint owners and business partners promoting their joints here
Old 08-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see these exchange of info allows answers to TS queries.....Good weekend samsters 😉

Quote:
Exactly, i tio a few times and blacklisted those joints, good thing is those few joints are already gone.

Now that it is more or less clear that nothing had changed from the way sbf works, i am clear how i am to carry on my future FR/MRs.

Got a few ctcs from a few bros, juz not enough Vit M and time to try all in a short time. (CNY coming).

Thank you to all bro. I think this thread can close liao.

Wish all bros safe and happy hunting .

Thx,
E2E
Old 09-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
ML also read this forum?
Especially PRC??
Why not ? Now with easy access to internet and they can easily translate to their language on their mobile devices .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1