The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 9
truthbetold99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytruthbetold99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2 Shortlisted MP that is worth the visit....

Hi bro.. can to share?? Thanks
Old 15-01-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 12
samcorp is one of the Best!samcorp is one of the Best!samcorp is one of the Best!

Bro able to share? Thx!
Old 01-02-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
Hey guys,
* Do note that I am not interested if your contacts is from those 743A, 13A, 64A etc... I am not into overpriced fast food. But of course I do have only one I like at 743A...
Bros who met me know that I'm quite an easy going guy and never zap or write bad FRs unless it's EXTREMELY BAD... but here goes:

I 2nd that!

After all the spring cleaning, pushing thru the crowd at Chinatown, shopping, visitings, and of course, servicing client's Yoni and boobs, I needed some pampering and went in search of foot and body massage, and if possible some happy endings

Recalled a Bro HK gave me some contacts in the above listed places (too bad didn't see this thread yet) and since I was near Bugis decided to visit this 743A place, as I was nearby.

Went in looking for JiaJia (quite chio from the pics on her wechat) or Anna (supposedly swee) both of which the recept (多多, 30s) said have, so I asked for Anna as I prefer a SYT sweet face over boobs anytime.

450pm. Recept collected $50, led me to rm and asked me to shower.

455pm. After shower, was kept waiting 5mins, and 多多 (horse face, flat chested despite clothes on padded bra) came in said both gals busy (wtf 10mins ago said both have to let me choose) & her turn to serve. I pitied her and thought since I'm there for a good rub to soothe my aching muscles... nevermind lah

She said wait, went out to take something and then at:

5:05pm, in came another milf 30s in white and said she is Yuki, she will massage me. Too tired to complain both face & body CMI (but saw a cute face, body covered in blanket sleeping on sofa, wanted to change but I thought CNY nvm La - even thought my heart wanted to change but didn't want to wake up sleeping beauty)

This YUki, no face, no boob, no skill in massage. Never use oil or powder and just press here and there with the ball of her palm and after 20mins, (massage only 10mins) half the time she stopped to use her HP to text and it keep buzzing with messages (damn irritating) started a 1min sexy massage on my butt.

5:25pm Now I really not happy and decided not to go for anything special, so just say I wanted massage only.

She said boss keeps the $50/HR and ask me to at least get a HJ for additional $80. Just too tired to argue. I said no. I don't have enough $$ (told her I had $50-60 left she said cannot unless no touch and just HJ. I said gd. I don't want any then, just finish up the massage and I go.

She finally said $70 for HJ au naturel.. I said ok but, she needs to massage me till the full 1 hour. Till 6pm (since I stepped into room at 5pm+. Then went shower and waited for them to decide who is doing the massage.. She said ok. Since I took the 服务

She massaged my KKB till 5:30 and after clean her hands with tissues, & said "done, go and bathe" I said I will bathe later. I still have a stiff shoulder and Lower back.

5:30 Dirty tactic. She then upped the ac to 26deg and kept saying "you sweat already go shower". I replied, not times up yet. At least 15-20min more. She unwillingly massaged me for another 15mins (worse than piano type & half the time on her HP again).

5:45 asked me to shower again. I refused to budge and said look there should be at least another 15mins of massage, not counting the 15mins+ she is on the phone. Nor starting late etc.

I tried to offer her some tips on massaging, but she was bz complaining that she is tired & they only get 2-3hours sleep every night as business is SUPERB!.... Unbelievable!!

5:50pm she stopped. Wtf, and I was so pissed, I didn't go for shower, dressed up, paid her the $70 and left. Asked her if Anna is busy, she said "there is no ANNA here. = 这里没有ANNA 这个人" then changed track to say "Maybe left country or this shop = 可能回国了,或者离开这家了”

Avoid at all cost! Thoughts of the story of a Bro who refused to pay and called police... jek ark I know but wonder if any bros receive such treatment, what your reaction will be!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II

Last edited by ExBro; 09-02-2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
MP #2

Name of Masseus: Axxx
Body: 7/10
looks: 7/10
Cup: B+
Massage: 8/10
Playability: 8.5/10
Nationality: Vietnamese
Damage: $50 + $80(BM)
*She asked for $100 for BM... and $150 for FJ.

Finished a late meeting with my customer and was driving a wrong way out of the place. Suddenly saw this MP in this super discreet place. Went in saw this ML who is manning the counter.

In came a 5/10 looking masseuse, i requested to change and came another 4/10 looking masseuse. Asked to change to the counter girl.

Gave a 8/10 massage and claim that she has been in this line for about 2 years. Had only came back after a 3 months break. This is her 2nd day after the come back.

when she was massaging my head and shoulder, i reached for her undies and then to great her "sister". Didnt reject. Then she climbed onto my back to massage. I reached for her "sister" again, this time she giggled. Couldnt take it anymore and just turned and grab her... She was shocked and put up a bit of resistant. But once i put my hand into her undies, all hell broke loose. She removed her dress very quickly and pushed my head to her nxxxxxx. Not not after that, she gave her first SQUIRT!

How i miss squirting girls! She was shocked i guess. She stopped me and reach for her own "sister" and touch it to smell the squirt. She told me there is no smell.. so is that good or bad? I told her i dont know. THen we continued... And she came for the next 3 times. Total she came 4 times. And the bed was damn fxxxing wet!
BRO Can PM Me CTN Thanks
Old 03-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coco888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro care to pm contacts, thanks
Old 08-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share location?
Old 04-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
daffodils1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,
can share ctc..

Quote:
MP #2

Name of Masseus: Axxx
Body: 7/10
looks: 7/10
Cup: B+
Massage: 8/10
Playability: 8.5/10
Nationality: Vietnamese
Damage: $50 + $80(BM)
*She asked for $100 for BM... and $150 for FJ.

Finished a late meeting with my customer and was driving a wrong way out of the place. Suddenly saw this MP in this super discreet place. Went in saw this ML who is manning the counter.

In came a 5/10 looking masseuse, i requested to change and came another 4/10 looking masseuse. Asked to change to the counter girl.

Gave a 8/10 massage and claim that she has been in this line for about 2 years. Had only came back after a 3 months break. This is her 2nd day after the come back.

when she was massaging my head and shoulder, i reached for her undies and then to great her "sister". Didnt reject. Then she climbed onto my back to massage. I reached for her "sister" again, this time she giggled. Couldnt take it anymore and just turned and grab her... She was shocked and put up a bit of resistant. But once i put my hand into her undies, all hell broke loose. She removed her dress very quickly and pushed my head to her nxxxxxx. Not not after that, she gave her first SQUIRT!

How i miss squirting girls! She was shocked i guess. She stopped me and reach for her own "sister" and touch it to smell the squirt. She told me there is no smell.. so is that good or bad? I told her i dont know. THen we continued... And she came for the next 3 times. Total she came 4 times. And the bed was damn fxxxing wet!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1