The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!
2 Shortlisted MP that is worth the visit....

I think many brothers here would have been quite frustrated going to MP with inflated rates yet getting Fxxxup service from ML. And I believe there are still many good ML out there and bros are not sharing here to save the MP. As such, i am sharing this 2 MP with bros to those who have these high standard ML.

Please take note, I will not entertain anyone with Fxxxup exchange. Or just trying to pull a fast one on me... Over the last 13 years, i have visited many MP... So don't try to con me. I will only share to those I screen and have really good ML to share. If not I am sorry.

Feel free to zap if you don't like this post. I don't need anyone to up me too. Just looking for pure good exchange.

MP #1

Name of Masseus: Axxxxxx
Body: 7/10
looks: 7/10
Cup: C+
Massage: 7/10
Playability: 8/10
Nationality: Malaysian
Damage: $50 + $100(BM)
*yes is overpriced which i usually don't pay more than $80 for BM... but i felt she is worth it.

How i got to know this ML was really by chance. Was having supper with my wife and suddenly found out that there is a new MP when we were returning to our car. Is stated at the signboard that it is a 24hrs spa. Asked my wife if she wants to go for a massage as is a unisex spa. She is fine and we went to the spa.

Asked for couple room and there wasn't any. So we had to go into seperate room. My wife got a SYT while i got an auntie. My wife was led into the room by her masseus while i was waiting for the auntie to be ready before leading to my room. As i was waiting, a busty SYT stepped out of their resting area... I saw here and immediately gestured to the counter lady to swap to that syt. She smiled, gave me an ok sign and giggled cheekily to me.

This ML is indeed friendly. Good massage and was very horny once i touch her "sister". Was moist quite quickly. Unfortunately didn't squirt. Dont want to go into the details. She is just one good "Fxxx"! ok, i didn't Fxxx her... i usually don't.Not the best i have but definitely an above good service from a scarce malaysian ML of the good olden times.

When we were done, i told her to not walk me out just in case my wife is outside waiting for me.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster (eP)

uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!
Re: 2 Shortlisted MP that is worth the visit....

MP #2

Name of Masseus: Axxx
Cup: B+
Massage: 8/10
Playability: 8.5/10
Nationality: Vietnamese
Damage: $50 + $80(BM)
*She asked for $100 for BM... and $150 for FJ.

Finished a late meeting with my customer and was driving a wrong way out of the place. Suddenly saw this MP in this super discreet place. Went in saw this ML who is manning the counter.

In came a 5/10 looking masseuse, i requested to change and came another 4/10 looking masseuse. Asked to change to the counter girl.

Gave a 8/10 massage and claim that she has been in this line for about 2 years. Had only came back after a 3 months break. This is her 2nd day after the come back.

when she was massaging my head and shoulder, i reached for her undies and then to great her "sister". Didnt reject. Then she climbed onto my back to massage. I reached for her "sister" again, this time she giggled. Couldnt take it anymore and just turned and grab her... She was shocked and put up a bit of resistant. But once i put my hand into her undies, all hell broke loose. She removed her dress very quickly and pushed my head to her nxxxxxx. Not not after that, she gave her first SQUIRT!

How i miss squirting girls! She was shocked i guess. She stopped me and reach for her own "sister" and touch it to smell the squirt. She told me there is no smell.. so is that good or bad? I told her i dont know. THen we continued... And she came for the next 3 times. Total she came 4 times. And the bed was damn fxxxing wet!
Old 06-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

the first mp sounds good

care to share bro?
Old 06-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
I think many brothers here would have been quite frustrated going to MP with inflated rates yet getting Fxxxup service from ML. And I believe there are still many good ML out there and bros are not sharing here to save the MP. As such, i am sharing this 2 MP with bros to those who have these high standard ML.

Please take note, I will not entertain anyone with Fxxxup exchange. Or just trying to pull a fast one on me... Over the last 13 years, i have visited many MP... So don't try to con me. I will only share to those I screen and have really good ML to share. If not I am sorry.

Feel free to zap if you don't like this post. I don't need anyone to up me too. Just looking for pure good exchange.

MP #1

Name of Masseus: Axxxxxx
Cup: C+
Massage: 7/10
Playability: 8/10
Nationality: Malaysian
Damage: $50 + $100(BM)
*yes is overpriced which i usually don't pay more than $80 for BM... but i felt she is worth it.

How i got to know this ML was really by chance. Was having supper with my wife and suddenly found out that there is a new MP when we were returning to our car. Is stated at the signboard that it is a 24hrs spa. Asked my wife if she wants to go for a massage as is a unisex spa. She is fine and we went to the spa.

Asked for couple room and there wasn't any. So we had to go into seperate room. My wife got a SYT while i got an auntie. My wife was led into the room by her masseus while i was waiting for the auntie to be ready before leading to my room. As i was waiting, a busty SYT stepped out of their resting area... I saw here and immediately gestured to the counter lady to swap to that syt. She smiled, gave me an ok sign and giggled cheekily to me.

This ML is indeed friendly. Good massage and was very horny once i touch her "sister". Was moist quite quickly. Unfortunately didn't squirt. Dont want to go into the details. She is just one good "Fxxx"! ok, i didn't Fxxx her... i usually don't.Not the best i have but definitely an above good service from a scarce malaysian ML of the good olden times.

When we were done, i told her to not walk me out just in case my wife is outside waiting for me.
HAHAHA this story is good

Entered MP with wife

Hanky panky with masseuse... Excellent!
Old 06-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share ctc, location and dmg for 1st location
Old 06-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 15
xiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud of

Bro can share contact and location.. Thanks Thanks..
Old 06-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
hp1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had drop you PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Hey guys,

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I had mentioned that the reason for my posting is becos I want an exchange of contacts. So you don't have to Up me or pm me to give you contacts if you are not even sharing your good contacts with me.

Let's not waste each other's time. Like I said, if you are not happy with this arrangement you can zap me. I don't really care. Isn't this why we accumulate all these points for... unless it can be exchanged for NTUC voucher. So Even if I am zapped to zero points, I don't mind. I have my ways to source new playground.. just thought of sharing here for other hardworking bros who go around trying

So far I have only responded to one bro. But of course if you don't trust to give me your contact first, then same thing applies. Don't even ask me anything or respond to me.

* Do note that I am not interested if your contacts is from those 743A, 13A, 64A etc... I am not into overpriced fast food. But of course I do have only one I like at 743A...
Old 06-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
Hey guys,

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I had mentioned that the reason for my posting is becos I want an exchange of contacts. So you don't have to Up me or pm me to give you contacts if you are not even sharing your good contacts with me.

Let's not waste each other's time. Like I said, if you are not happy with this arrangement you can zap me. I don't really care. Isn't this why we accumulate all these points for... unless it can be exchanged for NTUC voucher. So Even if I am zapped to zero points, I don't mind. I have my ways to source new playground.. just thought of sharing here for other hardworking bros who go around trying

So far I have only responded to one bro. But of course if you don't trust to give me your contact first, then same thing applies. Don't even ask me anything or respond to me.

* Do note that I am not interested if your contacts is from those 743A, 13A, 64A etc... I am not into overpriced fast food. But of course I do have only one I like at 743A...
Bro share wit u a ctc de u seee ngam u anot

Cheers
Old 06-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
akasam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have a PM bro. Hope you are satisfied
Old 07-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Had replied PM to 5 bros here. Although most of the contacts are what I already know, but I still share becos the contacts are genuine good quality ML.

For those who are waiting for me to share first then you would share, then please continue to wait. And those who zapped me claiming I am arrogant, just want to let you know it does not hurt me at all. Not able to get the good contacts should hurt more.

For those I shared... do take note that there is this new girl at MP#2 called boey or maybe changing her name to Kimberly... avoid her at all cost. Unless you like a radio who keeps rattling and want one who ask $100 (for non full) who can't do this or that.

Enjoy!
Old 07-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
IceLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good find bro!!
Girl in #2 MP sounds very hot
Old 10-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
GinkoNuts is one of the Best!GinkoNuts is one of the Best!GinkoNuts is one of the Best!

Share contact pls!
Old 10-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi pls share contacts, will exchange w something not from the usual menu
Old 10-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi can share ty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1