The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 11
markX77 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermarkX77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Summer...It was Simply Awesome!

Bro, please share your contact. Thank you so much!

Cheers!!!
Old 01-01-2017, 05:07 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

This is the thread for Summer:

https://samsforum.com/sho...d.php?t=634493

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 02-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hornboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, can share contact? Thanks man!
Old 04-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebrothers7 View Post
It was raining, well just a drizzle actually by the time I was heading for a good time in the afternoon. Could not be too bothered to drive from the office so took a cab to Peninsula and it was a total waste of time. Well, started walking back to the office and decided to do some work checking all the spas which I knew would actually be a waste of time...and yeah it was....I mean who wants to pay for crap looking gals....then I might was well bonk the gals in my building...

so walked back and headed past boat quay again...went up to an old joint and wow, business didn't seem to good with like 5-6 good looking gals all just sitting around...well the boss introduced them all and I must say Summer really caught my eye...she looked wild with the blonde hair and tight short dress with the 3.5inch heels

Well, I'm tired of writing but all I can say is she had an awesome body and the service.....totally unexpectedly awesome...the blow jus went on and on and on...who in the world blows for 20 mins and ass rims for 10 mins.. amazing..she doesn't understand English too well but who cares...really good attitude and slutty all at the same time!

she told me she used to work in Changi before...
totally happy...and this is definitely allowing me to continue writing this so late at the office!

I just want to exchange with bros who know hot ML gals who dress well
Sounds nice leh

Share contact?
Old 04-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
hanhan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can share me the ctc? thank you.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
blac9star is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
It was raining, well just a drizzle actually by the time I was heading for a good time in the afternoon. Could not be too bothered to drive from the office so took a cab to Peninsula and it was a total waste of time. Well, started walking back to the office and decided to do some work checking all the spas which I knew would actually be a waste of time...and yeah it was....I mean who wants to pay for crap looking gals....then I might was well bonk the gals in my building...

so walked back and headed past boat quay again...went up to an old joint and wow, business didn't seem to good with like 5-6 good looking gals all just sitting around...well the boss introduced them all and I must say Summer really caught my eye...she looked wild with the blonde hair and tight short dress with the 3.5inch heels

Well, I'm tired of writing but all I can say is she had an awesome body and the service.....totally unexpectedly awesome...the blow jus went on and on and on...who in the world blows for 20 mins and ass rims for 10 mins.. amazing..she doesn't understand English too well but who cares...really good attitude and slutty all at the same time!

totally happy...and this is definitely allowing me to continue writing this so late at the office!

wow bro...can share cctc pls
Old 06-01-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hellogoodbye4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc and location pls. Thank you
Old 06-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Where's this summer
Old 08-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dingdongdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share location bro?
Old 09-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
thundertits88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share?
Old 09-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share contract. Will give FR thanks
Old 10-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Summer today. Prev Cust over ran so had to wait. Place was descrete, parking easy. Went in paid cover charge led to Soon to wait. One pt no so good was that the bathroom is quite far from the massage room. On diff floors.

Looks: 7/10 (sluty lian pattern.)
Boobs: 8/10 nice n perky
Body: 7/10 little bit of baby fat
BJ: 9/10 amazing blowing skills.

Dmg a little on the higher side but I guess it's in cbd hence dental is higher as well.

Thx bluebrothers for sharing the contact! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old 10-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
superbro is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuperbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 11-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

machatea mia liao??
Old 11-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jumpppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro can share location and contacts. Thanks
Advert Space Available