The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
JSP looking like FC filled with CCTV at every corner ......🤔🤔🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by mePoke View Post
Is more cctv or brighter lighting being installed ?

Reno work going on at certain spots on all levels.

Noted were
1) corridor outside, former G--- Wellness, to toilet
2) opposite corridor to above, just outside the tcm shop
3) corridor corner near to link bridge.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
SGBird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGBird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jsp latest news

It's a chain reaction, this will up the demands for condoms, tissue, toilet roll, even plastic wrap too
Old 27-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Plastic wraps demand UPPPPP- snapped up by MLs..... 😱😱😱
Old 27-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Well the problem started at 1st floor, some of the bitch from fortune and adelphie come her giving half ball and haressing customer.One occasion even police came because they quarrel with customer.Av eventully came down to talk to the management because too many complain.Av went with the management and took photos of all the unit that are suspecting doing illegal service.After discussion they decided that the management will send letters to all affected unit to give them 1 month to settle the issue with their tenant.Some landlord continue to rent to them but some terminate their contract with them,some continue but were agreed to sign undertaking that in the event if they will found doing any illegal activicties they will be held responsible for all cost incurred.The management and AV have no right to force the landlord not to rent to any parties unless their tenant are being caught with evidence doing illegal activity.But they are putting pressure to the landlord as they have inform the landlord so they cant give excuse infuture if their tenant are being caught.And they will take action and fine the landlord by all means.After 5 nov we will know what is the situation at jsp,will update if there is any breaking news stay tune bros.
Old 27-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Well the problem started at 1st floor, some of the bitch from fortune and adelphie ..........
.After 5 nov we will know what is the situation at jsp,will update if there is any breaking news stay tune bros.
Exactly as what my honey over there said to me, word for word

I have been zapped numerous and know the nicks of some who done it. Let me state it one more time, "Hitherto I have NEVER zapped anyone and VERY UNLIKELY to do so unless I m 50-power".

So for the 3-power eunuch who zapped me becos of my earlier posting. dare you to pm me.

* The 5-power zapper, thanks for letting me know that u r also an eunuch.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.

Last edited by mePoke; 28-10-2016 at 09:29 AM.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Jsp latest news

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Well the problem started at 1st floor, some of the bitch from fortune and adelphie come her giving half ball and haressing customer.One occasion even police came because they quarrel with customer.Av eventully came down to talk to the management because too many complain.Av went with the management and took photos of all the unit that are suspecting doing illegal service.After discussion they decided that the management will send letters to all affected unit to give them 1 month to settle the issue with their tenant.Some landlord continue to rent to them but some terminate their contract with them,some continue but were agreed to sign undertaking that in the event if they will found doing any illegal activicties they will be held responsible for all cost incurred.The management and AV have no right to force the landlord not to rent to any parties unless their tenant are being caught with evidence doing illegal activity.But they are putting pressure to the landlord as they have inform the landlord so they cant give excuse infuture if their tenant are being caught.And they will take action and fine the landlord by all means.After 5 nov we will know what is the situation at jsp,will update if there is any breaking news stay tune bros.
I can say that the information you post is as close as what I have gathered. Am heading there tomorrow, to see if there is any latest development.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Jsp latest news

good ringo update - KUDOS

For your effort - you deserve my missiles today
Old 28-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of
Question Re: Jsp latest news

thai masg shop must shift also?.
Looking for pearl centre local lady
Any lead?
Old 28-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute

G66 was operating this morning. At noon, saw her with two other MLs (from Level 4), together with a housing agent, looking for a place at Textile. Later, I took a walk at L4, noticed that G66 unit is being cleared. This a going to be a mass exodus.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue View Post
thai masg shop must shift also?.
Looking for pearl centre local lady
Any lead?
I know who you referring to, the Pearl Center lady
Old 29-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
G66 was operating this morning. At noon, saw her with two other MLs (from Level 4), together with a housing agent, looking for a place at Textile. Later, I took a walk at L4, noticed that G66 unit is being cleared. This a going to be a mass exodus.
u are rite, meet a milf at bugis, hv a chat, she say now do freelance,
shop boss told her cant work anymore, she used to be at 4th fllor,
just work for two months, now she had to find other plc.
she look sad.,age catching up too.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 17
phenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud of

What's the latest update on JSP now?
Old 31-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Jsp latest news

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomenon_68 View Post
What's the latest update on JSP now?
The situation is fluid now. The minority says they are staying, because the owners would continue their lease. Most of them are moving out. We can see how it goes by mid-Nov.
Old 31-10-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

pay abit more ,n low profile
signboard no say maasg
Shld be stay....
Old 31-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Why cun't the massage women remain inside the massage parlours? They can wave or talk to clients who are walking past. This happens in many massage parlours in shopping centres and shophouses in other parts of Singapore. A few rotten apples spoil all the apples in the barrel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1