The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
spakers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: aaaassss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinpoko View Post
Sorry bros, just realised that N is no longer there. But the alternative I got (H) was equally good. Same service same pricing. Bros who got the contact and tried the place, appreciate if u could help out a newbie trying hard to gain reputation here. Thanks
hey bro can share ctc and venue? will up u after i tried. sounds awesome!
Old 02-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to brother TS for the contact.
Was there last Friday. Went in without any booking.
Ask for availability. Only 1 ML was available, too bad missed another gem by few mins to anther bro.
What can i say, left a very happy man. But what happening in the other room
was much more happening, the sound of ML moaning..... Wow !! followed by piek..piek sound..Who ever it was, must have left even happier men then me..
I was way too tired..

Overall ratings
Name : H ( The sweet one, understand there is any other " H " the one i missed out to the bro, by few mins, She is wild !!)
Looks : 8
Massage : 5 ( Disappointing, but i wasn't there for it )
GFE : 9
Service : 10 ( She let me do my thing...)
Rtf: I wan the other " H "...
Old 05-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
diego19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
Thanks to brother TS for the contact.
Was there last Friday. Went in without any booking.
Ask for availability. Only 1 ML was available, too bad missed another gem by few mins to anther bro.
What can i say, left a very happy man. But what happening in the other room
was much more happening, the sound of ML moaning..... Wow !! followed by piek..piek sound..Who ever it was, must have left even happier men then me..
I was way too tired..

Overall ratings
Name : H ( The sweet one, understand there is any other " H " the one i missed out to the bro, by few mins, She is wild !!)
Looks : 8
Massage : 5 ( Disappointing, but i wasn't there for it )
GFE : 9
Service : 10 ( She let me do my thing...)
Rtf: I wan the other " H "...

Was the girl you got named H**y?
Old 05-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Fairlady07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, able to share the ctc and location. Sounds good. Haha. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrBurner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please share location. FR looks good. Wanna try. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share pls? thank you
Old 05-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Corvinus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact?
Old 05-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sms them and they say open at 1030..i reach there at 1130 and its closed
Old 05-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
momba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymomba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro,

can please share contact and location? would like to try malay ml.

thanks.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tbteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am pretty sure this place has been shared before but somehow I couldn't find the thread anymore. But what I am also sure of is that the ML I visited just recently is definitely new to this place, and probably even new to the industry.

I have been silently reading all the different FR here but never had the courage to try. Recently i got a contact from a friend and finally decided to try this out. done. When I finally plucked up enough courage to call the number, I was told that the ML I was recommended to has left the place. Instead, the person on the phone asked me if I wanted to try a new young Malay ML who just joined recently. Well, why not. So off I went and when I was there, I was indeed being presented with a young gnd looking brown sweetie.

She guided me to the room and as a newbie I was abit blur blur. She then mentioned that she also quite new. So we can all learn together. "Not bad" I thought. Ice is breaking. Massage started and we chatted and laughed as she can easily talk cock with me. Until the point I pluck up the courage to tell her that my main objective here is to " release some internal stress". Immediately she quoted the prices for all the different stress relief packages. What surprised me was, there are two other items on the menu which is not usually offered at other places. Of course, the prices for these two items were also higher. Since this is my first time trying, I might as well go all the way....and so I picked the top item from the menu.

Action starts and everything was very sensual. There wasn't any commercial feel to it. And it's as if I have known her for very long and have been doing it for many times. Whatever I had in mind, she seemed to know and would follow accordingly. We tried at least three different stance before I go for the top menu item. As I was enjoying the this last part, I was able to finger her. The look on her face when I was doing that was heavenly. It was so screamingly arousing that I just exploded within a minute or two after entry. But it was all worth it. A first experience, an unforgettable one. Paid up and promise her I will be back again. I hope this is not the KC trap that everyone is talking about...

Summary of this ML.
Name: N***a
Face: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
GFE: 10/10
Service: can I put 11? (You can definitely feel it when u are inside)

As this is a new account, please bear with me as my PM is limited and my posts here needs moderation. But nevertheless, I will try my best to clear my inbox as often as possible.

As for the top menu item, read my FR carefully and you should be able to figure it out for yourself.

Pls share Ctc! Thanks !!
Old 05-10-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
sms them and they say open at 1030..i reach there at 1130 and its closed
Only one gal work??
Old 05-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Qwert1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bro can share ctc?
Old 05-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigc142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am pretty sure this place has been shared before but somehow I couldn't find the thread anymore. But what I am also sure of is that the ML I visited just recently is definitely new to this place, and probably even new to the industry.

I have been silently reading all the different FR here but never had the courage to try. Recently i got a contact from a friend and finally decided to try this out. done. When I finally plucked up enough courage to call the number, I was told that the ML I was recommended to has left the place. Instead, the person on the phone asked me if I wanted to try a new young Malay ML who just joined recently. Well, why not. So off I went and when I was there, I was indeed being presented with a young gnd looking brown sweetie.

She guided me to the room and as a newbie I was abit blur blur. She then mentioned that she also quite new. So we can all learn together. "Not bad" I thought. Ice is breaking. Massage started and we chatted and laughed as she can easily talk cock with me. Until the point I pluck up the courage to tell her that my main objective here is to " release some internal stress". Immediately she quoted the prices for all the different stress relief packages. What surprised me was, there are two other items on the menu which is not usually offered at other places. Of course, the prices for these two items were also higher. Since this is my first time trying, I might as well go all the way....and so I picked the top item from the menu.

Action starts and everything was very sensual. There wasn't any commercial feel to it. And it's as if I have known her for very long and have been doing it for many times. Whatever I had in mind, she seemed to know and would follow accordingly. We tried at least three different stance before I go for the top menu item. As I was enjoying the this last part, I was able to finger her. The look on her face when I was doing that was heavenly. It was so screamingly arousing that I just exploded within a minute or two after entry. But it was all worth it. A first experience, an unforgettable one. Paid up and promise her I will be back again. I hope this is not the KC trap that everyone is talking about...

Summary of this ML.
Name: N***a
Face: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
GFE: 10/10
Service: can I put 11? (You can definitely feel it when u are inside)

As this is a new account, please bear with me as my PM is limited and my posts here needs moderation. But nevertheless, I will try my best to clear my inbox as often as possible.

As for the top menu item, read my FR carefully and you should be able to figure it out for yourself.
Bro, can share ctc? Thks.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
maxx79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc n detail? thanks
Old 07-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

Pls share Ctc! Thanks !!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1