The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Jubuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
East Side Joints

Hey guys,

Tried looking around for information on joints in the east as I live nearby to see if there were any MLs who would 'go out of their way' to help a brother Visited an old but familiar place for the thrill of the unexpected, and was pretty surprised!

In the past week, tried 2 different joints in the area. In both cases, the massage started out fairly routine, or at least it felt that way until they massaged around the sensitive areas. In both cases, GQ was popped.

The first joint costs around $50 (excluding entrance) for a HJ, auto-roaming included. She even took out her top!

Second joint was a little sappy, ML asked for $80 but I firmly refused. Negotiated to $60 (excluding entrance). She was nice, but I gotta say the HJ was just okay.

You guys probably know these joints already, but thought I'd like to contribute back after reading so much here on SBF. Feel free to reach out for contacts
Old 29-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold
Re: East Side Joints

Any chance the joints along C****i Road? 😁
Old 29-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

wah lau hardly can imagine
Where east side?
Changi,bedok joo chiat katong eunos
Geylang??
Old 29-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubuu View Post
Hey guys,

Tried looking around for information on joints in the east as I live nearby to see if there were any MLs who would 'go out of their way' to help a brother Visited an old but familiar place for the thrill of the unexpected, and was pretty surprised!

In the past week, tried 2 different joints in the area. In both cases, the massage started out fairly routine, or at least it felt that way until they massaged around the sensitive areas. In both cases, GQ was popped.

The first joint costs around $50 (excluding entrance) for a HJ, auto-roaming included. She even took out her top!

Second joint was a little sappy, ML asked for $80 but I firmly refused. Negotiated to $60 (excluding entrance). She was nice, but I gotta say the HJ was just okay.

You guys probably know these joints already, but thought I'd like to contribute back after reading so much here on SBF. Feel free to reach out for contacts

I have east side contacts Pm me
Old 29-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Jubuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
wah lau hardly can imagine
Where east side?
Changi,bedok joo chiat katong eunos
Geylang??
actually, both katong and bedok.

today is my third time lucky already. chased a thread about a not-so-clean joint at bedok interchange and tried my luck.

got a thai masseuse who actually did a proper massage (just a little lacking in strength), but the technique is all there. similar to the ones you get at a clean joint in Thailand.

so here's the kicker - the whole time it felt like a professional massage, and i really thought she wouldn't pop the GQ. i even stripped to my birthday suit at the start to signal my intent, so towards the end i was getting more and more disappointed.

but lo and behold, in the last 15 mins - she asked! $50 for a HJ. she even took off her top and let me finger her.

i'm starting to wonder if i'm just lucky, or maybe i have the kind of cb face that invites GQs...
Old 30-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
he1he1hez is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share the first joint pls. Thanks in advance.
Old 30-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
he1he1hez is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share the first joint pls. Thanks in advance.
Old 30-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

where? bedok north ,south,
bedok interchange
bedok simpang?
go there to masg, is ok, not play woman, cos all are old auntie.
Old 30-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
I have east side contacts Pm me
Just sent out a bunch of PMs. Taking the advice from an 'older' bro, I won't be giving it out to everyone to preserve the places.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Simple128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc.
Old 31-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hey guys,

Share contacts pls?
Old 13-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lezatgth is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hey guys,

Bro, can share the address and contact
Old 13-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
akbj2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
actually, both katong and bedok.

today is my third time lucky already. chased a thread about a not-so-clean joint at bedok interchange and tried my luck.

got a thai masseuse who actually did a proper massage (just a little lacking in strength), but the technique is all there. similar to the ones you get at a clean joint in Thailand.

so here's the kicker - the whole time it felt like a professional massage, and i really thought she wouldn't pop the GQ. i even stripped to my birthday suit at the start to signal my intent, so towards the end i was getting more and more disappointed.

but lo and behold, in the last 15 mins - she asked! $50 for a HJ. she even took off her top and let me finger her.

i'm starting to wonder if i'm just lucky, or maybe i have the kind of cb face that invites GQs...
Hi Bro...care to share contact and location...Thanks.
Old 13-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lezatgth is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hey guys,

Bro, can u PM me the detail
Old 13-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
greenstream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested too. I hope it's where I think it is. Will appreciate PM of location.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1