The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
llhotll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Attempting $$$$$$ users

Just want to advice and share with all bros here on my bad experience encountered from booking "205号XiaoYu(小语)" through $$$$$$ platform : Very unprofessional both lady and this site!

Incident :
Text her to advance booking at 7pm for the massage at 11pm dated 29/05/2016. No sound and no picture when I text her to inform her that I'm already at the location given to me @ 10:30pm. Waited till 11pm before I tried calling afraid she might be having an earlier customer. But my call was not being answered!! Thereafter I have to leave that area at 11:30pm feeling very cheated and played out on a wasted trip and my time. If any reason that you can't attend to me, you could have at least inform me or make another arrangement is all I am expecting. I believe everyone would agree to my request... But not!!

I strongly advice all bros not to support this lady as not anyone should be treated in this way. Best of all, after logging my incident in the URL(http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1215) don't even want to publish it. Very fake why post only good comments and not accept bad comments for learning and sharing?

My first attempt and totally disgusted with this kind of organization. Will continue to advise any of my friends or people I know about my bad experience encountered. I did not make a very unreasonable feedback on my incident and its true to details. Why don't publish my feedback/ comment?

My feedback just want to heads up all users and bros for this site and their management.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Attempting $$$$$$ users

Thanks for sharing and your warning on the aeroplane gal is well received.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
sake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thank you for sharing.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Must see the girl pattern de... Most girls advertise in more than one stable, shows that not OKT fault bah...

But thanks for sharing about this "bad bonk"!
Old 01-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bob24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 01-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

you actually believe the photo is real
hahahaha

You are too tiko, thats why god punish you. Nvr think
Old 01-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

I tried a few there and it's ok, but they are ex Haonan babes though.
Anyway don't pm me for contacts, it's all over the site.

Recently one of the ex HN babes revised up from 120 to 150
And more and more gals advertising in 150-200 range!

I guess most of these gals come on social pass and not singer/student/permit, etc. So they're trying to make a fast killing.
They think their pussy is limited edition or what?
Though they're syt and looks seemingly pretty enough, I didn't try.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 01-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
MetalWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to chip in a little to this thread.

for bros who are looking for non hc massage, there's a thread in local massage directory thread started by another bro that consolidates reviews. thumbs up for the bro. that being said, no matter what things, always good to exercise some due diligence.

a very long time ago i booked and got cheated too. then recently i was exploring the website again, what i realised is some ml has got more reviews on that website. what i will do going forward is i will probably shortlist those with a lot of good reviews rather than those with very little reviews.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Attempting $$$$$$ users

It is also possible that the women hold pre-paid card handphone numbers. Sometimes they do not know how to buy data plans to use WhatsApp & Wechat besides making normal calls, causing the main balance to deplete very fast to under $3. With that low balance, they are unable to answer your calls or sms. With our economy slowdown, we cheong less. Only a very small number of workers is going to enjoy the $50 to $65 pay rise recommended by nwc. Take a pinch of salt when browsing the paid threads. Cheers.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can try one called 白如冰
Old 01-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
Must see the girl pattern de... Most girls advertise in more than one stable, shows that not OKT fault bah...

But thanks for sharing about this "bad bonk"!
The lady texted her replied to me after I send in the complaint on their website when I reached home that day. But my feedback was not being published on their website. She told me that the administrator inform her about my complaint 同流合污
Old 02-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Just want to advice and share with all bros here on my bad experience encountered from booking "205号XiaoYu(小语)" through $$$$$$ platform : Very unprofessional both lady and this site!

Incident :
Text her to advance booking at 7pm for the massage at 11pm dated 29/05/2016. No sound and no picture when I text her to inform her that I'm already at the location given to me @ 10:30pm. Waited till 11pm before I tried calling afraid she might be having an earlier customer. But my call was not being answered!! Thereafter I have to leave that area at 11:30pm feeling very cheated and played out on a wasted trip and my time. If any reason that you can't attend to me, you could have at least inform me or make another arrangement is all I am expecting. I believe everyone would agree to my request... But not!!

I strongly advice all bros not to support this lady as not anyone should be treated in this way. Best of all, after logging my incident in the URL(http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1215) don't even want to publish it. Very fake why post only good comments and not accept bad comments for learning and sharing?

My first attempt and totally disgusted with this kind of organization. Will continue to advise any of my friends or people I know about my bad experience encountered. I did not make a very unreasonable feedback on my incident and its true to details. Why don't publish my feedback/ comment?

My feedback just want to heads up all users and bros for this site and their management.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1