The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Re: wechat girls

Asked 小鱼儿 before. She said she worked part time n require customer to book room in B area. But did not try.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

I guess we just cannot let our small head take over control... just like buying a goods.. see already swee touch already like it then pay
Old 11-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 8
hacky2017 is one of the Best!hacky2017 is one of the Best!hacky2017 is one of the Best!

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MOBILE NUMBER.
After giving them, a guy will call u telling you a lot of SHIT then tell you because of security and safety issue, transaction cannot be in cash, they will tell you to go to nearby 7-11 to purchase itune card at $100 value, then snal a photo and show them... you need to scratch and show them the key. After that, more SHIT, they request you to pay a " 保费 “ of 1k either by buying itune card and by AXN, then when the girl meet you, they will pay you back they 1k in cash. If you refuse to do, he will start to KPKB, say what ganster lah.. blar blar... just one sentence to him, GNNBCCB.... cut the line. He will keep calliing you and pester you say will track you down lah... whatever he said, just tell him go fuck spider.

Bros, please be careful. Don't get cheated by this bastard.
Old 12-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Personally, I kinda avoid PRC / Chinese profiles - too many scams, and i think we have enough examples contributed by bros in the forum.

However, I have not totally given up. Still scouting and have scored quite a bit ... just don't give up. Many locals, PRC turned locals are willing to go out and hang out.

I met a girl, i believe she's in a final year or just graduated. Local but with PRC roots, moved to singapore when she was a kid. Became chat friends, went out and the rest is history.

But she's 'smart' - she is aware of how many men are looking for a good time and has not turned her wechat pool into a hunting ground for sugar daddies.

I think once you have been a player for a while, you can quickly sniff out the cons and focus effort on what could possibly pay off.

Have fun and stay protected ;-)
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 15-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

wa.. i almost wanted to bonk a wechat girl.. haha so bros please help me check this xu202017 on wechat.. sure fake is it??
Old 16-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeace0 View Post
wa.. i almost wanted to bonk a wechat girl.. haha so bros please help me check this xu202017 on wechat.. sure fake is it??
Looks fake to me..If she tels you she study in sg and work part time freelance most probably is Bullshit..and if she tels you the place to meet and she will bring you up her place = Bullshit..FL 99% all in apartments and will not ever go into HDB places cos its too dangerous and morever owners who rent them will be wary too...
Old 16-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
singlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeace0 View Post
fake... save the pictures, then use google image search... you will see the pictures are from some forums discussing about chio taiwanese girls...
Old 04-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: wechat girls

WeChat ID : VIPtykg
according to wechat she from 刘诗琦(福建泉州)
WeChat Profile Image

( Click to show/hide )
Price list in RMB (freaking joking?)

Still can send me a google location

WeChat Profile

ask her address to go her place then she say just came here 1,only a few days dont know where she stay, so she say she can come my house for svc.

so i say why not u send me just normal daily pic of yourself taken in SG while u are here, must be able to tell is SG one lah, example holding a SG dollar note, merlion park , sentosa etc etc....

then she silent liao.

then after a day or two later, test her say i manage to get some RMB in WeChat, ask her send me her video, RMB48 she asked, then i trasfer to her then next she/he tell me need another RMB58 (will refund after 7 days) i tell her F off.

lesson learn today is WeChat if ask for money $$ first b4 meetup is con job.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 04-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

For wechat gals... If she ask for $ first, confirm scam
If she cannot do a video chat when she is already showing her face on her profile pic claiming its her, confirm its a fake.

Honestly in sg, most wechat contacts are just scam while the others likely work in MP or they are FLs.
The chance of finding a real part timer FL is extremely low
Old 04-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

if now adays still tio the itune card scam then i really nothing to say except that you deserved to be scammed...
Old 07-05-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gtrprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WeChat ID : jun34318 is scammer.
Beware bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1