The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kelvin1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: wechat girls

I received one by the wechat id of xy19831990..

Told me price is $100 for 2 hrs as she is just a student and providing part time service. And location is at Jurong east st 24 block 252. Check online and noticed that there is a AXS machine at that block.
Old 13-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

scam.
if got time, can play for fun.
Old 13-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

for those scam. normally they hv same pattern.
1. alwsys put as student
2. always come from Taiwan
3. always give u good offer. 100 for 2 hrs
4. they always start the message by asking "how to address u. and where u live".
infact when this happen. u always use another account to test them. which i change my place of stay n they will also tell u their different address..do u will knw is scam.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

In fact, ever spotted these scammers sitting in fast food at CT. As norm, they are Guys.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: wechat girls

This has become one of my favourite activity to pass time at work now... Play them until sibeh song... I always make ridiculous requests just to see how far they will go....

Who Shags Wins
Old 14-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Infact is very easy to spot whether scam, firstly their photos are those professional shoot, so pretty and young that u will not believe it. They will offer very good package for u. I always ask them to use the voice call and talk and they will refused and u know y...or I will use another account to check their address. And one thing cfm, if they ask you for itune card, 100percent cfm Scam.
Old 14-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

most are scam but there are some genuine ones too
Old 14-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
This has become one of my favourite activity to pass time at work now... Play them until sibeh song... I always make ridiculous requests just to see how far they will go....
yes. I very agree with u bro.
Old 13-06-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icestorm14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone encounter this girl b4? Isit a scam?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6G...w?usp=drivesdk

Old 13-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Holyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangboy View Post
today I encounter the wechat scam

I was looking for someone nearby to chat so using the wechat find people nearby initiate a talk to about 4 - 5 potential one only 1 reply

Wechat ID - xh71164
photo is good, normally exchange a few message and she tell me doing part time. $100 2 hours full package. I reply back photo confirm you if not I will walk off, she confirm that it is her. So I ask again u confirm 100 is for 2 hours (red flag) she say yes, I ask again can French, again she reply yes. Make appointment as it is very near my house so thinking no harm trying.

At the appointed time, my side raining heavily. so I did not turn up and ask her if her side raining she say just now yes but now no. That confirm she is someone nearby. Tell her wait for me and I go down now.

About 15 mins I reach as I say it is very near my place. She reply me say she need to go MRT for a while (ok fair as the place is near MRT) for a while I thought she is for real. So I waited for 20 mins while having my lunch then a msg come in she is on way back ask me wait. So my heart was pumping I am in for a real treat as if the person is not the photo I will just walk out my usual cheong rule.

She msg me ask me where I am she is back home. I reply I am downstair and ask for my phone number (red flag) I am say I am downstair why need my phone number. I gave a fake number.

Next come the iTunes card. she say 1st time meet she don't collect cash ask me go 7-eleven but iTunes card $100. After finish pass her card can liao (the story you guy know) I walk to 7 eleven want to find the $100 iTunes card but no stock left $50. I take a photo of the iTunes card and walk out 7 eleven, of course I did not purchase I am not cum gong.

The message come in non stop ask me hurry. I show her the photo I bought 2 $50 card, (I am already on my way home). Ask me scratch the back I say you want you come down and take the card if not forget it. She started going soft why what happen then go hard, playing her. Then say I never buy the card, I reply ya and you are fake also. At this point she know she mess with the wrong guy. She then use wechat and left me some voice message a couple of them, the message turn out to be a male voice cursing swearing and tell me not to let him or his boss find me.

To which I reply if you can find me or you dare to come and find me first. she left a couple more message cursing and swearing to which I reply fuck your mother what can you do now. I reply him play with me you still far away

he then block me liao

so the she I have been talking all along is a male

for borther that want to play can wechat him no need to go down just pretend you are there. prepare a few iTunes card photo from google image and you are ready to play with them.

anyway as a seasonal cheongster
photo fake - walk off
business first then pay money
Nice one bro! Haha
Old 13-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

CONFIRM SCAM.
This kind of standard, offer 100 for 2hrs.
what do u think?
Old 18-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
CONFIRM SCAM.
This kind of standard, offer 100 for 2hrs.
what do u think?
Scam. Sounds like an aunty when picked up (though claim 21 yrs old) and plus asked u to buy top up card.

Wechat id: wenwe93
Old 18-07-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Found a gem sttaying near me from thai. Used to work in agogo. 25yrs old, who rides till ur tool gave up tahaning. Blow u bare (not as much suckion as i wld like) and frech like no tml.

Looks 7/10 (definitely not the ugly type)
Bj: 6/10
Fj: 12/10
Frech: 10/10
Boob: 38C
Gfe: 100%
Rtf: yes
Area: Centrak

Dmg for 2 rounds plus room < $150

Got her personal wechat for thai trip and maybe round 2!
Old 18-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

So it is possible to find fl, but as what others said.... you have to work really hard if you are paying only via time.
Old 19-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 13
usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!
Also wanna contribute.
Find quite a number of these scammers in the north. It seems like where business is not so good, scammer is likely to appear. I even ask for extra photo, can give me some more.
Some even can make/accept call using wechat itself lolz.
My list of scammer so far.
Xiao36006
Tting2355
Linxin208 (have not confirmed. Dont have time play with her/him yet)
Xuan85356
Xywy003

Real one I bonked.
Wen1123171995 (near boonkeng. Tall, slim, quite pretty, not for boob lover)
Got 1 more prc super slutty 130 and totally worth it. But sadly she came back .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1