The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Haloman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
H10 r04

H10 R04 no more working in Petain
Old 31-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Big2Joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H10 r04

H10R04 Da S confirm quit? What a pity. I have yet to try her.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2Joe View Post
H10R04 Da S confirm quit? What a pity. I have yet to try her.
When her private life and details including family photos was posted onto social media by some idiot..... she called it quits.
Old 22-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
mazgiti is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hehehe thread to closed
Old 23-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Haizz... So many gems left Petain liao, sad sia....
Old 25-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: H10 r04

I access ex H16R4 Ivy's fb awhile ago. "Chong Ivy" thats the one. She is married to an ang mo, lived in HKG. By the way I guess she is having her first child.

Ivy was trained by ex Violet, ex GL $100 girl. Somehow, she managed to hookup an ang mo, migrated and start a new life. The wonder of Internet she had to inform us still she does not know it include her ex customers.

Moving forward. I guess we can be the third richest country is bec of the $ we saved in the banks. I am talking of CPF, a big sum of $ till today, it is almost impossible to draw every single $.

The second current issue is non other than TRS. The couple is making $ out of teaching FTs to whack locals. Same with talkshows this people should be stop bec it is wrong to work on "office politics". In this country it includes FTs getting rid of locals in working environment.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
jason_ jason_

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I access ex H16R4 Ivy's fb awhile ago. "Chong Ivy" thats the one. She is married to an ang mo, lived in HKG. By the way I guess she is having her first child.

Ivy was trained by ex Violet, ex GL $100 girl. Somehow, she managed to hookup an ang mo, migrated and start a new life. The wonder of Internet she had to inform us still she does not know it include her ex customers.

Moving forward. I guess we can be the third richest country is bec of the $ we saved in the banks. I am talking of CPF, a big sum of $ till today, it is almost impossible to draw every single $.

The second current issue is non other than TRS. The couple is making $ out of teaching FTs to whack locals. Same with talkshows this people should be stop bec it is wrong to work on "office politics". In this country it includes FTs getting rid of locals in working environment.
if that is true, why does the people keep putting into power the same party that allow all these to happen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1