The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
went to try 2nd level opp toilet, a young lady, machiam early 20s. 30 for 30 min. svc is good not piano type but lack of skill. still prefer nana. the viet bu like not around anymore, gng circles n a few trips nvr spot her.
Yup, me so horny never see her long time .. always tell me .. me love you long time ...
Old 13-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I got shuang fei HJ by two sexy milf. one prc and one viet. Level 2. Action begins with one at the front licking my nipples, the other at my back working on my dick. both my hands fingering one at the front and the other at the back, their panties basically turn wet. They pinned me down to the bed, attacking my nipples left and right while botht heir hands working on my dick. My hands moving all around their body stripping their top, moving south finger them again. The PRC MILF has better shape and face. She was working on my dick while i suck the breast of the viet milf. Signal the prc milf her turn to let me suck her breast and fingering her making her as wet as possible. realise going to explode, ask them to continue sucking my nipples while both theirs hand working fast to let me cum. I keep sucking ther breast in alternatives till i exploded finally.......i clean up and left

Damage $160 45 mins for two ML no massage
Bros who cheong there should know which shop. just go in tell them that u want both to service..pls nego n the.price. Price might be lower but action might also lesser...so its up to u to nego....
Old 13-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
ChopNDale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know this place is still active
Old 14-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Just came back from this place, tried a new shop near the famous viet bu shop saw this syt which is damn rare in this place so decided to try.

name: didn't get
Massage: 6/10, press too hard sometimes
dmg: 30 for a 30 min session

GQ popped after 20 mins, but she told me she only did HJ, dmg is 50, didn't try as she was too young for my liking. She has another partner in the place showing half ball, maybe she got other services =D

Side note, anyone know when viet bu working time? wanna try her always go there at night cannot spot her, only spotted L**a, showing her exp tits. Always quote 150 for full but try not to give in to her headlights, nego first.
Old 15-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yakuxa130577 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi to all Bros..

Just like any recommendations my first time go Serangoon ..hope to have a goo one and will go often...
As
I stay nearby lol
Old 15-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
manef2701 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuxa130577 View Post
Hi to all Bros..

Just like any recommendations my first time go Serangoon ..hope to have a goo one and will go often...
As
I stay nearby lol
You can try at level 4.. just closed to escalator... Open from 11am to 6pm. .. If try.. pls do rewiew on here...
Old 01-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 19
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Ytd went to USSC looking for a release after CNY as its near my place and feeling adventurous to recce. I've been to this building countless times during my youth but it's been years since i last step foot inside.

Anyway encountered an old lady sitting beside lv2 lifts who wouldn't stop harassing me asking me this n that n offering her services. I exited the building to siam her, waited abit then went back in again and wtf she sitting at the same spot and start pestering me again when she saw me. Anyway the shop beside toilet was closed and opp toilet shop saw 2 young MLs inside. Didn't go in as read other bro's MR that they are FCMLs. Other shops seem to be closed.
Mood spoiled by the old lady but still needed release so decided to proceed to Parklane. Another building i've frequented as an ex K2 regular but not been there for a year or so.

TBC at Parklane thread...
Old 01-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
Ytd went to USSC looking for a release after CNY as its near my place and feeling adventurous to recce. I've been to this building countless times during my youth but it's been years since i last step foot inside.

Anyway encountered an old lady sitting beside lv2 lifts who wouldn't stop harassing me asking me this n that n offering her services. I exited the building to siam her, waited abit then went back in again and wtf she sitting at the same spot and start pestering me again when she saw me. Anyway the shop beside toilet was closed and opp toilet shop saw 2 young MLs inside. Didn't go in as read other bro's MR that they are FCMLs. Other shops seem to be closed.
Mood spoiled by the old lady but still needed release so decided to proceed to Parklane. Another building i've frequented as an ex K2 regular but not been there for a year or so.

TBC at Parklane thread...
Do t be bothered by the old lady. She is quite persistent but overall harmless. Just politely decline her offer and continue searching
Old 01-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 19
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post
Do t be bothered by the old lady. She is quite persistent but overall harmless. Just politely decline her offer and continue searching
Tks bro. I declined her but she kept following me thats what put me off . anyway will recce again if i feel horny but think better wait for more shops to open after cny
Old 02-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Cbzai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCbzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tks bro. I declined her but she kept following me thats what put me off . anyway will recce again if i feel horny but think better wait for more shops to open after cny
The Granny is the long stay at ussc, everytime will be there one...must learn to siam her if u intend to go there plus lvl 2 is where most of the mp are located
Old 04-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Went to 4th floor today .... not the near lift and not near tcm shop . a not good looking milf . But serv not bad obliging. Short massage and then started to rubba . Strip her topless and started to suck on both her nips. Pink colour !!!!! Tried to finger her she say must wash hands so wash lor. Aft that pushed her on the bed and held her tight suck her nipples and finger her same time . She was wet and all the time giving me a hj.

She say dont insert finger inside .... moaning and telling me not to....BUT TOOOOO LATE WAS ALDY INSIDE AND FINGER FUCKING HER!

Aft i play enuff i made her lie on the massage bed went on top of her and made her suck my nipples while continue her hj. Finally unloaded in her hands and some on her tits.

Paid her 100 and left.
Old 04-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
haha71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Went to 4th floor today .... not the near lift and not near tcm shop . a not good looking milf . But serv not bad obliging. Short massage and then started to rubba . Strip her topless and started to suck on both her nips. Pink colour !!!!! Tried to finger her she say must wash hands so wash lor. Aft that pushed her on the bed and held her tight suck her nipples and finger her same time . She was wet and all the time giving me a hj.

She say dont insert finger inside .... moaning and telling me not to....BUT TOOOOO LATE WAS ALDY INSIDE AND FINGER FUCKING HER!

Aft i play enuff i made her lie on the massage bed went on top of her and made her suck my nipples while continue her hj. Finally unloaded in her hands and some on her tits.

Paid her 100 and left.
Bro, shop near the staircase right? will be there later.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by haha71 View Post
Bro, shop near the staircase right? will be there later.
how?? not veri pretty rite .... she gave u same svs ???
Old 05-02-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
manef2701 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post

Paid her 100 and left.
Hi... level 4th have few shop... may can let no which one..Or give some tips.. is it China girl or local..then how was the size of the lady? Just want to make sure the shop before I am arrive there.. I want to try the same MP that you get the service..
Thank you
Old 06-02-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manef2701 View Post
Hi... level 4th have few shop... may can let no which one..Or give some tips.. is it China girl or local..then how was the size of the lady? Just want to make sure the shop before I am arrive there.. I want to try the same MP that you get the service..
Thank you
bro .... 3 shops .... not near stairs not neat tcm clinic..... veri obvious aldy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread