The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Viet KTVs - Short Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbed View Post
The short on starlight: girls sit with you less than a few minutes, then butterfly off for 3-4 hours
My fren last week just went and he highly recommended this place. I have not yet go there.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
antimuds is Cool - loads of Potential

Starlight ktv good?
Old 14-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
antimuds is Cool - loads of Potential

Trying to find some good place. Any recommendations from bros here?
Old 14-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpulentuncle View Post
Can try this ktv , few girls but cheap beer . $78 initial tower subsequents $50 . 3 sessions 3pm -7pm , 7pm -11pm , 11pm -3am . $78 initial tower then extend just need $50 for a tower to extend . Pretty cheap .
207 syed alwi road level 2 . Dont think need to book room , the last time i went almost no people ...
What is the name of the ktv? Little gals mean how many? Enough supply for the rooms? Gal is more impt than beer pricing in my opinion. We go there is to TNN and have happy ending.
Old 14-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
My fren last week just went and he highly recommended this place. I have not yet go there.
Where is starlight ktv? Wat time is their HH and charges? Like to try it
Old 14-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Haha new SH still kicking and alive
Hows the stock?
What about SG at lor26A?
SG at geylang is same old BS days. Alot of gals were from BS a decade ago. Hh start 2pm. 20 tips and TNN all the way. Looking for similar place like this. Any recommendation PM me pls. Thanks
Old 15-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Amy Starlight mummy : 9788 1597
Cuppage Plaza Level 5
Old 15-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Where is starlight ktv? Wat time is their HH and charges? Like to try it
Cuppage Plaza level 5. $99 per tower for HH.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Grand Oasis in The Verge building is also one of the very happening places now.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Any ktv HH start 2pm non mummy system and can TNN

Looking for similar place like BS and SG ktv. Any recommendation PM me pls. Thanks
Old 02-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Happy cny to all bros...too bad i out of action for past year if not more to share.

Glad to c all still sharing. Keep it up guys.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Grand Oasis in The Verge building is also one of the very happening places now.
In what sense happening @ Grand Oasis in The Verge? better than K2 and Emperor/Supreme/Starlight?
Old 02-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jakewayne18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm here at YSH now. Drinking at hall alone. No girls at all sia. All inside room. Sadzzzz
Old 02-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakewayne18 View Post
I'm here at YSH now. Drinking at hall alone. No girls at all sia. All inside room. Sadzzzz

YSH cannot make it. Gals chio but low playablilty. Mainly syt with enhanced boobs (quite obvious for some of them). I saw at least a dozen of them and eyeball at their boobs. Haha

Commando visit yesterday with two friends, less than 2hrs we give up liao. Gals talk among themselve more than talk to you in the room as if u are transparent... in their viet langauge. And butterfly forever. Only allow TNN and that about all.... and yes all speak french.

Not a second visit i guess unless no choice. Next better player.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Guys, I wonder how much everyone is paying for ST with the viet girls nowadays. I mostly go to the ktv in jalan besar, and the girls quoted like 300-400$ for ST, which is crazy. I dont usually have a need to bring them out, but some of my kaki or partner asked for my advice. I suspect we can bargain to 200-250$, but to be honest, even the girls accept, the chemistry is probably gone.

Lastly, beware a few of "playful" girls in YSH. They would "humsup" you at the beginning so they can sit with you, however, they disappeared until the bill came. And they had the cheek to ask for 30-40$ tip after we scolded them with 10$ tip, if you don't give they would threaten to call in the "ktv manager" to settle down. It happened to my 2 visits during Jan.

So we let them call the waiters in, but I know thats their tatics to scare the new customers during the 2nd visit. The waiters will definitely not want to involve as they realize that we are not first timers. So in the end we scolded the stupid girl and gave her 20$ to f off (actually 20$ for her 5 mins rubbing is already too much).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1