The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
robert1234 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKnight View Post
Went to look for Ann yesterday afternoon but still on leave with notice on the door

Anyway, has anyone tried Kelly from H12 R5? Any FRs to share? Felt like trying her when i went there previously but gave her a miss and chose Ann instead.. Past by her room yesterday but not opened
Tried kelly several times before. In my opinion she is quite a bargain at cat 40. Thorough catbath all the way to your inner ankle. Nice bbbj and ball licking. Plus point for me is her boobies, large and soft with pink nipples. She prefers ppl to lick her nipples rather than sucking it. If u manage to get her high she will lift her boob up (natural one, so drooping down the side when lying haha) and ask you to lick it while pumping her missionary.

Overall I had good experience with her and I find her pretty patient too.
Im below 30 FYI.

Cheers!
Old 08-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desusu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never been to there before, so hope seniors here can give advise if there are any less than age 33 girls with good service and hopefully look able? Need to know the charges too. Thanks in advance bro.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Vengerous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 FRs

-H16R2 cat30

GILF, wild and superb experience. Catbath all over you for long time, follow by long AR(she didn't gave me when I RTF, not sure why) and I released both times to her 69 style BBBJ, super...

-H12R15 cat50

Looks young but body very average. She was taking a VERY long time just to wash herself considering they already washed after done with every customer. But nvm..

then she proceeded to give me BBBJ, started well but in the end I realized it was all just about nibbling on my little head..after around 5mins later, demanded that I do missionary, I was tired from work and told her I want cowgirl (also my fav position) but she replied with a face and said : "But I can't move it." Wow... such service from cat50..

finally she requested to jerk me off. What can I say, already half-sianz from money wasted and such service. Left with disappointment.

Last edited by Vengerous; 08-10-2016 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -213 / Power: 0
Doubtfire Doubtfire Doubtfire

Bros, I noticed a lof of doors in H16 are closed. Can anybody confirm if they are on leave?

Also, is H16R07 Yvonne around this week?
Old 12-10-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes mine brother! Yvonne is in biz this afternoon. So was her sister Rose. Let me recall mine observations.

Btw 2 pm to 3 pm.

H4 Wendy, Anna and Xiao Mun in biz. Old girls! I lost mine interests and only walked in ones. H10R1A not Princess Jolene? R1 dont look liked her, rather Michelle cant remember, not seen her past three yrs.

Leeza and Bo Bo in biz too. After Big S and Kico quit the scene nothing interesting maybe Irene. Still heavy weight package in OL. She has the Malaysian OL looks in her.

H12 Helen, Princess Joey checkin at 220 pm saw her walking from CSM loading bay. As usual Kelly was busy in make up. Oh yes! FY was in biz and busy. Further down R1A May? She done a client and was sweeping her floor and looking out for potiential customers.

Now H14 Zhen Zhen also checked in at 220 pm with Princess Joey. Ah Bao kind of busy in delivering meals to her sisters. Kid had a China girl hairdo and put on black spec. Sophie and Yen Yen in biz. No takers I walked in and out three times.

In H16 Yvonne, and Rose has no takers. Pat aka Lady Macbeth was busy. Lynn rather free I was tempted to take her. Carol and Moon's lights above. JC door was open I had not seen her this year. No changes still chubby no heavy makeup. Just plain JC.

H20 I only notice Mei Bao. Linda also was free. H22 Mei Nai and Maggie was chatting for quite sometimes. Still no takers during mine trip. I had to gave 10 to Aida. She was so sexy and looking at her slim legs, I thought I saw a new girl. Guys! Check her up. Then be prepare to take her attitude. You have being warned! Xiao Wei had captured the attention of a young blanglah. He wanted to pay her $50 she dont even bother to take his biz. Princess Michelle was busy.

H24 Xiao Li took two clients while I was waiting for Ah Fen. Jessie was free, so was Lai Lai. Finally, H26 Princess Carol's (the bitch), lights above. So was Xiao Rong. Further in Jenny and JJ lights above. Princess Cookie not in biz. Joyce was there. That time she done a client.

Last edited by jacky43; 12-10-2016 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Could H22 Aida be the most beautifully girl in 2016? Looks like it.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

Arrow H24R3 Ah Fen $20

12 October 2016, (Wednesday) btw 240 pm to 255 pm

From 2011 to 2016, this is my third RTF and, her service has decreased a lot. I was waiting in line because she was busy. Two customers in front it so happen a disable middle aged man took almost 40 minutes. I heard she telling that man times up, dress up he was liked can’t do it. The wall is made of board the sounds coming out is obvious.

I upgraded to $50. This session she does away the massage, same with the past sessions she did not take off her dress. Why her? I love her sexy hairdo and she has put on weight. She started with light rubbing of mine hands, both hands circulating mine chest. Follow by slow and sexy HJ; I have to give her an 8 because PT girls had never HJ with pulling of penis skin and rubbing of balls. Could be the girls are afraid I will cum and ask for refund because of no sex.

In dim lights, she was sexy no doubt I had to pull down her bra and she knew I wanted her. Pretty fast she took all off, caps me and asked me to move above her. Ah Fen was loose I lost my election. No matter she asked me to lie down, sits on my right and proceeds in HJ. She threw herself down to me; I held her tight try to kiss her lip she was fast. Actually rather exciting soon I could do it again.

I took her missionary her moaning was in Canto and Mandarin. Some things liked strong, fucking nonstop and much more. Her breasts are not firm so much has change from the last session. Right, I cum pull out mine dick and take her left hand and shot mine loads on it. Overall, I had mine $ worth she was friendly and faint ignorant that Cloud has called it a day. She asks how come I knew I told her from sbf. And 5 girls has left one is H14 Candy.

No RTF, maybe next time with her neighbour Xiao Ping, whose door was locked this afternoon. Mine marks is 7/ 10. Take her but do not up expectation.
Old 13-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Went back to try 20,last room at the end.

AR 8
BBBJ 9
HJ 8
I dislike hj.

no cim
hj off for me.

no more rtf for me.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 14-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
steven77191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who is the lady with gold dye hair... can't remember...can anyone bro refresh me..tks
Old 16-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes. Any pics to show?
Old 16-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the girl wearing white in between sophie and pat her name Candy? Formerly H14 one?
Old 17-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah, the picture with kico and cookie
I think many brothers would give anything to have a tarma with both of them together. I remember last time used to have a thread that talked about both of them and which one of the two princesses you prefer. Kico the more elegant one or cookie the more GND one. Had them both before and nowadays I wish we can still have that kind of discussion becausd want to have today also cannot. One retired and the other like on semi retirement
Old 17-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Wah, the picture with kico and cookie
I think many brothers would give anything to have a tarma with both of them together. I remember last time used to have a thread that talked about both of them and which one of the two princesses you prefer. Kico the more elegant one or cookie the more GND one. Had them both before and nowadays I wish we can still have that kind of discussion becausd want to have today also cannot. One retired and the other like on semi retirement
Wah I scare after this photo leak, princess cookie also retire leh
Old 17-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Maybe 1000 yrs ago, WLs nightmare was taking customers who are painter and artist. That being so this clients can paint them after sessions. Back then we had paintings of the 4 beautys. Or that some paintings were painted by painters out to shame this girls?

I regret for not seeking help to upload pics early, actually few brothers did wrote to me teaching me how to do it. I tried and can't till I bit mine lips and seek help from my nephew.

Morale of the story. The girls were dumb to load pics at their fb. It is as good as painted their own doom. Again, I love giving misery to Pat aka Lady Macbeth. Pat you lose I win!

Anyone wish to see H14 Sophie's pics?

Wah.....what did pat do to you

Last edited by comm; 17-10-2016 at 06:40 PM.
Old 17-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

I think high chance retired ...........if they saw our bro post here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1