The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 02-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
Hi,

So i walk up to H3R18.(walk up the stair to seconfdfloor, turn right and the second room). She looks new and like never see before. She look about late 20 something. I pay her $40. She was wearing this pink dress and look kind of sexy. I would give her a 6.5 for the look. she just start work here for 3 months and would remember everyone who ever visit her. I would say her tone is like the "ya ya" pattern+abit hou shuai pattern. She was wearing these white g-string as she undressed. Her butt is quite meaty and her breast size is about B(look quite handful).
from malaysian, she should know the kind of service standard. I doubt she can survive. Probably for a new year because she new in petain and hopefully her standard can raise up a bit.

Regards,
bro are you sure it is H3R18. this used to be evon's room $50 bbbj etc. plse confirm so that we can avoid the robot and thanks for the fr. may the rest of the year be good cheonging for you.
Old 02-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I you climb up to the second floor. Turn left hand side. Second room. Start counting from the room nearest to you. When i came out of her room. The auntie gave me a shock look, machiam like so fast. I saw her and i just shook my head.

Is this evon room on the right hand side when you climb up the stair. I think her room is h48. Anyway, i think my pin point location should be good enough for you guys to know. Turn left, second room.

Thks
Old 02-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 22
funseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Although long time no cheong Petain, but still can remember the place as go there often to see see. House 3, upstair only 2 WL. One the left side (when your face is facing the counter) 1st room is Yvonne H3R18. The other is on the right hand side is a new gal H3R48. You can see her room the moment you turn right.

Yvonne is late 20 and from KL. No information on the other.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all bro,

Juz curious, h18 gt a WL that have a mole on the forehead..juz like the "hao yi" from the TV..pass by her rm like she giving massage oso..oni 20, at least a cup C, bt due to no time so nv try her.. any forum on her?
Old 03-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Sg35Drew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi All Cheongster Well Petain is all about the Old experience Fj & Bj. Well the H20 series is already out cause the good one is already gone. But cheapo Fj is at H2 at $20 most of it do try them.
Old 04-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Andrewman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if H14R14 is away or working? Tried visiting since before CNY, and also yesterday but door was closed. Thanks
Old 04-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sbduckz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

h14 r14 not working today.. even jac also no where to be found.. any bros got her whereabouts? 11 6 pretty long q today.. any bros can give more info on her? also house 1 also packed.. wonder why h1r19 so popular...
Old 04-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sinman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, tis my first trip to petain and it is very eye opening...

Went around 3pm and there are quite many ppl even got 3 policemen patrolling... 1st time there so went in to all the houses at least 2 times. Hoping to find a gem. too bad i forgot to jot down the gems recommended by bros here. Anyway, most girls are more than 40, some look like my grandma. One grandma show me 2 fingers ($20) and even flashed her tit for me. I almost fainted! Thot of going away but b4 that, i found a nice lady in H22R? and about 20-30yrs old. She quoted 40 for 2 (bj n fj). So went in.

hv to pay first b4 u get the service. Wash my didi, i lied down, licked my nipples a short while, then cap me and sucked on my balls for a while b4 bj. Bj is simply up n down and for about 5min. then she lied down n i did her missionary. she moaned but could be wayang only. Finished off, washed n she said "Gong Xi fa cai" to me!

Overall are satisified as my first time there.

Look: 6/10
body: slim
Boobs: B (but didn't like to be disturbed)
RTF: yes...

sorri for long winding post...
Old 04-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

Finally tried this H17R8(When you climb up the stair, turn left, keep left all the way to the last room). I want to try her the previous time, but she was really busy with at least 3 bros queuing for her. Dont know why that particular day she became so popular. From my experience, i know she sure had regular as sometimes her room is always closed.

Anyway, asked her how much and she quote $40. After paying her, we talk the normal stuff like makan already. I give her look 5.5(still acceptable for me, not that kind old and wrinkled) and body 6.0. I think she is in the early 40s but got the look of late 30. Very the MILF look. Fair skin. After stripping, we proceed to wash my brother. After which, she help me to dry up.(this is what i call petain standard at least). One more thing to add is her bed is her room and bed is very spacious. This very be better for brother who are like tall like me. I lie on the bed and await for her. I not too sure what her routine is like as it is my first time visiting her. She was lying on top of me and her tongue was like licking my right nipples and follow by left nipples. She was not shy about sticking her tongue all the way out and occasionally sucking and giving a light bite on both my nipples. During this sucking, she would sometimes wriggle her whole body on mine and sometimes using her finger to tickle both my side body. Not to mention during all this times, her pussy was sitting and rubbing my left legs. Can felt her pussy hair getting warm and moist. I thought its about time to bj when she raised my right leg and started ar me. ar and lick abit of my bro shaft and then ar again. After that, she perform bbj. She would perform quite alot of deep throat. As for me, i not a lover of deep throat. Ok, just when i thought its about time to fxck. She tilt her whole body side ways such that her butt is lying sideway to me and continue to blow. Without hesitation, i used my left hand to grip all left breast and then right breast. Her nipples are quite dark, but its the eraser pointed type. Fondle and rub her nipples. She would moan. I then moved my hand to her pussy. Using my middle finger, i just rub her pussy. Definitely wet.(maybe its ky jelly, but never see her apply). Pin point my finger to her
sensitive location and just rub circular and vigorously(somewhere near the top of the pussy, agar agar since cannot see her pussy). She was moaning
non-stop. When she stand up and turn to doggy for me, she already put in the condom for me. Not very tight but its damn slippery and wet. Her butt also not too bad, very meaty and smooth. Got piak piak somemore. One more thing is, she is moaning and asking me to fuck her hard. I was wacking very
hard and very stroke was piak piak all the way. My cock can tahan so long this time because it was too smooth. We then proceed to missionary. She automatically raised both her legs at a perpendicular. Whoooo. Can see her pussy and i hold my brother and slowly inserted into her. Thrust in and thrust her. Then she slowly let go her leg and spread out like normal. Then she signal my body to lie on her. I thought got frenching or maybe she want the hug type. Then she somehow moved her eraser nipples to me. I just suck and lick her right nipples and then moved to her left and fondle her right. She was moaning quite loud. Definitely outside can hear. I just keep on whacking and looking at her pussy and my brother in out motion. Really steam somemore to see her pussy and mine brother so wet. Her pussy area near the butt got water droplets.(honeydew). When i was about to explode, she was holding her hands to the bed and moaning like no tommorow. When i exploded, she still using her legs to not allow me to leave untill the whole army is squeeze out. Wash up for me.

I would definietely rtf because it is very up to standards for me. When we come to petain, go for good service as priority, follow by face and look as acceptable can liao. I hope she can provide these standard service to me as will as to all brothers. Consistency!!!!!!!!

regards
Old 06-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ang2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Feeling sian, so visited Petain but regular was engaged.

So walked around for some time but still no luck. So decided to try a new chinese WL at H1R4. Was a good experience!

Name: Jannie or Jaynie (sounds like)
Ht: 155
Wt: 60 (plumb, but not fat, good ass)
boobs: C
bbbj:9/10 (good, so exploded too soon, cim)
fj: No more strength to try
Damage:30
Rtf: Yes, to try fj soon

Good catbath blowing hot breath. Friendly, and accomodating.

Any bros with similar experience?
Old 06-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
This is my virgin FR and visit to pertain.Anyway, reached Petain around 1.20pm today and proceed to house hunt.Unfortunately, most of the rooms are closed and said to myself,KNN don't tell me i'm so unlucky.Then decided to take a puff first and calmed down.Finally went in H17R8 and found this gal.She was fillling up the 4-D coupon while i approached her.Ask the price and was told $30. Scanned her up & down and finally told myself, not a bad day afterall.The reason i said that was because she was wearing pantyhose as i have a fetish for that.I said ok and zapped into the room.Went through the SOP and TCSS , she asked me whether to peel down her ph and i told her to leave it on.She then proceed to lick my body but damn ,no BJ.She ssaid she didn't know, what a crap!Also,her boobs can only be touched, no mouthed.Well, since i hve paid oredi, go ahead lah.She then used her pantyhosed legs to rub my 'Brother" and body and it's kind of 'Shiok".By the tiime for the real action, she told me that she would like to put on the thigh high stockings as it's more convenient.She asked to choose from the hanger behind the door, verious colours.Wow....hor sei liow!She then put on a show for me with black stockings.I then proceed to attack for 15mins and finally surrendered.Btw, her name is Elaine and from KL.Overall, quite ok despite the no BJ.So dear fellow bros, please give me some comments on my virgin Fr and hope to improve further.

Look:5/10
body:soso
boobs:33B
Personality: accommodative.
RTF:yes...if you have the same fetish

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Correction, not room 8. It was the room before the stairs.Thousand of apologies.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader
Hi all,
This is my virgin FR and visit to pertain.Anyway, reached Petain around 1.20pm today and proceed to house hunt.Unfortunately, most of the rooms are closed and said to myself,KNN don't tell me i'm so unlucky.Then decided to take a puff first and calmed down.Finally went in H17R8 and found this gal.She was fillling up the 4-D coupon while i approached her.Ask the price and was told $30. Scanned her up & down and finally told myself, not a bad day afterall.The reason i said that was because she was wearing pantyhose as i have a fetish for that.I said ok and zapped into the room.Went through the SOP and TCSS , she asked me whether to peel down her ph and i told her to leave it on.She then proceed to lick my body but damn ,no BJ.She ssaid she didn't know, what a crap!Also,her boobs can only be touched, no mouthed.Well, since i hve paid oredi, go ahead lah.She then used her pantyhosed legs to rub my 'Brother" and body and it's kind of 'Shiok".By the tiime for the real action, she told me that she would like to put on the thigh high stockings as it's more convenient.She asked to choose from the hanger behind the door, verious colours.Wow....hor sei liow!She then put on a show for me with black stockings.I then proceed to attack for 15mins and finally surrendered.Btw, her name is Elaine and from KL.Overall, quite ok despite the no BJ.So dear fellow bros, please give me some comments on my virgin Fr and hope to improve further.

Look:5/10
body:soso
boobs:33B
Personality: accommodative.
RTF:yes...if you have the same fetish
Its very kind of you. She fills up 4D betting slip, you help to pay for it.

Anyway, good FR.

Cheers and Happy CNY.
Tee Vee
Old 09-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Samster

Yup....doing my part to keep pertain alive.She complained to me that customers are lesser nowadays.... Anyway, thanns for your encouragement on the FR.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-02-2006, 01:33 PM
okok69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi, anyone has any idea which WL do anal?
I know H12 malay lady and San San do for $30.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1