The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
hm...ok but i'm 17 can??lols.. how is the place like?a shop house which has long stairs with lots of ppl?
Wow bro, you remind me of myself when I was studying in Poly ans 1st visit to Desker Rd (one group of us went look see look see )

Kudos to you
Old 24-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
newbie_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
If its the same house as the WL with the mole then it should be H14. Hmmm... don't remember anybody better than Pat there. Kit is good for those with a fetish for tall girls though.
Bro I think you're refering to H14R2? Any FR on Kit? She charges $40. Any special service from her? To me, she's very pretty. Yes. Also very noisy when waiting for biz...talk and talk to the rest of WL. Can get quite load...
As for the WL that I bonk instead of Pat, H14R11.
Old 25-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_boy View Post
Bro I think you're refering to H14R2? Any FR on Kit? She charges $40. Any special service from her? To me, she's very pretty. Yes. Also very noisy when waiting for biz...talk and talk to the rest of WL. Can get quite load...
As for the WL that I bonk instead of Pat, H14R11.
The things i like about this WL are as follows:
1. She really a good sucker. Very good at sucking. She will " Pull " u're dick with her mouth all the way up.

2. When u're bonking her, she can squezze your dick with her pussy muscels.Tried her number of times, but till today could not last long, as her dick squezzing trick is really " GOOD "

Hope these helps
Old 25-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Samster

Bro BigCK,
Thanks for the tips. BTW, anyone tried H14R4? Tall WL with curly hair. Mid 30s and quite chio. Her House number got LV logo stuck to it. Last time I ask her, $40. Any FR on this gem? Thanks. She can be quite noisy when not working...always chatting outside her room..
Old 26-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dragonuf14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello, im new here. r those houses mentioned located along jln besar rd where there r a lot of shophouses? n where does h1 start frm?
thx 4 the ans.
Old 26-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

Err house 1 no more....start with house 2 one side is odd number the other is even....hope may helps
Old 26-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 16
iceman6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a belated fr on H3R16
Was attracted by this rather young looking (by petain standards) wl and decided to give her a try. Looks around late 20s and abit bak bak with nice breasts. However, the service was terrible. Hardly talk throughout the session and her face was very black. Wash my dick at the basin so roughly that it hurt. Tried to touch her pussy and she gave me a scolding. Damn pissed off by now. Make myself cum quickly and after that I told her that I will wash myself (to save myself from her rough treatment).

Maybe no chemistry because I am ugly? I don't know but I definitely will not let her do my business again. But one man's meat might be another man's poison. If you like a younger and bak bak girl, she might be the one for you.

looks: 7 (rather young)
body: 7
bj, fj: 3 (for her lousy attitude towards me)
rtf: NO way
Old 26-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
peiying99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyywes View Post
Tried H22R4.

Looks 7/10
BJ: 8/10 (Through and sensual, sure know her trait well)
Catbath: 5/10 (Brief but BJ more or less made it up)
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating, willing to switch position)
Attitude: 8/10 (Generally a friendly person, infact quite chatty)

Basically she will wash you before and after, absolutely hygenine consious person I reckoned. RTF: Maybe.

Definitely recommended to those who have yet to try her, damage is only $30sure worth the money
She died
Old 26-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
peiying99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
Location; H22R4
Name: Coco
Type: Malaysian Chinese
Face/Body: 7/10 (my type)
BJ: 6.5/10 (got option of BBBJ but I decline)
FJ: 7/10 (makes an effort to make you cum)
GFE: 8/10
Hygiene: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Damage: $30
RTF: YES for the excellent service

Session summary: Coco looked almost demure to the point that I wonder if she is really a WL. Somemore, I liked her type of her looks (demure, long curly hair, not too slim or fat). Anyway, I did my usual merry-go-round (many bros but few WLs => demand more than supply) before I went to her and she was still available. Perhaps this is my lucky day. Checked out her price: a soft $30. Really my lucky day. Stepped in and took my own sweet time to strip. Weather was very hot and Coco gave a mini-bath, washing my didi and drying my sweat. She then dried my body. Happy with this type of service. Laid on her bed and folded my arms over my head, trying to defuse the heat. She rested on me, licking my nipple and used her breasts (in a circular motion) to massage my didi, quite shiok. Didi got aroused and she proceeded to do BJ. She asked me if I want to cap, meaning if I want a BBBJ but for some reasons, I declined. BJ is relatively SOP but rather long. An amusing scenario popped up. She said she choked on one of my didi's hairs and went to wash her mouth. Haha but my didi went soft. She repeated her catbath and BJ and changed the cap when I remarked that the previous one looked broken. Once my didi got somewhat hard, change of position and she guided it to her relatively well trimmed pussy. I tried to pump her but for some reason, didi went soft. It must be the weather. She tried to massage it back to solid state and even applied some lubricant. She responded well to my thrusts and was really trying her best to make me cum but unfortunately I was unable to rise to the occasion. Time's up. She seemed to keep an alarm clock around because after a peculiar beep, she asked me if I wanted to jia zhong (add time) but I somewhat declined. Anyway, the whole process was very smooth with no sign of awkwardness. Perhaps I got some chemistry with her, I hope. She would wash me first before she did her cleanup. Service no horse run.
She died
Old 27-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pok-ko is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiying99 View Post
She died
HEY BRO.? U ONE DAMN BLOODY COCK. IN THIS THREAD U SAY GOT CHEMISTRY BUT DIFF. THING ON THE OTHER FORUM. JUST REMEMBER ONE THING THAT HER SOUL MIGHT STILL BE AROUND. BE VERY CAREFULL ON YOUR NEXT VISIT. OR MAYBE SHE WILL HAUNT U TONIGHT DO LOOK UNDER YOUR BED WHEN U GO TO SLEEP LATER. (see u in hell brother)
Old 27-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

hey peiying99,
Hope you kana AIDS and no...AIDS will kill you fast. You shld contact some cock rotting disease and see your dick fall off for saying such insensitive remarks! Pls show some respect for the departed. haiz...it's ppl like you who's out here seeking attention and getting cursed by everyone....maybe 'you' know something about this case?? Were you there at the time? humm...hope the police is reading this and track you down. Your behaviour very adnormal....
Old 27-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
haveuyahooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Mine first FR for Petian, feeling horny last Thursday afternoon after reading FR on petain. So get time off to go Petain recee that afternoon. Reach there about 4pm forget to bring along coupon luckily found a taxi driver who is willing to sell 2 half-hour coupon..thanks to the helpful man.

After recce for 20 minutes or so finally settle on H22R(3 room from the back) can't remember which number liao first time visiting WL...

Name: Did not ask, just chat chat say got previous customer ask her to bring TongKa Ali coffee from J.B?? Dun know which bro is that.

Boobs & body: B+ (firm and smooth)
BJ: nil
FJ: 2 (a bit loose)
service: 7

Samster must be wonder how came FJ:2 but service i put 7...Below are my full FR.

Cos first time trying WL there got too excited, after she catbath me and cap me....
I cummed...sigh...so she quickly mounted me and ride for a few seconds..And she start consoling me saying it's normal for first timer as we too excited and nervous ask me to calm down next time when visiting her again. Give me a light massage and then help me wash up.

Damage: $30 + cap
RTF: Maybe but first must no be too nervous..sigh..
Old 27-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

hi haveuyahooo,
teach you one method. If you want to last long-long and not shot 1st load when excited ( happens to me too on my 1st visit to WL, keke), wank before going. Atleast 1 hr b4. Let your soldiers all out so it takes some time to 'recharge'. That way, you'll be able to enjoy longer, unless the WL so powerful tat you shot on 1st sight..cheers. Go try H14R4...young and sweet looking, like the gf type. Do write FR after you try her, ok?
Old 28-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Poolball_Kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiying99 View Post
She died
why u so happpy? r u the one who murdered her?
Old 28-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

what happen to coco? did she die?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1