The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitekids View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heading there today at 3pm. Any bros heading there today?
My late reply nitekids:

I cannot make it cos now is 4.50pm liao and by the time u see my post may be 29 Jun morning liao.

If you boring there cos you are alone, enter H12R06 look for Miss MJ. She looks early 30s young and pretty plus cute look so you see her you probably buay tah han want to french her. Don't worry about french her she allow frenching but please do it after you pay her S$50/-. Although no toilet but small basin, she can wash your dick clean and hygience. Her skillfull mouth will such your dick deep with feeling till you buay tah han want to fire in. But she will stop in time leave you opportunity to penetrate her nice pussy. The well maintained pussy is full of energy hold your dick tide and such out your vitamin. Despite it is just a 20min exercising, you will go back to petain enter H12R06 because MJ service is outstanding

Happy bonking
Old 29-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman View Post
My late reply nitekids:

I cannot make it cos now is 4.50pm liao and by the time u see my post may be 29 Jun morning liao.

If you boring there cos you are alone, enter H12R06 look for Miss MJ. She looks early 30s young and pretty plus cute look so you see her you probably buay tah han want to french her. Don't worry about french her she allow frenching but please do it after you pay her S$50/-. Although no toilet but small basin, she can wash your dick clean and hygience. Her skillfull mouth will such your dick deep with feeling till you buay tah han want to fire in. But she will stop in time leave you opportunity to penetrate her nice pussy. The well maintained pussy is full of energy hold your dick tide and such out your vitamin. Despite it is just a 20min exercising, you will go back to petain enter H12R06 because MJ service is outstanding

Happy bonking
Bro Wiseman, your FR on MJ H12R06 is on spot, but she OL, RTW probably somewhere from 11-15 July, hehe, just my own estimate since nothing written on her door.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Recently managed to try Cookie (H7R03), have to say abit disappointed with her services...although she ranks as 1 of the prettier gals with a good figure (7.5/10), but sadly her services abit mechanical and her GFE is lacking....i tried to initiate some small talk, but she didnt really bother to reply and didnt even put on a smile for the whole session....it's like bonking a dead fish which is quite disappointing...maybe caught her on a wrong day
Old 29-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Recently managed to try Cookie (H7R03), have to say abit disappointed with her services...although she ranks as 1 of the prettier gals with a good figure (7.5/10), but sadly her services abit mechanical and her GFE is lacking....i tried to initiate some small talk, but she didnt really bother to reply and didnt even put on a smile for the whole session....it's like bonking a dead fish which is quite disappointing...maybe caught her on a wrong day
lolz..bro....just share my 2 cents of opinion w u, when u doing a girl like cookie.... u cant expect GFE unless u v yandao. She is a girl quite confident of her looks and assets. When I do her, I tune my mindset to "Pretty so wat? I still get to bonk u w $50!" mentality. Every session is a enjoyment when I cum in her with the condom while she gives the very sian look.
Old 29-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Banana_leg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
lolz..bro....just share my 2 cents of opinion w u, when u doing a girl like cookie.... u cant expect GFE unless u v yandao. She is a girl quite confident of her looks and assets. When I do her, I tune my mindset to "Pretty so wat? I still get to bonk u w $50!" mentality. Every session is a enjoyment when I cum in her with the condom while she gives the very sian look.
Lol! Come on guys, don't take it so seriously... They are WL. It's $$$ they are after afterall.

When there's Life, there's Hope.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro Wiseman, your FR on MJ H12R06 is on spot, but she OL, RTW probably somewhere from 11-15 July, hehe, just my own estimate since nothing written on her door.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thank you Bro Peter83 for ups points on this post.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_leg View Post
Lol! Come on guys, don't take it so seriously... They are WL. It's $$$ they are after afterall.
Lend me your year bro Banana_eg:

Of course we will not fall in love with WL because we visit her for bonking. But she receive S$30/-~S$50/- that why we expect some feeling. We hope WL willing to provide frenching, deep throat sucking and girl friend feeling on top of basic fucking. We feel disappointed of course if money is spent to get nothing except fucking. Don't laugh bro. Don't understand me please bonk Jolene(H11R11) to appreciate what i think.

my 1 cent opinion
Old 29-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you did not caught her on a wrong day. My 1st session with her same as yours, and that is why I never RTF.

Hope this clears things up.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm.....I like your POV, your attitude on how to handle a situation.

You are right, "Pretty? So what?", because if she wants respect, she better respect us first.

I tried her (Cookie) once, RTF? No! Same with May H12R01A, try one time, session no good, RTF? No!

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
H07 R02 (2F) - Chris (CAT50)

Visited PT this afternoon around 4 pm +..kind of quiet..took a glimpse of H07 R03 - Cookie (CAT50) for the first time (not bad looking and a great body) got the urge to check in but her cool look made me move on and up..saw Chris was available and decided to check in for the first time...

She's not the slim type, below are the my FR with her...

After standard washing, asked me to sit on the bed, thought she asked me to relax but it's where the action started..
Started with upper body licks then proceeded to bbbj, as she was kneeling in front of me, I was able to watch her ass on the wall mirror while she bbbj..then she moved up and we frenched...
Later..lied on the bed where she continue to bbbj/french...changed to 69..wanted to eat her pussy but didn't do it..just stroke it..changed to kneeling position where she gave me a ass rim followed by bbbj...cap me and bonk her in missionary then doggie, her fleshy ass made great sound effect..
For me, this is $50 well spent...actions with lot of frenchings, this could be my first and last FR on her as I understand she's quite sought after...

Adios...
Old 29-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_leg View Post
Not that we're taking it seriously Bro, but you see, in my POV, GFE should be part of the WL's repertoire.

For me it is a vital part of the whole act.

If I were a WL, and God forbid, haha! , I will give GFE. Why? Because I am after the $$$! Your $$$!!! I want you to RTF and RTF and RTF, so how to do that? I will do my best to lure you back by making you believe that I am your GF. And believe you me, you will take me seriously as your GF! Haha!

Again, just my POV Bros. Other Bro's POVs are welcome.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cookie is okay lah. Guess you need to be friendly and she will be friendly as well..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 29-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Re: H07 R02 (2F) - Chris (CAT50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Visited PT this afternoon around 4 pm +..kind of quiet..took a glimpse of H07 R03 - Cookie (CAT50) for the first time (not bad looking and a great body) got the urge to check in but her cool look made me move on and up..saw Chris was available and decided to check in for the first time...

She's not the slim type, below are the my FR with her...

After standard washing, asked me to sit on the bed, thought she asked me to relax but it's where the action started..
Started with upper body licks then proceeded to bbbj, as she was kneeling in front of me, I was able to watch her ass on the wall mirror while she bbbj..then she moved up and we frenched...
Later..lied on the bed where she continue to bbbj/french...changed to 69..wanted to eat her pussy but didn't do it..just stroke it..changed to kneeling position where she gave me a ass rim followed by bbbj...cap me and bonk her in missionary then doggie, her fleshy ass made great sound effect..
For me, this is $50 well spent...actions with lot of frenchings, this could be my first and last FR on her as I understand she's quite sought after...

Adios...
Nice FR on Chris Bro slashGNR. Yes, that's her alright, we usually start the session with heavy frenching, and end the session with more heavy frenching while I am fucking her in missionary.

I have stopped seeing her anymore though, she used to be in my RTF list until.....I don't know, I lost craving for her, and yes, she's a bit chubby but sexy in her own way, haha. I now prefer Ann H072FR01.

Pardon my FR in Dec. 2009 when I booked her for 2 hours. http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1242

Your understanding is correct Bro, she is sought after, she usually got bookings in the late afternoon, from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. Surprised you found her available as she usually commands a queue.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have to give credit to Bro GilaCow, he had initiative. Ups you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Cookie is okay lah. Guess you need to be friendly and she will be friendly as well..
By the time I make my first ever step into a WL's room, the first thing on my mind is to be friendly and to give her the respect she deserves. But there are those who just takes us for granted. Well, takes me for granted at least: H07R03 - Cookie, H072FR28 - Miki, H11R11 - Jolene, H12R01A - May, to name a few.

Just sharing my POV.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bros, i m nt sadist.. i m just fine tuning my mind frequency to match hers... it works kind of like telepathy...x-men style *blink*, u noe wat i mean? lolz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1