The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2014, 11:28 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wen Wen (3033) - Sexy Sultry Chiobu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Roflmao. Now that you mentioned it, when I was cheonging Malaysian WLs long, long time ago, the $200 and $150 was a blur! Anyway, that was ages ago. But I have seen Japanese and foreigners being taken advantage like that a long time ago. But now it is a lot better lei.
Actually presently those cat 50 Thai wls okts still charged Ang mo $80 per session wonder whether cat 150 okts also charged Ang mo higher price
Old 09-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juz another Commercial Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Juz another Commercial Bonk!

WL Name - Xiao Fan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (looks slightly younger)
Height - 1.63 m (approx.)
Home Base - L3033
Misc Info - Debuted in Dec 2013. Has prior experience in the flesh trade.

I have had Xiao Fan a month plus and prior to that, I was a little curious to see what the hype was about as my SBF buds were raving about her ...

Contrary to some folks, I don't think she is pretty (No offense to her ardent fans) ... However, she is definitely youngish looking (can pass off as a 18-19 years old gal if she dresses like one), very presentable, GND looks, dainty and feminine ... Her features are too plain and flat to be considered pretty as far as my definition of Pretty is concern ...

Slim, fair and possesses smooth body complexion ... Tight youthful physique ... A cupper frontal assets with pink nipples ... Her butts are quite perky ... She has body perm shoulder length hair ... She was game to play along with me during the pre-shower routine ... She gave me a highly sensuous body2body soapy stimulation in the shower ... Pretty smooth and well done ... We kissed mildly in the shower before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves ...

Her cat-bath was generally ok and very thorough ... However, her BBBJ skill was fantastic ... Deep throated and maximum sensuality ... She even splitted saliva on my manhood and alternately performed a HJ for me ... A la retired Han Han ... Her BBBJ action was very skillful although she is only 22 years old ... I guess she must have started off rather young in this flesh trade ... I guess she must be damn in demand in China a few years ago as in China, many punters do not care too much about the WL outlook so long she looks very young and has a youthful bod ... Like the retired Yiyi and ViVi @ W06, her pussy is beautifully developed and it is pinkiest in color ... That goes without saying, I gave her a thorough cunnilingus ... She was accomodating in any sexual positions ... Her abalone was tight and moist ... A sign of youth ...

Looks - 6.8/10 (But she looks attractive from a distance)
Bod - 7.6/10 (Youthful but lacks essential curves except her rear)
Tits - 7.3/10 (save by her pink nipples)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.7/10 (Sporting!)
Shower Action - 7.6/10 (Stimulating!)
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10 (Quite thorough)
AR - N/A
BBBJ - 8.0/10 (Fantabulous! This was the spectacle of her overall performance)
Frenching - 6.8/10 (Yes, but lacks the ömph factor as it was not very engaging)
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 8.6/10 (She would do what she needs to do as a commercial WL)

Juz another commercial bonk for me ... Nothing memorable to warrant a RTF for me as the ömph was not as intense as when I bonked my regulars ... Hence, after an hour later, I went over to L2045 to look for another lass who was able to offer me much more intense ömph ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Not too difficult to call her from other house lately
Old 10-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
No leh is quite difficult to call from other hses... as there are always home based customers waiting in Q..
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 10-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
No leh is quite difficult to call from other hses... as there are always home based customers waiting in Q..
Got her few days ago
Old 14-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you try her? What is your comment on her?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Did you try her? What is your comment on her?
sure, only pleased with her syt freshie look and her GFE effect, a bit disappointed with the top portion.
Old 14-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

dont know who date this sweet gal tonight ?
Old 14-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dont know who date this sweet gal tonight ?
Mr 周 dated her kekeke... 周公约了。
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 14-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

oh no !!! !
Old 15-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh no !!! !
Obviously u dun understand the term 周公约了她 U oh no !! What? She's asleep la wah liao... Y u so kan Cheong she cant sleep meh??
Old 15-02-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Obviously u dun understand the term 周公约了她 U oh no !! What? She's asleep la wah liao... Y u so kan Cheong she cant sleep meh??
Then who the hell am I next to right now if she is asleep?
Old 15-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Then who the hell am I next to right now if she is asleep?
Hehehehe we all no body if she is sleeping ...
Old 17-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sure, only pleased with her syt freshie look and her GFE effect, a bit disappointed with the top portion.
To me, WL of such quality once is suffice ... No offense intended to her ardent fans, if any ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

saw her again in car towards Lor 16 yesterday. confirm not hard to book now
Old 02-03-2014, 04:03 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3033

An innocent looking fair SYT...

Xiao Fan (L30 H33)

Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2013
Misc Info: She has prior work experience in Guang Dong thus able to speak some canto.
Height: 1.6+m

Face: 7.05/10
(Xiao Fan looks sweet, feminine, innocent GND. She looks more like your neighbor’s teenage daughter. She can also easily pass off as a poly/jc girl. This type of face can bring home to show your parents. However, I won’t say she is very pretty type. Her facial complexion quite good, smooth & fair with a couple of pimples. She has long colored silky smooth hair with curls on the ends. She has lovely pair of eyes, medium high nose with quite sharp nose tip, small kissable lips. Her voice very gentle & teh & sai nai. When I hear her talking, my heart melts.)

Body: 7.05/10
(She has slim, quite curvy, fresh, tight, smooth, fair figure. Her body build belongs to teenager’s type of figure. Her body complexion very smooth & fair. A little bit of arm pit hair spotted. Her legs not say very slim/slender. She is about 1.6+m tall. Saw her toe nails painted in red. Her neck & ears are her sensitive regions esp sensitive to my tongueful.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She has natural A cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Her nipples seem quite dried probably due to frequent bathing. I find her boobs very small. Her boobs quite soft like tofu. Her nipples are her sensitive regions esp sensitive to my licking.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(She performed thorough body to body soapy rub against my body. She spent quite a long time on this part. She used her boobs as well as her back to soapy rub my front & back. During the soapy rub, she used her hands to HJ me sensually. She then washed off the soap foam on my body and licked my body. After which she sprayed Listerine mouth wash on my dick head & it stings ouch! She quickly BBBJ me to cool my dick.)

Cat Bath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rub my back with her fingers constantly arousing my entire body. She then gave me a quite thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to ankles. She repeated the same routine on my front. Whenever our eyes met we frenched lightly. She gave me a brief sensual HJ.)

AR: Nil

Frenching: 7/10
(We frenched very naturally & spontaneously. We started off with wet kisses. Slowly her teeth opened up & we had a tongue fight. Her tongue is soft & agile. Great to French this babe.)

BBBJ: 6.8/10
(Her BBBJ was quite average. Lots of room for improvement in terms of techniques & skills. Lack of suction. Not very deep throated. Only plus points is she knows how to use her tongue to lick my dick head & along my shaft with constant innocent stares.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has nice pinkish beautiful pussy. Her pussy hair is so soft like baby’s hair. Had a great time painting her pussy. She is very responsive to my tongueful. She moaned softly, her face blushed, her hands caressing my face, her thighs clenched my cheeks when I painted her.)

FJ: 7/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Making out with her is like having natural sex with my gf. In missionary, we frenched & piaked. Her fingers were playing with my nipples and occasionally she licked my nipples. Her hands were all over my chest and neck. I went to lick her neck & ears whenever I have the chance as these are her sensitive regions. We switched to doggie in front of the mirror. Her back view is nice. Her back so smooth & fair. Grabbed her boobs from behind, I pumped her. She then turned her head around & we frenched. We moved to the bed & she rode me in cow girl. Her stamina nt so gd. After riding a short while she said her legs tired. So we switched to missionary, she asked me what she needs to do to make me cum as she said I can last very long haha. So again we frenched & make out in missionary. Eventually I cummed with a blast, we frenched & I collapsed onto her.)

GFE: 7.4/10
(High GFE & KC. Her voice very teh, gentle. She is very xiao niao yi ren. she knows how to sai nai/sa jiao.)

RTF: Probably yes. Need to clear some more newbies.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1