The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 30-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 4th JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 18.11.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoggie
basket...I'd love to make it...too on 21st Oct...Oct and Nov..abit packed...
14-17th @ balai...then come back may have 1 project or perhaps head down to KL....wow...hard for me to make it down..When is yr next outing, think i will join next outing...DO pm and update me...
Cheers
Dear Bro JJDoggie,

The 4th JB Samsters' Gathering will be held on Fri 18.11.05 @ 7.30 p.m.

As suggested by Bro Tenrang, we might change the venue to Burger King @ the Petronas Petrol Station at Taman Permas Jaya (near to the Permas Jaya Bridge). I have no problem with any venue in JB - just name it and I will be there.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 30-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy
I dun know is your or my calender wrong printed,
Deepawali fall on 1st of Nov and Hari Raya puasa on 3rd and 4th is in my calender...
for me will be take 2 days leave for the long holiday........
Dear Bro JBGuy,

If you take leave on 2 Nov '05 and assuming you are not working on Sat & Sun, you would have a total of six (6) days off from work and would be able to go to either Haadyai or Bangkok. If you are thinking of going to Haadyai, please contact Bro TV who will arrange everything for you. If you are thinking of going to Bangkok, you can contact Bro JJDoggie.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 30-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro JBGuy,

If you take leave on 2 Nov '05 and assuming you are not working on Sat & Sun, you would have a total of six (6) days off from work and would be able to go to either Haadyai or Bangkok. If you are thinking of going to Haadyai, please contact Bro TV who will arrange everything for you. If you are thinking of going to Bangkok, you can contact Bro JJDoggie.
Haha, u r wrong bro,
I have total 9 days holidays....
but I have bring my family to holiday,was promise them early...
year end may be the good time for me out to other place.
Old 30-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
jb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Samster Gathering JB

"Danga Bay Food Court" where is this place? anyone can tell me?

thanks, jb boy
Old 30-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb boy
"Danga Bay Food Court" where is this place? anyone can tell me?

thanks, jb boy
Dear Bro JBBoy,

How can you call youirself a "JB Boy" if you don't know where is Danga Bay ??? SHAME ON YOU !!!!

Even those from SillyPore and KL knows where is Danga Bay because it is featured in the newspapers many, many times. The National Chinese New Year Open House and the Merdeka Celebration was held at Danga Bay. The Sultan of Johor, the Malaysian Prime Minister, the Johor Menteri Besar,the Malaysian Minister of Tourism, the Prime Minister of Singapore, etc,etc, etc, .... were all at the Danga Bay at one time or other.

Go ask a road-sweeper where is Danga Bay and he will tell you : " You tak tahu bacha kah ? Tah tahu mana Danga Bay ???

P.S. If you are NOT a JB guy, I would like to apologise for the above remarks. But if you are NOT a JB guy, please don't call yourself " JBGuy" - very insulting to JB people !!!

Old 30-09-2005, 08:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Dear Bro JBBoy,

!!!
yo brudder! how's the gathering ? fun? sorry cannot make it..will try next time..
btw posted some nice juicy pics for u to view at Thaivisitor Thread..enjoy..
meanwhile take care!
Old 30-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Samster

Cool Report on 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at Danga Bay Food Court

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
yo brudder! how's the gathering ? fun? sorry cannot make it..will try next time..
btw posted some nice juicy pics for u to view at Thaivisitor Thread..enjoy..
meanwhile take care!
Dear Bro Taurus,

Please scroll to page 12 of this thread and read posting # 176 by Bro 6" Boy dated 20.9.05 on the Report on the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on 15.9.05. BTW, Bro 6" Boy is the Hon. Secretary for the " JB Samsters' Association "

Anyway, I do hope that you will be able to attend our 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 21.10.05. If you have any problem in obtaining your " approved Permit " to attend, please leave me alone for 1 hour with your Minister of Home Affairs and let my mouth do the talking.

Old 30-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Bros,

Last night I was at the Burger King in Permas. It opens 24 hours and it is very cozy on the outside. Maybe we can have a few gathering places. We do not need to have it in Danga Bay all the time. Just my two cents.

Cheers

yo bro...i was at burger king last night also.....wat time u were there???
burger king drive thru opens 24 hour ...but dine in until 12.30am..
Old 01-10-2005, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Malboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]Dear Bro JBBoy,

How can you call youirself a "JB Boy" if you don't know where is Danga Bay ??? SHAME ON YOU !!!!

Hi Bro KatoeyLover69,

JB can mean 'Jalan Belakang' not Johor Bahru. Hehehe. I don't mean anything just joking.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

jb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to beholdjb boy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear Bro JBBoy,

P.S. If you are NOT a JB guy, I would like to apologise for the above remarks. But if you are NOT a JB guy, please don't call yourself " JBGuy" - very insulting to JB people !!!
this is insulting to me and i hereby bypass this gathering.
jb boy doesnt meant i from jb ok? i choose this nick because i am "Just Browsing" i like to cheong jb previously but its been 5 to 6 years i never been there already. you guys enjoy the gathering.

regards, jb boy
Old 01-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
jb boy doesnt meant i from jb ok? i choose this nick because i am "Just Browsing" i like to cheong jb previously but its been 5 to 6 years i never been there already. you guys enjoy the gathering.

regards, jb boy
Hey JB Boy,

I think you are really "thin skin". I am just joking. As I had mentioned, I said that I apologise if you are not from JB.

No wonder you call yourself " JB Boy " and NOT " JB Man " because you are a " boy " in terms of mentality.

Suit yourself to bypass the Gathering.

With or without your presence, the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering will be held on 21.10.05 and as always will be 'very successful'. The lost is your lost and not ours.

Old 01-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

regards, jb boy
Hey JB Boy,

I think you are really "thin skin". I am just joking. As I had mentioned, I said that I apologise if you are not from JB.

No wonder you call yourself " JB Boy " and NOT " JB Man " because you are a " boy " in terms of mentality.

Suit yourself to bypass the Gathering.

With or without your presence, the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering will be held on 21.10.05 and as always will be 'very successful'. The loss is your loss and not ours.

Old 02-10-2005, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

guys guys guys

CHLLL OUT. It's just a gathering. So I will be there for the 3rd gathering as well as the 4t hgathering. Burger king sounds good for the 4th gathering.

Cheong
Old 02-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey JB Boy,

I think you are really "thin skin". I am just joking. As I had mentioned, I said that I apologise if you are not from JB...
you can joke i cant joke? who said i am not coming? me joking also mah.

regards, jb boy
Old 03-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from outstation last week. So no internet to play.

Look like its time for me to speak again -_-"

Aiya, I also using the nickname "boy", so I am small lah. But small and short are different. I may look small from outside but inside I am not short.

Cool man. Remember my slogan, PEACE NO WAR. No condeming over height, weight, look, no fightning for the same girl and now add one more, no questioning on nickname. The gathering is to exchange info and whoever, yes whoever no matter you have didi (small brother) or mei mei (small sister), as long as you want to venture in this paradise or have any question relates to any s*xual activities, all are welcome.

Thank you Bro KL for appoint me as the Secretary. I feel very happy because all my hard work had been appreciated. So can I ask for a free drink on the next gathering. I want TIGER. CARLSBER also can. Kam Sia.

Beside doing report I can do a lot of things also e.g. drinking, flirting, singing and of course cheonging. I am a very multi talented "boy".

For those who don't know, this Bro JB boy and Bro JB Guy are two different people. Bro JB Guy is another Mr Wonderful in JB because he knows a lot of "Jalan Belakang" in JB. So he call himself JB Guy is not wrong. He is entitle to that. Clap clap clap. As for Bro JB boy, maybe you got your very own contact and lobang. Kindly share with us your field of expertise.

Burger King makan makan can lah but want to gathering there a bit dangerous. Because that place cannot smoke, later the petrol station meletup. BOOMMMMM!!!!! Susah lah like that. No more Burger King in JB liao.

Haha...see you guys soon.

Tata titi tutu.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1