The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 21-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool JB Samsters' Gathering in Oct '05 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
All Bros,

I think we should have another one in October before the November gathering to decide how many bros are going for SEXPO. October is good and we should have an extravagant outing together.

Let's all decide if we should have one in October. Singapore TCSS and KL Gathering is on a monthly basis. I think we should not break as the Gathering is currently collecting more bros to participate. PLease respond.

Cheers
Dear Bro Tenrang,

Since you have requested for a JB Samsters' Gathering in Oct '05, I would like to propose that we hold it on Thur 20.10.05 at Danga Bay Food Court [B]@ 7.30 p.m. [/B] (in front of Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall).

All those Samsters in favour of this, please respond and confirm your attendance.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 21-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pukikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Hi to all senior cheongster n Bro's..

Hopefully me as a newbies that i'm welcome to attend this coming SB gath. in Danga Bay..coz really wanna get knw all bro's n senior cheongster..ALL UR KINDNESS N GUIDENCE TO ME AS A NEWBIES IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED N TQ SO MUCH.. .. CHEER'S BRO'S...
Old 21-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

will be there
Old 21-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83
will be there
What u sms me today? I on 1 mth holiday (in bangkok now)...going cambodia tom. Check out international field reports for my inputs.

how come gm captain in sing?

Wah lau...20th Oct sounds good man....will be so good to meet up with fellow bros! Haha...heard that GM still not in operation. A few girls are back but they all change numbers and working at SK. (Booking service only I think) SK price super inflated due to supply and demand lar.

Talk to you when I back houzhi. We need to catch up.
Old 22-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Cheongjb

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering in Oct '05 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro Tenrang,

Since you have requested for a JB Samsters' Gathering in Oct '05, I would like to propose that we hold it on Thur 20.10.05 at Danga Bay Food Court [B]@ 7.30 p.m. [/B] (in front of Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall)

All those Samsters in favour of this, please respond and confirm your attendance.
Dear Bro,
Can change to Fri 21 Oct 2005? Me stay in S'pore, but am Malaysian.
If on Thu cannot make it..... Please advise.......
Old 22-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Thur 20.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheongjb
Dear Bro,
Can change to Fri 21 Oct 2005? Me stay in S'pore, but am Malaysian.
If on Thu cannot make it..... Please advise.......

Dear Fellow Samsters,

I need your URGENT feedback on this matter.

Would you like to hold the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 20.10.05 or on Fri 21.10.05 ???

The actual date would depend on the majority decision. The venue remains unchanged at Danga Bay Food Court.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 22-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

hi all,glad everyone now is starting to discuss bout next jb gathering.this is proven when we all now start to get familiar with each other.i wld like to join for the gathering but as im only available on sun,mon,tues in the week.....anyway,still waiting for majority votes.cheers.....
Old 22-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Thur 20.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Fellow Samsters,

I need your URGENT feedback on this matter.

Would you like to hold the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 20.10.05 or on Fri 21.10.05 ???

The actual date would depend on the majority decision. The venue remains unchanged at Danga Bay Food Court.
Morning All,
I have miss two of the gathering. Hope that nothing happen in work & can make it this time round. But I only can make on Fri as mention previously;

Please vote below;
20 Oct 2005, (0) vote by

21 Oct 2005, 2 Votes by jedycity, cheongjb,

Thanks
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 22-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Thur 20.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Look like its time for me to open my mouth already... -_-"

Bro KL69, think this time more Malaysian working across the sea want to join for the 3rd picnic.

Then we can have it on Friday so they can come back to JB for the gathering. I think most of us in JB got no problem either on Thursday or Friday right?

I think those who attended the 2nd gathering won't hesitate for the meet up.

Don't forget to up my point ah bro....
Old 22-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pukikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedycity
Morning All,
I have miss two of the gathering. Hope that nothing happen in work & can make it this time round. But I only can make on Fri as mention previously;

Please vote below;
20 Oct 2005, (0) vote by

21 Oct 2005, 2 Votes by jedycity, cheongjb,

Thanks
Please vote below;
20 Oct 2005, (0) vote by

21 Oct 2005, 2 Votes by jedycity, cheongjb, pukikawa
Old 22-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

Friday night seems to be a better idea and I also suggest that for those Bros in S'pore, we should meet up at Kranji MRT first, then we can all go into JB together...assuming there will be the typical big jam. Sounds like the good old days...can some1 in S'pore take charge of head count?
Old 22-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
WOW. Another JB gathering. Will try to make it! Cheers!
All right, our guest of honor this time will be Bro JT. Clap clap clap.

Please don't feel shy to up my point. TQ
Old 22-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

For the sake of CB, we will stand united.
Old 22-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirkblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

timing nt rite ... going Melaka tml morning ....

maybe i join u guys next round ....
Old 22-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster

Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
For the sake of CB, we will stand united.
For the sake of CB, we all STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU !!!!

Well, fellow Samsters from the preliminary results it seem that, at this moment, the majority of Samsters are in favour of having the Gathering on a Friday instead of a Thursday. Reason : 1. There a quite a lot of Samsters who work in SillyPore but stay in JB and they don't work on Sat & Sun 2. Fellow Samsters from SillyPore who also don't work on Sat & Sun will be able to have a late night ( or early morning ? ) in JB on Friday and also to 'create havoc'

As such, please be informed that the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering will be held on Friday 21.10.05 @ 7.30 pm at the Danga Bay Food Court, J.B.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1