The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 12-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i hv not been tp MTW for quite a while. is Xiao Man and FF still at Tyrwhitt? any idea where Ah Girl has gone to? is she still in the same industry? if inconvenient to post here, can PM me pls? cheers!
Hi bro Owen! Yes XM and FF are still there but the latter put on a bit of weight but service and attitude still good. For Ah girl I have pm you the lead a while back but not sure if u followed up. Other than that I don't have any news.

Lately 3 new girls just joined, one of them look quite good but I did not get their names.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
Hi bro Owen! Yes XM and FF are still there but the latter put on a bit of weight but service and attitude still good. For Ah girl I have pm you the lead a while back but not sure if u followed up. Other than that I don't have any news.

Lately 3 new girls just joined, one of them look quite good but I did not get their names.
Hey thanks bro for d info. U r always so helpful.

I tried to message the contact u gave me last time but bo reply leh.

Nice to hear new additions. Think in this industry it's common for gals to get poached by rivals or they might hv left to set up own shops!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Bro.. Can pm me the location. thanks!
Old 13-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Green Leaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any other lobangs besides the jalan besar area for these type of concepts?
Old 14-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
popeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MTW in jalan besar is ok just abit noisy that's all. I miss those days in Johor Sentosa where I would usually frequent and get my hair wash plus sian those msian saloon girls.
Old 14-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iluvmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place is good for wash and massage on the head. Been there 3 times and many times get to see big car outside.
Old 21-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
StoolPigeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyKKW View Post
The problem with MTW Jln Besar is that the place is getting noisy. Especially in the room. The girls talk to each other above my head and even cross talk to other customers. There was once, the lady doing hair spa for me was discussing types of street food in Penang with the girl+customer next to me...and I was trying to doze off. I woke up in fright...

My conclusion:
1. If you want to go tease chio ladies, go MTW Jln Besar
2. If you want to relax, go MTW Serangoon
I find MTW Jalan Besar getting too crowded and noisy at times too. And I also find it slightly awkward to chat with my hairstylist when there are so many customers seated closely around me. Probably cos i am a little introverted. I usually keep quiet and see some uncles happily flirting with the hairstylists there
Old 26-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I saw the gals do manicure when I was there last week. Do they also do pedicure? Charges?
Old 26-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoolPigeon View Post
I find MTW Jalan Besar getting too crowded and noisy at times too. And I also find it slightly awkward to chat with my hairstylist when there are so many customers seated closely around me. Probably cos i am a little introverted. I usually keep quiet and see some uncles happily flirting with the hairstylists there
$$$ speaks. Many of the uncles are regulars. Some can easily spend $100-200 in a single day. Go for hairspa, the expensive facial, ear digging ... Can easily spend more than $100. Last time ever saw one uncle serviced by 2 gals at one time. 1 gal massage his right arm, d other gal his left. No wonder the gals hv so much to talk to the Uncles.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7033 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$$$ speaks. Many of the uncles are regulars. Some can easily spend $100-200 in a single day. Go for hairspa, the expensive facial, ear digging ... Can easily spend more than $100. Last time ever saw one uncle serviced by 2 gals at one time. 1 gal massage his right arm, d other gal his left. No wonder the gals hv so much to talk to the Uncles.
If the uncles give me soo00 much money, I don't mind talking to them too

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 09-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lambo_bovino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Mei Taiwan at Jalan Besar today for my haircut and was surprised to see the shop decorated with the World Cup Theme. Got lucky dip for min $50 spend and won a hair gel. Also participated in the guess the World Cup winner contest to win the hair saloon vouchers.

By the way, was attended by a lady named Alice. Great massage and haircut.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambo_bovino View Post
Went to Mei Taiwan at Jalan Besar today for my haircut and was surprised to see the shop decorated with the World Cup Theme. Got lucky dip for min $50 spend and won a hair gel. Also participated in the guess the World Cup winner contest to win the hair saloon vouchers.

By the way, was attended by a lady named Alice. Great massage and haircut.
Thks for upd bro. Sounds interesting. Will be nice if they hv lucky dips like 'one HJ', 'One date with XXX' etc.

Juz joking, it's a clean joint.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lambo_bovino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forget to mentioned that the girls wear soccer jersey (not original of cos) now. Got Brazil, England, Italy, Argentina & Germany
Old 10-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7033 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thks for upd bro. Sounds interesting. Will be nice if they hv lucky dips like 'one HJ', 'One date with XXX' etc.

Juz joking, it's a clean joint.
I don't mind, hahaha

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 20-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
Hamley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Latest news !!!! Hoootttt from the oven!!!!
Any sbf bro had tried upping girls from mtw ??? Really so easy???

I heard theres a ipoh girl quite tall abt 1.68m married with 2 kids but willing to give up her kids and husband for a singaporean married man just becos he drives a bmw....

I cannot rememember her name clearly liao but something like ke yee or something like that...

Any chance any bros knows?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1