The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kksh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: grand paragon spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by milksucka View Post
how much do you guys normally spend there?
Full package is 238

Personal Exp: Went there every few months to "update" my database, recently found that they have change of management since June - Aug time. Most captains/cashiers/workers/ladies changed, except for a few ang pais.

Tried a few local dishes, not bad. Trick is, you have to be specific in your requests. I asked for good figure, the looks average. I asked for good service, the figure average. I asked for good looks and good figure, service average. In the end, I need to give 100 word essay on the girl I want.

Go before year end; less crowd, more girls and more willing to accommodate to requests.

Twins

Feel free to intro
Old 25-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kksh View Post
Full package is 238

Personal Exp: Went there every few months to "update" my database, recently found that they have change of management since June - Aug time. Most captains/cashiers/workers/ladies changed, except for a few ang pais.

Tried a few local dishes, not bad. Trick is, you have to be specific in your requests. I asked for good figure, the looks average. I asked for good service, the figure average. I asked for good looks and good figure, service average. In the end, I need to give 100 word essay on the girl I want.

Go before year end; less crowd, more girls and more willing to accommodate to requests.
The entire "Old" cohort of staff and ladies of Grand Paragon has moved over to HV spa. As far as I know none of the previous ladies have remained at GP spa after the new management took over.

Actually the new management is not exactly new as one of the partners is the former boss of GP spa who still retains a share of the business. One of the new partner happens to be the boss of GBW..... rumours had it he may not be able to renew the lease at GBW and may shift its operation over to GP if that happens.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

My 77 @ Gp
Old 03-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lightingthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry I'm new here, anybody knows that BW or GP can uses wad payment method?
Old 04-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatball123 View Post
My 77 @ Gp
#77 is at HV spa. I had her there today.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
apitt85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightingthunder View Post
Sorry I'm new here, anybody knows that BW or GP can uses wad payment method?
good question..im about to ask same question..can they accept cc/or nets over there
Old 04-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Kiddd is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry can anyone tell me where is HV spa? 😜😜
Old 05-01-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddd View Post
Sorry can anyone tell me where is HV spa? 😜😜
Inside Holiday Villa hotel
Old 05-01-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apitt85 View Post
good question..im about to ask same question..can they accept cc/or nets over there
They can accept credit cards but not Nets..... however you need to pay the 6% GST tax in cash.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows the operating hours of this HV spa?
Seems like the HV spa thread keeps getting deleted...
Old 11-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
Anyone knows the operating hours of this HV spa?
Seems like the HV spa thread keeps getting deleted...
11.30am to 11.30pm
Old 29-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
botaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
#77 is at HV spa. I had her there today.

I made a booking for #77 based on the reviews from bros on SBF. No regrets!

I arrived shortly before my booking time with the intent of going for the massage first before using the facilities.

As soon as I arrived, the captain told me that my massage would start soon, no delays. Was ushered to the changing room and soon after the massage room. A few ticks later, #77 came in.

She's a short petite lady, sweet and baby faced, but with slight age and a tough life showing in her eyes. SOP - small talk, shower, attempted massage with decent pressure.

Then the fun began. Super sensual light tough massage, where the tips of her fingers barely touched my skin but left an erotic tingle. This was soon followed by one of the best catbaths I ever received, that ended with her tongue massaging my 🌻

She then propped my legs up, with my 🌻right in her face, and proceeded to ram her soft tongue in. As she did that, she continued her sensual massage on my 🍆, with her fingers barely touching my 🍆and 🍒but leaving an electric tingle as she did her magic.

I glanced between my legs, seeing my erect 🍆 dripping with her warm saliva as it rolled down my 🌻 and 🍒 and onto the towel below. In a slight distance away, i could see her soft breast and perky nips, wobbling gently as she did her thrust her moist tongue deeper and deeper inside me.

She then turned me over. And i whispered to her - no sex. Then she said - blowjob ok? Before i could nod, the catbath on the front began. The warmth of her tongue licking every inch of my body, teasing my 🍒 and 🍆 along the way.

Then she reached the tip of my 🍆 and gobbled it up. I pushed her head deeper but she could not go all the way down. It didnt matter, could see her effort as she gobbled all that she could. I told her to slow down as i was about to cum, and she slowly went into a gentle rhythm with her tongue caressing my 🍆 and her fingers sending electricity thru my 🍒.

I couldnt take it anymore and i blew my load into her mouth. I looked up and told her that this was the best bj i ever had. Cos it was.

#77, Posh
Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - B
AR - 9/10
BJ - 9.5/10
FJ - NA (didnt try)
RTF? Definitely

After the shower, she lamented how the Singapore economy wouldnt be doing well in 2017, affecting their business. She asked me to come by with my bros after 30 Jan cos they wont be closed for long during CNY.
Old 29-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by botaq View Post
After the shower, she lamented how the Singapore economy wouldnt be doing well in 2017, affecting their business. She asked me to come by with my bros after 30 Jan cos they wont be closed for long during CNY.
Thanks for the head's up. I was just wondering when they are opening for biz again during this CNY period.
Old 30-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

is this spa unisex?
Old 01-02-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
is this spa unisex?
No, it is a men-only spa.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1