The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 0
poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjohn95 View Post
Bro on top , her feet like not very nice leh and it's in a hdb sia I find it not discreet...
Currently where is the website link for that PRC?!

Her previous website link has already expired
Old 09-02-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnjohn95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Think mistress Yuki can do that.. anyway.. that xuan xuan u tried beofre? the hdb got pple inside or not?
Ya it's share apt, but now can't contact her alr leh, she suddenly MIA.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poesl View Post
Currently where is the website link for that PRC?!

Her previous website link has already expired
Which one u talking abt?
Old 09-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (B)

poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Which one u talking abt?
The one you said is located in a HDB location!
Old 10-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poesl View Post
The one you said is located in a HDB location!
Oh she's a Malaysian lah, she's mia alr wechat no longer reachable.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FootboyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,

I was wondering. Is any of you gentlemen down for a double session? I mean, me and one of you with either one or two mistresses?

I live in Bkk and I have tried every Dom there is. If you have any questions, regarding mistresses in Thailand or if you´re down for a double session, just send me a pm.

I am 29 years old and a hardcore footboy. Trampling and everything that is related to footdom.

I´m just getting kinda bored and thought this might be a nice change.
I know some mistresses, that would trample, foot gag and dominate the shit out of us :-)
Old 10-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
FootboyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also, this goes out to all the hardcore foot guys. Which mistress (in Southeast Asia) would you rank as the best one, when it comes to foot related domination, trampling, foot gagging etc.

Any recommendations?
Old 10-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Any bro tried An er before? How old does she look? Is her feet pretty?
Old 10-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

------------------------------------
Old 10-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Oh she's a Malaysian lah, she's mia alr wechat no longer reachable.
yee, YUCKS! malaysian female, I'm not interested!

Last edited by poesl; 10-02-2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster (B)

For those that had seen Mary before, do you think she is late 30s or early 40s?!

Although her ad wrote she is 30, but from my experience in photography hobby, I strongly think her picture from the shoulder down is entirely photoshopped.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hiya,

It's been a few weeks since I last contributed onto this forum. I hooked up with a young lady within recent weeks in a night club in SG. This young lady from SE Asia had zero knowledge of bdsm. So I thought that it was worth sharing a bit of knowledge with her & showing her the light. She was a bit nervous but quite enghlitned by it.

What I am going to you is a bit intimate. I enjoy it when a domme inserts her stiletto heel up my ass. I appreciate that this isn't to everyone's taste but it's what I like. What happened in my session was that I laid on my back on the floor and the newly educated domme was sitting on the bed. I raised my ass up off the floor and rested my feet on the bed. This beautiful lady from SE Asia was wearing high heeled metal stiletto shoes. She then decided to insert her stiletto is my ass. This went on for a good 30 mins. Despite her being a novice, it was fairly intense for me. My prostrate was intensively stimulated. I was all to her mercy. We had a 2 minute break, drank some water and I lay back into my position. I then told her to do things differently. I told her to insert her metal steel stiletto up into my ass much deeper. My prostrate was like a bouncy ball, jumping all over the place. I then told her to go even deeper & and then to twist her heel within me. Deeper she went & I was jumping up and down on the floor like a yoyo. Not only was her stiletto pressing on my prostrate, her beautiful shoes where also pressing against my pressured balls. I shot my load....big time. I was a happy man.

B 'n' Y
Old 14-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Hiya,

It's been a few weeks since I last contributed onto this forum. I hooked up with a young lady within recent weeks in a night club in SG. This young lady from SE Asia had zero knowledge of bdsm. So I thought that it was worth sharing a bit of knowledge with her & showing her the light. She was a bit nervous but quite enghlitned by it.

What I am going to you is a bit intimate. I enjoy it when a domme inserts her stiletto heel up my ass. I appreciate that this isn't to everyone's taste but it's what I like. What happened in my session was that I laid on my back on the floor and the newly educated domme was sitting on the bed. I raised my ass up off the floor and rested my feet on the bed. This beautiful lady from SE Asia was wearing high heeled metal stiletto shoes. She then decided to insert her stiletto is my ass. This went on for a good 30 mins. Despite her being a novice, it was fairly intense for me. My prostrate was intensively stimulated. I was all to her mercy. We had a 2 minute break, drank some water and I lay back into my position. I then told her to do things differently. I told her to insert her metal steel stiletto up into my ass much deeper. My prostrate was like a bouncy ball, jumping all over the place. I then told her to go even deeper & and then to twist her heel within me. Deeper she went & I was jumping up and down on the floor like a yoyo. Not only was her stiletto pressing on my prostrate, her beautiful shoes where also pressing against my pressured balls. I shot my load....big time. I was a happy man.

B 'n' Y
Congratz .... nice one!! Is she ready to Pro Domming?
Old 14-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Congratz .... nice one!! Is she ready to Pro Domming?
I hope to be hooking up with this young lady in the next few days. She has the potential to domme but this will take time.

B 'n' Y
Old 16-02-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
johnmo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any review for mistress simone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1