The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
TingTing A WILD AND HOT BABE NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!
L16 H08

[Look: I like her wild look so I would give her 7.9
French Kiss: 10
AR: 7, had better ones
BBBJ: 10
GFE: 5.5 Maybe no chemistry but who cares!
RTF: If my money PahPah I think I will see her 3 times a week! Love it!
Just to add...agree with most except she didn't do AR outside the bathroom for me. French, deep throat and a solid ass on this babe was all there. A good one to RTF. GFE actually was quite a lot but then again these girls are not always consistent.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Mozi Replacement: G18 Anna WH1612

I'm reluctant to share this gem which I think hasn't been mentioned in this forum. But if you are looking for a girl with 70-80 percent similarity to Mozi in terms of look, body, service and gfe, check out this girl Anna no.18 at WH1612 Yi Tiao Long. She is tanned like mozi, 1.65m tall (about same height as mozi) and b-c cup lovely firm boobs. This girl could very well be mozi's sister or cousin in terms of look and attitude, only diff is anna's eyes are bigger and nose is sharper. All the usual cat 150 services including frenching. But her yi tiao long catbath is what stands out as she grazes your skin and your balls with her teeth, and when she reeaches your dick, grips it firmly in her mouth and thrashes your cock head repeatedly with her tongue. Oh, and she gets very wet and horny if you give her a tongue lashing below. Be prepared to wait at least 30-60 min for this hotcake. But trust me, this over a month old newbie is worth the wait.

And I've done my community service for the week. Happy bonking!
lol.......
Old 15-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
lol.......
Lol 10 char
Old 16-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Kiddd is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro try jia jia 1608 before?? Is she new there?
Old 16-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddd View Post
Any bro try jia jia 1608 before?? Is she new there?
From last batch and there is a FR on her already in the forum.
Old 16-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Kiddd is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
From last batch and there is a FR on her already in the forum.
Last batch means hw long ago bro?? Jus wana gt more review b4 heading to her..
Old 16-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Can any kind Bros recommend any GL WL that look like the girl above? Pls PM me.

As you can see the girl above is slender slim yet with beauty best described by pictures and videos.

Thanks in advance.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddd View Post
Last batch means hw long ago bro?? Jus wana gt more review b4 heading to her..
Should be November 2016
Old 17-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

16W06 Duo Duo

Looks - 7/10 SYT w long hair.

Boobs - Natural Bs

Service - 6/10. Very limited, this cannot that cannot. Shower also min action. Howeve to be fair, her bJ is superb.

If you dig young/school girl look, this one is for you. Otherwise with her limited scope of service is a let down. And she checks on her phone every now and then which is a major turn off for me.

RTF - No.
Old 18-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Rong Rong ~ Very Sensitive Pussy! 1608

She is the horny slut that you want to play and play and play non-stop

Once enter the room her slutish foxy personality reveals, Frenching and unbuttoning my shirt she bends down to lick my nipple while my hands were squeezing her B cup boobs. She unbuckles my pants and strip me naked and come up to French me while playing with by birdie. My hands start to unbuckle her bra and slide to fondle her smooth tender boobs. Then she undress herself while frenching me and we fall onto the bed rolling over each other, sometime she is on top of me, and sometime I am on top of her with my birdie grinding her pussy, her pussy is so wet, I was tempted to slide it in without the condom but she reached for the condom and put it on on me and she pulls me closer to her and insert my birdie inside her, the minute I enter she moan and tightens her body, her pussy is very tight and wet, every thrust she moan very loud and grab me very tight, I also grab her very tight and I start to thrust her faster and harder until she is about to come and she closed her legs to make her pussy tighter, I also cannot tahan I came.

While taking a break , she told me she wants to fuck me later, so we proceed to the bathroom and shower.

Throughout in the bathroom I never stop foundering her boobs, ass and pussy, her pussy is very sensitive, everytime I stroke it she would French me and play with my birdie with her soapy hand.

Then she squart down to give me a bbbj while playing with my balls and asshole. I grab her soapy boobs then she come up to French me using her boobs rub me and her pussy to grind me then she turns around and grind her ass on me while I squeeze her boobs, then she go to my back to use her boobs and rub my back while her hands play with my birdie, I was about to cum again so I told her I want to fuck, she wash me up and we towel dry and head on to the bed.

Once she hangs our towels she continues to French me and fall onto the bed again, she turns me around and rub her boobs slowly with lots of passion and slowly move downwards while licking and kissing me right to my butt and to the back of my knees and heels, then she move back up and lick my asshole, it was incredible!! I let her lick for awhile then I turn around, I told her I want to fuck but she lift up my ass and continue to give me AR then she licks my balls and gave me bbbj, I told her I cannot take it anymore, then she reach for the condom and put it on, this time she rides on me but I cannot take it so I turn her around and fuck her missionary, her pussy is so tight and slippery I cannot control and I cum.

After that I lie beside her and she hugs me like a lover.

I told her she is going to be my next regular sex partner.

Looks: she looks mid to late 20’s with big beautiful eyes.
Body: Very shapely, one of the best I had with the right height, B cup boobs, very fair and smooth skin but I saw her tummy not so toned.
French: French freely and easily, no restrained
Fingering and Painting: Yes, she enjoys it but I prefer to fuck her hard.
AR: Gentle and Sensual.
BBBJ: Good suction.
FJ: Very very passionate.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Can any kind Bros recommend any GL WL that look like the girl above? Pls PM me.

As you can see the girl above is slender slim yet with beauty best described by pictures and videos.

Thanks in advance.
Dude check out fl two forum thread heaps of prc look like that does bbbj and even cim plus two shots for like $140, I am seriously the bling whether $150 cat is worth it anymore with the amount of not so sure frs I am reading.

Clearly I don't give a fuck about being zap because my main go is to look for a good session for this category.

I will go for one of these and try those in fls to compare and contrast.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Dude check out fl two forum thread heaps of prc look like that does bbbj and even cim plus two shots for like $140, I am seriously the bling whether $150 cat is worth it anymore with the amount of not so sure frs I am reading.

Clearly I don't give a fuck about being zap because my main go is to look for a good session for this category.

do share after you try the fls. I tried a few, the photo at the website is really photo shop too much. And the service really cmi. And very rush also. Imagine they want to arrange their next customer while serving you.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

FL2, you have to be lucky. Much more missed than hit.

Those who claimed to have good experience are
1. Very lucky
2. OKT promoting
3. Tuakang who claim they are very handsome and rich with centurion card

Good luck !!
Old 19-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRetired View Post
16W06 Duo Duo

Looks - 7/10 SYT w long hair.

Boobs - Natural Bs

Service - 6/10. Very limited, this cannot that cannot. Shower also min action. Howeve to be fair, her bJ is superb.

If you dig young/school girl look, this one is for you. Otherwise with her limited scope of service is a let down. And she checks on her phone every now and then which is a major turn off for me.

RTF - No.
I feel she is also pretty and I had a better experience bro
Old 19-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude check out fl two forum thread heaps of prc look like that ...
Actually, I came here from fl2 thread and I cannot seems to find any one that look even close to the girl I showed above and sextisfactory level has fallen significantly. Maybe you can recommended someone.

As for GL legal, some bros advice that there appears to be slight improvement in quality hence came here and for recomendations.

Last edited by snrlee; 20-01-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1