The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jamesdecosta69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cherry Goddess of Kim Wellness

Dear brothers,

Those of you who remember Kim Wellness and the high quality massage and hot girls that operated there will definitely know Cherry, local Malay goddess with a ass to die for and voluptuous melons.

I have been her regular from Kim Wellness and after that Royal Hotel also. I am trying to establish contact with her. If you know her and happen to have her contact, please PM me ok. If I can reach her, I will reward you.

Regards
James
Old 15-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cherry Goddess of Kim Wellness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdecosta69 View Post
Dear brothers,

Those of you who remember Kim Wellness and the high quality massage and hot girls that operated there will definitely know Cherry, local Malay goddess with a ass to die for and voluptuous melons.

I have been her regular from Kim Wellness and after that Royal Hotel also. I am trying to establish contact with her. If you know her and happen to have her contact, please PM me ok. If I can reach her, I will reward you.

Regards
James
Wow bro, you are quite persistent in finding cherry.

I had a very hard time finding her as well. In the end I managed to find her but that was like 3-4 years ago.

She has aged considerably. That time she looked malnutritioned and I suspected she was on some sort of drugs because she went MIA for quite some time. When I asked, she said she went to Australia to stay, which I don't quite believe.

That session was great, bonked her twice in a session in kovan 81 as she was helping out with her friend with some business near that place. But since then, I think she disappeared again.

But those tattoos and fake tits and high energy levels when bonking brings back fond memories.
Old 16-01-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Can remember whether I still have her number. She and Margaret are legends
Old 17-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro.

Your post really brings back fond memories for me too .. !
I never thought anyone would mentioned her again in this forum.

base on last time, her ass is top 3 for me even today. and she know how to sexy arouse you during massage.. not like the low standards everywhere nowadays.

I have been her regular since Kim and at H81 too
when she moved to Hotel Royal, I never contact her except for once over there.

That time she already can notice aging already.
Now ... confirm even more la..

although i missed her, but i guess no cherry maintain the same taste forever ..
wouldn't mind also if can meet up again.

good luck bros
Old 18-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jamesdecosta69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
Bro.

Your post really brings back fond memories for me too .. !
I never thought anyone would mentioned her again in this forum.

base on last time, her ass is top 3 for me even today. and she know how to sexy arouse you during massage.. not like the low standards everywhere nowadays.

I have been her regular since Kim and at H81 too
when she moved to Hotel Royal, I never contact her except for once over there.

That time she already can notice aging already.
Now ... confirm even more la..

although i missed her, but i guess no cherry maintain the same taste forever ..
wouldn't mind also if can meet up again.

good luck bros
Dear Jamester

We should all collaborate to find Cherry. I am sure she needs cash and we can all help her in a professional way.

I must admit that she has grinded her fleshy ass on me till I cum. Then she let me have second round doggie as goodwill gesture. What an awesome babe

Regards
James
Old 19-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone tried the LOST & FOUND thread ? Seems like this Goddess is well worshipped so the chance of locating her is high....
Old 19-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Or she could have left the trade altogether. My favourites were those girls from the Take 5 days @ East Coast like Lemon, June, Coco.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread