The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SgAhBoyyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenchang View Post
I wan chio girls to massage for me

Can share place, pls
Standard Massage or Special Massage bro
Old 05-01-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SgAhBoyyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tips for hj? Then you should go try 2 others.

May&Tintin I think? They asked for even more, full clothed
shocked me..

Chio okay la, not chip cannot leh
Old 05-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Please share contact

And anyone can recommend chicks from this joint?
Old 15-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

A tale of 2 MLs with the same name.

Went to this joint at their location where you can get booze nearby. I don't have any preference for girls as my regular C**** was no longer working there and another former ang pai C**** (the name of these 2 only separated by a single letter) has resigned many months back. Heard some interesting and juicy stuff about them from other MLs.

As it was my off day, I was originally intending to try another girl from another spa, named H*** but her working hours a little late. Back to the story, I went in and asked the chio receptionist which ML would be assigned to me, she mentioned H***. Wah, such a coincidence! Getting massaged by 2 MLs with the same name on the same day.

On this joint's H***, I have to say she has one of the worst teasing skills I have ever experience. Her effort was there, the teasing was constant BUT she totally lacked the "finesse". She was unable to know how and exactly which spot to tease. Ended up with me not having a boner despite the teasing. Other info: H*** looks a bit milfy.

Then much later during the day I went to the 2nd joint H*** which I had already booked an appointment with. A much prettier SYT this time. Massage was good and teasing was good too. At least she knows which spot to hit and sink her palms into. But still not the best I have tried. But I felt like I was eaten 15 minutes for the session. Paid for a 1 hour session, led to the room to shower a bit and waited for H*** to come for quite some time. When the massage started, it was like 4:30pm as she comms to the counter to say "start" but then at 5:15pm, as I was laying down facing up, with her hands all over my sensitive area inside my pants, she very abruptly pulled her hands out and said "Ok done. Go shower." and simply walked out.
Old 15-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

How's the massage over at this place? I like to have a good massage but as I am quite fat normally when I go massage mostly cannot make it
Old 15-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
When the massage started, it was like 4:30pm as she comms to the counter to say "start" but then at 5:15pm, as I was laying down facing up, with her hands all over my sensitive area inside my pants, she very abruptly pulled her hands out and said "Ok done. Go shower." and simply walked out.
Nowadays most SYTs do hv attitude problem or professionalism problem or moral problem or the likes, mayb they think they hv the youth & beauty therefore they can hang up to sell (吊起来卖)..
Old 15-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Nowadays most SYTs do hv attitude problem or professionalism problem or moral problem or the likes, mayb they think they hv the youth & beauty therefore they can hang up to sell (吊起来卖)..
It surprised me because while massaging, we actually had a very good chat and shared a few laughing moments. Then when I thought I was able to enjoy a few more minutes of it, she stopped abruptly haha.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I left this place for a while and when I returned just now I realised the place has changed. Now the ML openly ask for tips and show black face when the amount are not to their liking.

Honestly what makes Le any different from the other crappy spas dotting the landscape now ?

One ML should avoid is R**a. Too blatant for my liking.

Engage at your own risk

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 10-02-2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 10-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jshk97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
That ML R** is always asking for more tips when small request is made and that make the visit very unpleasant.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kmstore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried 2 ML at a time at G branch?
Old 11-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 17
SugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to behold

Wow, been awhile since I returned to this place. Got a new lady I think, but now attitude problem. Miss the times when the old timers are here. Anyone to recommend? Still have hours here to go. Or any new places to recommend? Disappointing
Old 16-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
googlehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can share places similar to this. i will share info i hav
Old 16-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

This place has gone down the dumps. Even the recep quit and is now working at a spa down at bugis.
Old 16-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
This place has gone down the dumps. Even the recep quit and is now working at a spa down at bugis.
If you are talking about her working at the spa in bugis along L street, maybe the boss just switch her to that branch.

I think it is the same boss, just open a new shop under different shop name.
Old 16-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jackylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro, can share? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread