The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
of course as a friend you could always try to cushion his fall or probably a listening ears is all he need.
Dear Mr Devil: (dun wan to call you tai lo because you always call me back tai tai lo )
I agree with you on the above ... but hor after the above have been provided, sometimes something which most ppl dun like will follow -

the fren: "we are frens hor? can I borrow S$xxxxxxxx.00 from you?"

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Reading the above makes me think of my last time in Bangkok few weeks ago and was at a massage joint with a girl having a scrub and a f+++. After that we were chatting and her phone rang. There was this call from a guy in SIngapore who happen to be with this girl a few days before. He was declaring his love for her etc etc. I was overhearing everying and I just wanted to take over the phone and tell him to send my regards to LKY!! But I didn't want to spoil his day.

Funny but sad at times!
Old 07-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
not say I wanna say bad abt ppl .... there are only 2 solutions if a cheongster wanna play real or have those mentality as described by the thread starter:

1. house-keep the gal and make her be your 'pet'
2. marry the gal and stay together with her

Anything which excludes the above 2 solutions are purely 'chwee kong lam par song' or day-dreaming .... wakie wakie

even if you 'bao' her or marry her doesn't mean she won't tao jiat when you're not around.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:04 PM
pokeslow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi bro Mr Devil,

Couldnt have put it across better than what you had done Just hope the bros who are in these dilemas would take a step back and take a look at all these comments and advises by the bros here.

[QUOTE=MrDevil]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeslow
Many thanks to all bros who had reply to my thread or even read them. I have to say, that mostly all bros agrees that those who never realised what they are in for, are going to learn the hard way. That's my main reason to put this thread in the first place, so that bros who are facing or going through this phase in their lifes should note these words of advises from the bros here and snapped out of it. Alas, I pressume that some other bros might say that to itch is own and if one is happy (though like some bros as said la..a sad fuck case) with his lifestyle, let it be then.

What irritate me most, my personal views and encounter ya, with these kind of people is that they will keep on rambling abt this so call GF of theirs just after 1 bonk and how painful is it to them to be away or out of sight from their GF. They will ask your advises this and that, how to handle the situations, but in the end, they will still be doing it their way..the sad fuck way la. They never wake up nor even realised what they are doing, even to the state of losing some buddies along the way.

I believe this category of guys are mostly new cheongsters who dont have much chance to enjoy such intimate encounters with an opp sex and added the human emotional touch and gf treatment from WL, it's almost fairy tale made true. A beautiful, sexy, gentle and caring ladies serving you the way you pleases which could hardly come by in real world. Any man would enjoy and missed such a sweet dream, as it is just a dream, it's fine if one could wake up to face the real world and escape to his sweet dream as much as he could afford. Of course, there are some guys who fallen into a never awaken dream and continue living within his own dream, these are the guys that will live miserable after awaken.

Is there any words of wisdoms or some other ways to make them realised? Of course, the magic phrase which Bro Deli has mentioned "u call chicken not chicken call u" has been used but still not much effect la.

Do provide other alternatives or suggestions if you do have that has proven to be effective ya. I dont want to see these bros, to be losing some nice frens who really care abt them or the worse case scenarios is that they lost in la-la land and really down and out.

When you are in position to advise, are the receiving party in position to listen? Dont give generalise comment, be specific to each points related to their specific problem. If the WL is conning, there will be trace of foot step all over, you will just need to knock some sense into his brain if its still functioning.

Sometimes, you will just got to stand aside to let him feel the pain from the fall to awaken him, of course as a friend you could always try to cushion his fall or probably a listening ears is all he need. This is part and parcel of cheonging puying, without it the fun is gone.

Once again, thanks to all bros for your inputs and shared advises.

Sanuk sabai.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Well said Bro Devil,

from my observation, the most men who arent experienced enough , do fall easily into this trap, due to the fact that in real life , they dont get that kind of SEX and attention from their women. And soon the lines between a commercial fuck and a lovemaking session (with yr Lover/GF/Wife) becomes blurred.

I do admit , Initially, I find these lines blurred constantly. And have a bad case of LOS hangover when I am back in reality land. But I guess most bros take the most commonly 3 choices:

1. Not get invovled with the p4p scene in BKK ever, ( go back to GF/WIFE, if available)

2. Learn the lessons from the experience, and enjoy the scene without having the heart ache. and share their experiences and learn from others too.

3. Go into more r/s, with similar characteristics, and into the realm of Sad Fuckdom.

just my 2cents/satangs/pence worth
Old 07-09-2004, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
not only Thai Girl can have tat kind of VOODOO
other countries girls ard asia have tat kind of kongtao power
u will need alot of wills/guidance to stay on the chionging path
as DELI always quote to another bro "IS U CALL CHICKEN AND NOT CHICKEN CALL U" is vali the correct
agreee sometime one must learn one lesson jialat jialat than they will grow and i believe many chiongster have this painful experience
but hope this small price pay will help to them to play the girl game better
GET wat u PAID for for worthfully either to FL,WL,GRO,students, or just any normal ordinary girl

juz my 2 cents worths of thought
Yah lor ... but wise man learn from his own mistake ... but a wiser man learn from others' mistake ... precisely why this forum is setup for mah ...
Old 07-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

As long as they are able to learn, they are wise. It doesn't matter how many times you fall, just make sure you can climb back up. Of course it hurts more lah, but as long as you learn a lesson, it's good.

hahahah me also bitten before, that's why now more scared liaoz hahaha
Old 07-09-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketoplay
even if you 'bao' her or marry her doesn't mean she won't tao jiat when you're not around.

Life is a play. Don't take life so serious. Men can play, women will too. And when you are not around, they don't tao jiat. They eat in the open. We are like them too. When tirak/mia/mai noi not around, we also eat pah pah.

Most important thing is must know eat liao must wipe mouth. And the heart must know what is LUST and what is LOVE.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 08-09-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeslow
Not to mentioned, they claimed that these ladies are now their GF, and they have every rights on them.

My question is this, is this a norm? Does this happens to any of the bros here? If so, how do you handle the situation? Do you move on with her, or just forget it, or etc??

Do shares your views if you have went through it or you know anyone who had or is going through it now. Maybe this would be able to assist anyone who might find tips here.

Mean time..sanuk sabai!
You have a very good thread. Just added some people's points so add yours later for having a good thread to chak these sad fucks.

If want to talk about having sole "rights" to the girls which they just bonked, I think I don't need to say much. In this forum, got more tokgong cheongsters. They have Magazine Models as mates, don't even want to post out here or in any forum. Because they know what is in store for such a situation. Some could even be in a relationship with those Thai Elite girls, but all these is best kept underground.

One incident I remembered best, which I think some kakis do remember too. The current "Carribean" which was the former C20. Brought a friend ( a non-samster) there. You will be surprised as how he play the dancers.

This friend is rich. Buying waterfalls for the dancers he like. Each waterfall costs around 10 lady drinks. 1 lady drink 300baht. And he will only buy for those few that he like. If the dancer finishes 10 lady drinks, he tip a 1000baht. So the more the dancer drinks, the more she get. I remembered 1 dancer managed to get 30drinks for that night plus another 3000baht tip.
One of the dancers know my friend is a "big fish" and thought my friend has a liking to her. She wrote her number on a slip of paper and pass to my friend.

Guess what my friend did. He showed me the slipand then threw the slip of paper away. My friend said "fuck her, not interested in her". Girls this kind so many. Give number for fuck? And he continued his drinks and fun for the night.

This kind is called the "ultimate cheongster". Not to learn how to give money out like him lah, but to understand his mentality when it comes to cheonging.

Hope this story can make the sad fucks wake up idea.

PS: To those who know, Sales P** told me the other time that dancer has a pii chai liao and studies daytime. The dancer's "skills" lose out to the ultimate cheongster. kekeke

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 08-09-2004, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

really familiar story leh...
brings back the old memories... guess there are many ways of playing. if they happy then so be it.
Old 08-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
really familiar story leh...
brings back the old memories... guess there are many ways of playing. if they happy then so be it.
Old liao loh. Last time is spurting, now is dripping liao. A while later become trickling down liao.

And surprising they are happy with that situation and we should feel happy for them. That's how the economy's survive.

Top job now. We have to "save" a brother.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 08-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank
As long as they are able to learn, they are wise. It doesn't matter how many times you fall, just make sure you can climb back up. Of course it hurts more lah, but as long as you learn a lesson, it's good.

hahahah me also bitten before, that's why now more scared liaoz hahaha
sad thing is there are some who dun listen and fall even deeper. really dun know how to help them already. there are some that learn and wiser for it and some who... well... get worse. am sure all of us have fallen before... me included.

cant save everyone, can we?
Old 08-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
cant save everyone, can we?
Try my best. Brotherhood, must save brothers first. I rather I kill my brother myself than let the girls kill them with humiliation.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 08-09-2004, 01:04 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
Dear Mr Devil: (dun wan to call you tai lo because you always call me back tai tai lo )
I agree with you on the above ... but hor after the above have been provided, sometimes something which most ppl dun like will follow -

the fren: "we are frens hor? can I borrow S$xxxxxxxx.00 from you?"
thank you, there are so much tai lo here liao, so many respectable samsters.

depending on how much you value him and your friendship with him but for goodwill sake, just treat the money gone as soon as it leave your hand. Sometime, its not the money that is gone that matters but the friendship vanished together as well.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 08-09-2004, 01:21 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19
Reading the above makes me think of my last time in Bangkok few weeks ago and was at a massage joint with a girl having a scrub and a f+++. After that we were chatting and her phone rang. There was this call from a guy in SIngapore who happen to be with this girl a few days before. He was declaring his love for her etc etc. I was overhearing everying and I just wanted to take over the phone and tell him to send my regards to LKY!! But I didn't want to spoil his day.

Funny but sad at times!
I guess this happen lots of time, especially those who could get closer to the inner circle. I still recall an incident where a puying keep telling her sponsor "I miss you very much, I love you, I now sad alone in my room waiting for your call" with me hugging me and she making stupid looks to the phone. Afterall the phone call, we continue our fun. Funny thing is I pay her nothing and could not probably treated her as caring, kind and considerate as her sponsor. Sometimes, you just cant treat them too nice, perhaps that will make them miss you a little more. hahahahha

Having say that, I am not advocating to treat all puyings the same way but some really dont deserve it.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1