The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2017, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Kelapa Gading, Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Upcoming trip must stay at least one night at Kelapa Gading!
Honestly i don't think its necessary to get a hotel there, but its up to you. Many of the girls that work there live in dorm near Manga besar anyways. Also when you finish at night, there is no traffic, can call an Uber/Grab and be back in Kota under 20 min. Last time i stayed in a hotel there one night, and didn't feel it was worth the hassle of moving all my stuff + check in/out for one night. If you do book a hotel, avoid BnB hotel, even though it is the closest and walking distance to KC, facilities are worn, breakfast is crap, and nothing to do in area except KC/Sumo
Old 20-03-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
The BnB is even cheaper and even nearer. I literally walk 3 min after King Cross sessions to my hotel.

No flights at Soekarno Hatta after midnight. How come you go to the airport at this time ?
I nearly always take 6.15am Lion Air flight back to Singapore... Once venue close at 3-4am, no point staying any longer

I also stayed at BnB Kelapa Gading last trip. More of no planning on my part... Turned up in jkt without hotel booking. Whiz Prime hotel was full so no choice had to stay at BnB. As what lost99 said, it is old and my room smelt dank. But it is so convenient though, I woke up and went straight to Sumo spa.

Given a choice, I would stay at Yello Harmoni hotel at Gajah Mada that is directly opposite Malioboro. It is cheap, clean, new, modern and super convenient - I think they will raise prices once it gets popular. However staying at Kelapa Gading has one advantage, which is a higher chance of taking out a girl from KC / Sumo who lives nearby after their shift.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next month will be in Jakarta again with some friends. Any place to pick up ladies for bringing back to the hotel? Or any place that provide that? And service and price? Need your info guys
Old 20-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
colourwolfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does anyone here have the kindness to share contact of a reliable OKT in Jakarta who can arrange nice call girls for companionship and the evening?

Also, are there any good pick-up bars around the Grand Indonesia (Mandarin) area?

Really appreciate the help.

Wolfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
usually i negotiate all in price in wechat.
then makes it easier then when u are horny and try to nego.
small head taking away too much blood to think properly.

and my usual is request for Video call. so far not too bad.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Kelapa Gading, Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Honestly i don't think its necessary to get a hotel there, but its up to you. Many of the girls that work there live in dorm near Manga besar anyways. Also when you finish at night, there is no traffic, can call an Uber/Grab and be back in Kota under 20 min. Last time i stayed in a hotel there one night, and didn't feel it was worth the hassle of moving all my stuff + check in/out for one night. If you do book a hotel, avoid BnB hotel, even though it is the closest and walking distance to KC, facilities are worn, breakfast is crap, and nothing to do in area except KC/Sumo
Thanks for the tips.

I always plan my cheong trips to pan out in a time and cost efficient manner.
Due to the ridiculous traffic jams in Jakarta the less you need to rely on transport the more time you'll have for work or leisure.

My strategy comes from my years of cheonging and itinenary planning in Changping/Danshui.
The motto is "Play where, stay where".

Eg. If I have 3 nights in Jarkarta I will plan it out in this way so all I need to do is walk between hotel and cheong places.

Day 1
Stay in Kelapa Gading. Places to visit King Cross/MTR2/Sumo.
Utilisation Of Transport: 1 time. From Airport to Kelapa Gading Hotel.

Day 2/Day 3
Stay in Mangga Besar. Places to visit Classic/Club 36/Illigals/Malioboro/Sun City/Travel.
Utilisation Of Transport: 1 time. From Kelapa Gading Hotel to Mangga Besar Hotel.

Day 4
Utilisation Of Transport: 1 time. From Mangga Besar Hotel to Airport.

Total Utilisation Of Transport: 3 times for entire trip.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourwolfy View Post
Does anyone here have the kindness to share contact of a reliable OKT in Jakarta who can arrange nice call girls for companionship and the evening?

Also, are there any good pick-up bars around the Grand Indonesia (Mandarin) area?

Really appreciate the help.

Wolfy
Hi Bro,
There is one at Shanglia hotel's basement BATs.

Is 2 KM away not too far.

Cheers.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Alphabeta123;15739057]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
hi bro,
yes.

Cheers.[/QUOT

Thanks bro! Recommended to take a cab there? Or just walk? May i know Whats the operating hours?

Kam xia!
Hi Bro,
Dont walk lah, not too safe. take a cab.

Cheers.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
colourwolfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Hi Bro,
There is one at Shanglia hotel's basement BATs.

Is 2 KM away not too far.

Cheers.
Thanks for the tip mate.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chenszc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would anyone recommend trying to pick up a non-working girl from a bar/club?

Bros that have done it before, any clubs to recommend? Also generally how easy/difficult is it if you cant speak bahasa?
Old 21-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

I have only 1 choice to choose either Bats or CJ bar for picking up freelancer back to the hotel. Any recommendation and price? Or any other places ?
Old 22-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Most always ask for 1m-2m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
I have only 1 choice to choose either Bats or CJ bar for picking up freelancer back to the hotel. Any recommendation and price? Or any other places ?
Old 22-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Thanks bro BangCock. Still not sure i shall go Bats or CJ Bar. Can anyone give recommendation? I'm bringing some friends from Singapore who also looking for freelance to tapao back 😄
Old 23-03-2017, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks bro BangCock. Still not sure i shall go Bats or CJ Bar. Can anyone give recommendation? I'm bringing some friends from Singapore who also looking for freelance to tapao back ��
Venue wise, CJ's is a bit more upscale and usually has a better live band which plays Top40 music. BATs is more rock focused and grungy roadhouse pub feel. If you are going with friends, better to buy a bottle, bucket, or mix drink special to by-pass the inflated FDC entry fee. Girl-wise, both typically have mid-20s and up MILF types, but to me CJs has more girls and slightly higher caliber in my eyes. However, gems can be found at both places if you look for them. Price-wise, girls will ask between 1-2Jt (average 1.5jt) but it depends on the girl, time of night, and your negotiating skill, they tend to accept closer to 1jt towards closing time, although i have gotten even less than that in the past.

My suggestion is to goto CJ's on Wednessday (Ladies night, free entry for women) as it will have many ladies, and then goto BATs if you don't see anything you like (they are not far apart, i've been to both in same night many times). On weekends both places are packed also. Some higher caliber girls don't go to Ladies night however because too much competition.

Last edited by lost99; 23-03-2017 at 03:20 AM.
Old 23-03-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Thanks bro lost99. Perhaps i will go to CJ bar this time and if i have time, then i can hop to Bats. Thanks a million.
Old 23-03-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Actually, i prefer to be at Alexis - the first floor bar/club area. They have freelance there too, and if you have no hits, you can always upstairs.

I have once hit on a freelance where she has leftover bottle (probably from her customer previously and its like more than half a bottle), and i paid for the mixers. We drank till quite high and drunk, and she followed me back to my hotel. One shot when in hotel, and one shot after we woke up in the morning. Only gave her 400k tips for taxi.

Quote:
Thanks bro lost99. Perhaps i will go to CJ bar this time and if i have time, then i can hop to Bats. Thanks a million.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1