The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold
MP near bayu marina resort

Hi guy, newbie here. first time going to JB and staying at bayu marina resort. any good mp nearby?
Old 06-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davejb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP near bayu marina resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
Hi guy, newbie here. first time going to JB and staying at bayu marina resort. any good mp nearby?
Sure you can see it before you arrive Bayu Marina Resort the MP is called Chiangmai
Old 06-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davejb View Post
Sure you can see it before you arrive Bayu Marina Resort the MP is called Chiangmai
any special for Chiangmai? how is the girl quality?
Old 07-05-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sucks. went once with my buddies. girls not chio and svc so so nia.

better to take taxi go Bluewave.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can go Permas... many selections.

or NZ spa at Zon... do booking for 125 before going down though.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
Can go Permas... many selections.

or NZ spa at Zon... do booking for 125 before going down though.
Hi bro easy, You mean Permas Jaya area? any good recommendation there?
I have a friend that don't go for special but we don't want spoilt his mood. Any Mp that offer good massage and special as well?
Old 08-05-2014, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro easy, You mean Permas Jaya area? any good recommendation there?
I have a friend that don't go for special but we don't want spoilt his mood. Any Mp that offer good massage and special as well?
most standalone MP will not give really good massage, and have FJ... it is either or. Only hotel spas have different categories... pure massage with HJ at most or FJ with shitty massage... but there is package where you can have combo with good massage by older lady and FJ by young WLs. But cost more.

The nearest hotel spa is NZ, and BW is slightly further. Check with the captains... BW is more like fish market and NZ is more posh.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
most standalone MP will not give really good massage, and have FJ... it is either or. Only hotel spas have different categories... pure massage with HJ at most or FJ with shitty massage... but there is package where you can have combo with good massage by older lady and FJ by young WLs. But cost more.

The nearest hotel spa is NZ, and BW is slightly further. Check with the captains... BW is more like fish market and NZ is more posh.
Beside than #125 any pretty WL at NZ? we have 4 friend going together. cannot be all book 125. how do I know who is the captain and how to hint him we want special? what is the standard damage for:
massage only
massage with HJ
massage with FJ
Old 09-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Beside than #125 any pretty WL at NZ? we have 4 friend going together. cannot be all book 125. how do I know who is the captain and how to hint him we want special? what is the standard damage for:
massage only
massage with HJ
massage with FJ
Bro, I would suggest you read up on the NZ spa thread for choices, and direct all your questions to the capts. They are the only one in suits. They can tell you all the different packages, and suggest WLs based on the type of girls you like.

Just be comfortable with your choice, and always ask the capt if you can change girls if you do not like when the girl comes in to the room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1