The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Re: Nanjing

Any bros can recommend some safe massage places with a happy ending?

Thanks.
Old 15-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singasing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro in NJ this week?
Old 17-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

singasing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, never go to this KTV call "Wu Ji" in NJ. This place and this gal "Xiao Ke" con ppl. Had terrible experience with them, gals promise to follow you out but ffk later on after you pay everything.. Watch out!

Besides, I find that NJ normally more ex compare to DG or CP. Suana set you back for RMB1000-RMB1200, but only RMB600-800 in DG/CP. Think DG/CP more value for money.

Lesson learn: unless you have no choice, don't cheong in 1st tier/second tier cities..
Old 17-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bdboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Any bros can recommend some safe massage places with a happy ending?

Thanks.
I think the Parkview DingShan is a decent place. The massage / spa is accessed from the carpark. Basically, you go in, strip to your birthday suit, store your clothes then take a shower. Sit in the hot pool naked till you're relaxed, then shower and change to go to your room.

They've foot massage, ear picking and massage. Currently, they're pushing quite a bit for the customers to do the massage. During the massage, the masseuse will ask the golden question. If you choose the foot massage, during the last part of the massage, they'll pay some attention to your brother but not quite enough to come.

Generally, the decor and area is nice and new. Btw, they do not accept accept women customers.

There are probably many places in Nanjing but I've never been to them. Some are members only clubs where of course the services are more blatant.

Hope whatever information I have helps you.

Happy exploring.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Places like NJ unlike CP, they dun has a standard sort of sauna, prices vary very differently as well...
There are saunas that charges less than 300rmb, for service and one shot..which i think is not too bad...

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 17-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Thanks brother for your reply... have been walking around my hotel but cldn't find anything interesting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdboy View Post
I think the Parkview DingShan is a decent place. The massage / spa is accessed from the carpark. Basically, you go in, strip to your birthday suit, store your clothes then take a shower. Sit in the hot pool naked till you're relaxed, then shower and change to go to your room.

They've foot massage, ear picking and massage. Currently, they're pushing quite a bit for the customers to do the massage. During the massage, the masseuse will ask the golden question. If you choose the foot massage, during the last part of the massage, they'll pay some attention to your brother but not quite enough to come.

Generally, the decor and area is nice and new. Btw, they do not accept accept women customers.

There are probably many places in Nanjing but I've never been to them. Some are members only clubs where of course the services are more blatant.

Hope whatever information I have helps you.

Happy exploring.
Old 18-03-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bdboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Thanks brother for your reply... have been walking around my hotel but cldn't find anything interesting....
Bro,

Take a cab and ask them to take you to Parkview (previously known as Shangri-la). If you want to try those unknown around the streets, please be extra careful.
Old 20-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, I'm planning a trip to Shanghai in mid April. Intend to fly in NJ for stopover a couple days then proceed to SH by express train.

Wonder if kind bros here can give me some detailed advice on best manner of route from airport to hotel? I'm still searching for a good 4* hotel in the city area, one with a subway station closeby.

Thank U!
Old 21-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Hi, I'm planning a trip to Shanghai in mid April. Intend to fly in NJ for stopover a couple days then proceed to SH by express train.

Wonder if kind bros here can give me some detailed advice on best manner of route from airport to hotel? I'm still searching for a good 4* hotel in the city area, one with a subway station closeby.

Thank U!
there is no "best route" frm airport to hotel, bro.... there's only 1 route. if u take cab, it shld cost abt 120-180, airport bus only 25.

for hotel suggestions, u can visit c-trip.com, for more info.. as long as u stay around xinjiekou is good enuf
Old 21-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post

Thank U!
Take the airport transfer at 25 rmb, it will stop at Nanjing Train station.
You can den take the subway to your hotel..

for 4* hotel, wads ur budget? can try Xuan Wu Hotel...

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 21-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bros Sexatronic and GreenHorny, appreciate it that you take the effort to advise.
Old 26-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

yunshangfeiyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody in nj this weekend?
Old 27-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

To all brothers in Nanjing…. With the sammyboy spirit to venture out and explore, I finally managed to find a decent sauna in this city with a happie ending… It is not cheap by any means and I will explain why later on in this FR….

The place is called Hot Springs found inside Central Hotel at Zhong shan road. It is at the basement of the hotel. Essentially, there is this package whereby it includes 1) Kidney maintenance (45 mins) 2) massaging your thighs (45mins) and 3) foot reflex (45 mins) for a total price of CNY 558 and the sauna will waive off usage of the sauna facilities for a price of CNY 166 (if I remembered correctly). That means the ger will stay with you for a good 2 hrs plus with you…

I did not try the sauna facilities that day and went straight to the massage… and pls note that one cannot select the gers and there will be no parade. So it was a hit or a miss… I
Saw 2 gers that day and they range from 5-6… the ger that I took has quite a decent looks but damm small breast so was abit sian as I am a boobs lover … she massaged quite decently and her balls massage was quite good…. I also manage to fondle with her breast and squeeze her nipples… hehehehe… so essentially if one manage to find a gem there… you can squeeze for a gd 2 hrs.. … The HJ was not bad and she also offered to fire 2 rounds for me…. Hehehehe

There is also an oil massage for abt CNY700plus and FS for a good CNY1280… I heard that the gers for FS ranges from 8-9 and is very solid… the manager also mentioned to me that this is a members club so in future they will offer the FS ones to members only….

Hope follow Nanjing brothers will like my FR and do let me know if there are other good places in NJ!

Cheers!
Old 31-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sterdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro. Your info is very useful. I will be trip to Nanjing in mid April, definitely will try what you mentioned.
So I could just walk in the hotel and ask for the massage package rite? Any thing to be caution?
Old 03-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Bro, I went there again this week and took the CNY558 package again...

Just something to take note, the roaming will depend on the gers and I took a cute ger this time with ample boobs but no roaming! sian 3/4! but she did a good balls massage and fire my week's load off from me....

The sauna is at the basement of the hotel and it is a typical sauna setup in China..... Best to avoid going there b4 9.... it was damm crowded...

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post
Thanks bro. Your info is very useful. I will be trip to Nanjing in mid April, definitely will try what you mentioned.
So I could just walk in the hotel and ask for the massage package rite? Any thing to be caution?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1