The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
asking out of curiosity cause I've never checked out the pattaya scene, more of a BKK kinda guy

so what's an asian guy gotta do to get some GFE in patts?
just flash your baht, and the girls will come, no matter the colour of your skin

yes at the beginning they will sian or even ignore you, and it is worse if we look younger than our age since this equates to low spending power as they are used to at least middle aged men splurging on them. i observed that when i walked into a naughty bar in bkk, at first it was nothing to shout about, but once you start buying LDs to cast some spotlight on urself, they WILL come.
Old 30-09-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
just flash your baht, and the girls will come, no matter the colour of your skin

yes at the beginning they will sian or even ignore you, and it is worse if we look younger than our age since this equates to low spending power as they are used to at least middle aged men splurging on them. i observed that when i walked into a naughty bar in bkk, at first it was nothing to shout about, but once you start buying LDs to cast some spotlight on urself, they WILL come.
i guess all the GFE in bkk has spoilt me rotten.. was quite pissed when one of those girls cant stop talking about fucking awesome her Caucasian ex boyfriend was.. when we all know how bloody kee niao these farangs are..
Old 30-09-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So recently, bumped into a bunch of pattaya WLs who are trying out the thai disco scene here in Singapore, it's quite a varied bunch. 2 of them are your typical dark skinned isaan babes with whole body full of tatts and love white men (they were so disappointed working in a TD, whole day stare at pale skinned NSFs and ah bengs who can't shower them with the TLC a white man can afford)

Then there was one thai-chinese WL who was also from the pattaya scene, totally not the type of girl the white men fawn over but she still gets her fair share of white meat

thats weird, because no matter where me and my friends go, we get our ample gfe from TGs, generally they favor asian guys over farangs because we have better spending power and it isn't frowned upon by the locals. now, dont get my wrong, these caucasians guys are probably wealthier but they are not keen to spend as compared to us because they stay for much longer period of time and they are used to getting away with 2-3k LT. just take a look at pattaya-addicts.com and you can see, they will think you are crazy if you said you paid 4-5k for LT.

I think you have been hanging out at the wrong places bro. skip ibar, 808 and all those WS places designated for farangs.
Old 30-09-2016, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
thats weird, because no matter where me and my friends go, we get our ample gfe from TGs, generally they favor asian guys over farangs because we have better spending power and it isn't frowned upon by the locals.

I think you have been hanging out at the wrong places bro. skip ibar, 808 and all those WS places designated for farangs.
lol ive never been to pattaya.. but I've been contemplating it.. beachside sex resort seems too good to pass up although BKK has always been very satisfying..

im asking this cause i ran into a bunch of pattaya WLs who currently work in the thai disco scene in singapore.. so i was just wondering if i do go to patts what it would take to get some love from some local pussies
Old 30-09-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeap generally farangs are sibei ngiao so I dont get whats the big fuss over their white cocks. And its true when you start buying LDs you can see them start to flock over.

I haven't visited pattaya before but had a similar experience at Soi Bangla Phuket. The place not really an AGG bar la just have bar top dancers who will accompany you to chat, play game etc. Can touch touch abit depending on the girls. But I have to say most of the girls I was at are young and hot.

Anyway, sat down with my friends and ordered Cognac. Cant remember if it was martell or chivas but to go such places and order hard liquor damn Boss mode as beer is much cheaper hence the choice of drink for many. (not trying to act rich la but I hate beer. Gives me bad hangover.)I'm also quite generous with the LDs because for me, one LD 250 baht is cheap compared to TD... and I go holiday I dont like to scrimp and save at the expense of fun. After that you see all the girls, waiter, server, mamasan, rats and cockroach all crawl towards you.
Old 30-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Y

Anyway, sat down with my friends and ordered Cognac. Cant remember if it was martell or chivas but to go such places and order hard liquor damn Boss mode as beer is much cheaper hence the choice of drink for many.
If u ordered a Cognac, it is brandy then Martell....Chivas Scotch Whisky is not Cognac.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, i am not really roaming the WS area for my upcoming trip to patts. So for commoners like me who probably spend 130-150bht on LD and then 600-700bht on BF in agg bars, any bro has info or lobang for massage or bars within the soi buakhao, soi chaiyapoon, soi lengkee down to the soi diana area? actually that area quite big, may have to count in Pattaya 3rd road also. Will check out action street as usual but it is still dead( or closed down?) i guess even after 3 years since i last visited patts.

Gladly appreciate if anyone can share info as i prep for my trip, it has been a good 2 to 3 years since i write FRs on my patts trip( if anyone is interested in my non syt patts FRs then i write la lol), will probably do so again this time round and hand out lobang of places if i come across any good ones but catered more for commoners, thanks and cheers...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 30-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
TGs, generally they favor asian guys over farangs
Been some time since i was in Pattaya, but Thai Girls always tell Asian guys they favor them over farangs, and then they tell farangs they prefer them over Asians. They tell you what you want to hear, to whoever is picking up the tab

The truth depends on the girl....many younger Thai girls may prefer Asian guy because more cultural simularity and more accepted by family/friends, but also many Thai girls end up marrying farangs.

Whatever the case, just go and enjoy, I don't care what the girl prefer because she will prefer me and give me all her attention for that night!
Old 30-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
lol ive never been to pattaya.. but I've been contemplating it.. beachside sex resort seems too good to pass up although BKK has always been very satisfying..

im asking this cause i ran into a bunch of pattaya WLs who currently work in the thai disco scene in singapore.. so i was just wondering if i do go to patts what it would take to get some love from some local pussies
Well bro since 2011 when i always step down on suvarnabhumi airport, i am off to pattaya. As usual, my friends and peeps always tell me, why no go bkk? well imo i am the free and easy kind of explorer , dont think will enter bkk as it does suit me. Likewise if u adore bkk, high chance patts is not for u i guess....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 30-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
folieadieux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in pattaya now want to meet up for a drink?

will be in pattaya till 5th October.
Old 30-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
asking out of curiosity cause I've never checked out the pattaya scene, more of a BKK kinda guy

Be very selective in choosing your puying.

Speak some Thai language. Dress well. As an older cheongster is okay as you got some money and know how to spend $.

Have name card that mentioned that u do business in Southeast asian cities, such as Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Singapore, K.L., Jakarta, Surabaya, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, cities in Laos and Cambodia. Make fake cards, if you want to. Puying will ask what you do there. Have some answers ready.

Don't go to bar, sit down, drink beer and just look at puyings.

Smile and have some fun. Be the " in " thing, don't be an " outsider " in the bars.

Can drink from the puying's alcohol bottle if you ask as in coyote bars. Chemistry should be thrown in.

Fun such as shake your head, shoulders at songs ( even Thai songs ) liked what the Thais puyings do in the north.

Buy LDs ( the more LDs for lady......the better but u must have a limit ).

Do something better than just giving LDs, give some tips when you are watching naked puyings in a bathtub ( don't give, me got beer splashed on my face by a irritating syt with nice boobs puying but she was on yaba). Make a money necklace chain, get a staple from the staff, staple your 20 THB, 50 THB and make a necklace. Give it to your preferred lady. Better if you add in Peso, Rupiah, Kyats, Vietnam Dongs and she will ask you many questions on these foreign currencies. Better if you add in a pack of condoms. Every customer, serving personnel clapped when your selected puying get this. I have done this a few times. Be a bit different from the rest. Puyings always want............ face.

Go out and have a nice dinner at a seaside restaurant in Pattaya. But don't go for expensive food.

After dinner, go and visit some aggs or beer bars or discos that the puying suggested. Give THB 20 to a few girls when your puying suggested. Don't give if your puying don't want too.......your puying can be very jealous.

Have some sisha in the discos.Try alcohol drinks or something different.

Used your words correctly, bull shit also can, when talking to puying.

As " King of Soi Cowboy and Pattaya Agogos ", nickname given to me by thread master, vmtech in the older and now closed thread, Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendation in SBF, I have done the above. Now, i am retired and a small fly.

GFE was excellent with many different puyings from Bangkok and Pattaya, even double whamming with 2 coyotes ( not agogo ladies ) together in same room.

Even farangs, were totally surprised ( some were aghast ) with my crazy antics but the puyings loved it.

Just go for it !!!.

Last edited by Yokosi; 30-09-2016 at 09:30 PM.
Old 30-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah bro your suggestions damn power leh!

Sounds just like a seasoned veteran
Old 30-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

http://www.pattaya-maps.com/pattaya-3rd-road-map.htm

Ranging from walking street all the way down to soi 6, i came across this comprehensive map showing the hotels available and the agg bars around them and so on. Just share for those who are still looking for accommodation for their trip to patts....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 09-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

30 September - 02 October 2016

Arrived to a crowded airport filled with China tourists due to their holiday. Took a taxi 700b from U Tapao airport to my hotel.

A stroll to Soi Honey massage shops was not disappointing, plenty of girls and a SSYT caught my eye. A pity I did not take or see her for the next two days. Went for my usual decent massage nearby.

After that proceeded opposite Red Planet Hotel for delicious local food. Walked to Soi 6 and visited the bars.

Saw a cute girl from Locos bar and sat down for a drink. Could not speak much english, thought I was Japanese. Took note of the barfine and proceeded to beach road.

Beach road stock was normal, saw Pray, a lady with hot knockers and she was okay with ST/LT but did not want to leave her friend behind, so we eventually went back together. Got stuck at the front desk as the actual IDs are required but they only have photocopied ones. Suggested a hotel nearby that did not require ID, decided to be safe, exchanged contacts and they left shortly.

Pray
Try on next trip when she has ID
1000b ST 2000b LT

Next we went back to Locos bar at Soi 6 and and took Fon back for LT. She is a 27 years old lady from Korat who looked younger than her age. In the room we talked a bit, her English was limited. We talked till we DFK and soon we were on bed in our birthday suits. She sat on top and rode me, inexperienced. I took control in missionary and side spoon. God she was horny as she moaned and breathed heavily. I turned to doggy in a slow pace and gradually increase until I shot my first load into her. So we shower and went to walking street at 1am for disco time. Yes, the night does not just end there in Pattaya.

Visited Insomnia and Ibar, as usual I was asked for my ID and if I was Thai or not. I treated a round of beer for my friend and his partner, while Fon took orange juice. It was a relatively okay night except we were not high from drinks, at least to show my friend around. Next we went to Marine Disco, my friend was shocked as he saw many aged ladies and ladyboys lurking in the dark ambience of this place. We bought some food on the way back and took a songtheaw to our hotel.

We showered and DFK whenever we locked eyes, she likes to DFK but I almost could not keep up. She sucked my tongue so well that I suggested for her to go down on me, she obliged and it was awesome. It is not the PSE kind of bbbj that you get in Spas but the kind that she genuinely wants to give her partner the greatest experience of bbbj. There was simply no time limit for her that I had to stop because I want to bang her fine ass. Could not cum, so she bbbj/hj me, there goes my second shot and we slept.

I remember we woke intermittently and DFK, soon we were at it again. I requested for a morning bbbj and she was more than happy to blow me. I came for the 3rd shot, awesome feeling even though it was not CIM. She left at 12pm.

Fon
Locos Bar
Barfine 500b + 2000b LT + 300b tips.

We went to Pho Na Kluea Market in North Pattaya, took two songtheaws there at 20b. Bought seafood at the market and have them cooked too. We took a direct songtheaw back at 200b and ate till our tummy's contented.

Seafood bought and cooked at Market
1500b

Went Soi 6 again but did not see anyone suitable, so walked the streets of beach road and picked up a 30 years old milf named Anna. What attracted me was her revealing fake tits in a tight black dress. Only does ST at 1000b. Took a motorcycle taxi at 40b per person, expensive.

Back in room she showered first and laid on the bed waiting. She took off her towel revealing her hot pointed tits, pity she prefers the room to be dark. Anyway, we did multiple positions and she was screaming like a nympho. I shot my load with me top and she was lying side ways with a leg up my shoulder.

Anna
Pattaya Coconut Bar
1000b ST

Arranged for the same driver at 700b to U-tapao airport the next morning and visited the Buddha on the mountain and Silver Lake Vineyard on the way there. Gave him 100b tip.

Home sweet home!
Old 12-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post

Arranged for the same driver at 700b to U-tapao airport the next morning and visited the Buddha on the mountain and Silver Lake Vineyard on the way there. Gave him 100b tip.

Home sweet home!
you are my champion, coconut bar!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1