The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 16
TheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up ✨✨✨TheRegentLust✨✨✨ ☄ ANN ☄ 22YO PETlTE SIZE SYT WITH MIND BLOWING SERVICE PROVIDED !

PRESENTS

☄ ANN ☄
22YO PETlTE SIZE SYT WITH MIND BLOWING SERVICE PROVIDED ! ! !

Name: ANN
Nationality: THAILAND
Vital Stats: 34B - 25 - 34
Height: 155CM
Weight: 45KG
Services Provided: CIM, BBBJ, FRENCH KISSING, CATBATH, PAINTING, FINGERING, AROUSING SHOWER, MASSAGE, HJ, FJ, ULTIMATE LUST EXPERIENCE.

DAMAGE:

$100/45MINS/1SHOT (MEMBER'S PROMO @ $90/45MINS/1SHOT)
$160/90MINS/2SHOT (MEMBER'S PROMO @ $140/90MINS/2SHOT)

GRAND OPENING PROMO @ $125/90MINS/2SHOT ALL DAY LONG

$380/8HRS/3SHOT (MEMBER'S PROMO @ $350/8HRS/3SHOT)
(STAYCATION STARTS FROM 12AM)

PRICE INCLUSIVE OF SAFETY GEAR & COZY ROOM
OPERATING FROM 10AM TO 2AM DAILY.

(BOOK AS EARLY AS 9AM DAILY)

SMS/ WHATSAPP BRO SK @
+65 8208 0034
TO RESERVE A SLOT TODAY!!!

Last edited by TheRegentLust; 12-03-2017 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

TheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ✨✨✨TheRegentLust✨✨✨ ☄ ANN ☄ 22YO PETlTE SIZE SYT WITH MIND BLOWING SERVICE PROVID

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
The regent lust: Ann

Fucking hot.

Face: syt. Cute bubbly and natural
Body: slim, clean shaved. Sweet pussy.
Boobs: small perky with no sag
Deed: Rides well. Tight. WET!

You want a girl next door with 100% natural features, young, and bubbly, it's Ann. Communication was a breeze but that's cus I'm ok with Thai. Her English is so so though.

Fuck I'm hard.
Thank You For Your Time Taken To Write This Assessment Report For ANN.
We Look Forward On Your Next Visit To Us Soon.

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai6699 View Post
Had Ann from new stable Theregentlust yesterday.

Looks: 8.5/10 Half cute half slut type of looks. Grows on you during session.
Body: 8/10 Thai tan with several tattoos on her body. Slim and perky butt.
Shower: 7/10 Shower SOP. Cleans u up like normal. Focus more on my little bro and my pair of marbles. Hehe.
French: 7/10 Frenching allowed tongue action goes intense as time passes. Kissing fish.
Catbath: 8/10 Out from shower and go back room and french and followed by licking down south. soft tongue action with enough suction.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Very wet tongue with those type licking from top to below with great suction on BBBJ. 2nd shot CIM.
Painting: 8/10 Trimmed pussy no restrictions. natural wet soft slutty moans by her.
Action: 8.5/10 Petite lightweight. Flexible for many positions. doggy view best. Nice perky butt. natural moans and no KY required.
GFE: 8/10 She has a Bubbly character. Alway smiling and feels like a GF. Non-commercial. Just like a long lost FB.

RTF: Will do so this weekend. Thanks OKT for Arranging. Money well spent.

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldermort View Post
tried a new stable recently. Regentlust.
Tried Ann

booking was quite straightforward and and okt was responsive. Answered my queries and good in his replies. location was quite ok and ample parking was available.

Looks: dark minah tan. looks will grow over the session on u. Has nice tattoos and good to use them as a conversation starter
Boobs: not for boob lovers though. quite small. but nipples great for tuning
Pussy: trimmed. or more like she shaved but was growing back. she said she would be shaving again soon.
Shower: SOP
Kissing: didnt ask
Catbath: skipped catbath and made her go striaght for my dick to bbbj XD
Painting: didnt try
BBBJ: pretty good. one of the better ones i would say. had lots of suction and she defintiely knew what she was doing. tried my best to tahan and get ready to fuck her
FJ: accommodating and had a cfm face. nice petite ass to bang doggy
Massage: her massage skills were quite good.
GFE: easy to break ice. her english is quite good as well. easy to maintian simple converstaions and she cuddles after the seesion with you and talks all the way.

will def rtf soon.

Bro SK.

Last edited by TheRegentLust; 14-03-2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ✨✨✨TheRegentLust✨✨✨ ☄ ANN ☄ 22YO PETlTE SIZE SYT WITH MIND BLOWING SERVICE PROVID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
I have change the format of my FR due to some reader have similar style of posting and the credibility of it has been doubted. It takes me lot of effort and time to write and generate the idea to gel it together. This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, it urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

Stable

Operating style: Apartment

Ann

Description of lady
- Look similar as the one being advertise
- Pics orginal and non-edited
- CFM look and look like a local typical malay ah lian

The Session

身材/ Body
-Very tanned and dark skin tone with long hair
-Some tattoos and the front and back of body and arm
-Petite with no visible mark or scar on the body.
-Small boobs, not suitable for boobs lover
-Nipple was sensitive to touch
-Tight, wet and shave pussy

按摩/MASSAGE
- Experience, professional and skillful as is her rice bowl
- A very relax massage
-Good amount of strength from head to toe
-Know which muscles to bend and crack
-Nice massage on the ball area to make u wanna to fuck her

舌吻/ FRENCHING
-Lots of tongue fighting and sucking
-Frenching like BF and GF making love
-Cuddled tightly to exchange kisses
-Fast and furious passionate lips locking

慢游/ CATHBATH
-Lot of nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Lick my ear, neck area and then going all over my body
-Licking my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it

女友感/GFE
-Able to speaks English to strike good conversation
- Treat you like her lover with high KC level
-Willing to please, no rushing
-Accommodating and patient with no complaint
-Know how to satisfy a man with her seductive move

无套口交/BBBJ
- Mouthfucked her with no resistant
-Engulfed my whole dick into her mouth
-Suck and lick the ball furiously
-Lot of slurping and tongue twirling
-Lick my dick head in up and down slow motion
-Suck the shaft with strong suction
-Suck with pace and speed long with deep blow

做爱/Fuck Job
-Small size, able to carry her up to bonk different position
-Ride me and she was moaning and whining
-Tried missionary position, got the “piak piak piak” soung
- Begging of more kind of expression during FJ
- I thrust her deep in and out position facing her
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum

再次光顾/RTF
-She is consider RTF type
-For those who like minah dark and petite type lady
-A satisfy session
-Support this girl you guys won’t regret on her

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading the FR

Bro SK.

Last edited by TheRegentLust; 14-03-2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster (A)

Book A Slot With Us For The Most Genuine Experience Today ! ! !
✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
We Strive To Bring You Only The Finest & The Most Pleasurable Intimacy Session You Can Ever Think Of.

Last edited by TheRegentLust; 07-03-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
We Strive To Bring You Only The Finest & The Most Pleasurable Intimacy Session You Can Ever Think Of.

Last edited by TheRegentLust; 07-03-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 07-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 07-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 07-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 08-03-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 08-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 08-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 08-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 08-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 08-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread