The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

tonite some bro will be there incl me lar .. anyone there too? come go over to have a CNY toast keke ..
Old 16-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98 View Post
TMD......... Lidat suan me goot meh????????? So when bringing me go there again har????
bring u there? most of the KTVs are ur home, u wanna me bring u home?

Today stomach no good, next week how?
Old 16-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantantantan View Post
heard there is a syt looks like 张韶涵, but so far dont have a chance to sit with me.

any samster know her name? ever try her? dunno she can tabao or not? I am a 张韶涵's fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangkaki View Post
My friend sit with her before, if not wrong, her name is ah mei.
Ah Mei working in SG ?!?!?! Does she have a tattoo on her body? (u need to peek beneath the blouse to see)

Then ahh_boi you better not go there...heheheh. I also siam....

As for whether she can be upped, now dunno lah... but 2-3 yrs ago she is quite well known by a lot of sbf bros.

If it really is Ah Mei, then she not SYT already lah........ so old liaoz.... but she looks younger than her actual age.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 16-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98 View Post
TMD......... Lidat suan me goot meh????????? So when bringing me go there again har????
shouldn't it be when u bringing us there ?!?!?!?

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 16-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Ah Mei working in SG ?!?!?! Does she have a tattoo on her body? (u need to peek beneath the blouse to see)

Then ahh_boi you better not go there...heheheh. I also siam....

As for whether she can be upped, now dunno lah... but 2-3 yrs ago she is quite well known by a lot of sbf bros.

If it really is Ah Mei, then she not SYT already lah........ so old liaoz.... but she looks younger than her actual age.
no no no.... not that one, most of our bros saw her b4, syt big boobs!
Old 16-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
U know which one I'm talking about meh ? I have not seen her so I only guessing by the description of Zhang Sao Han lookalike and her chinese name. Yup, she is also syt-looking and have big boobs too.

Who are our bros who saw her ? cause she is a ex-HC gal before so most of our KTV bros have no idea who she is...... except maybe Ah Fatt.

of cus hope I'm wrong and it's not her.

Old 16-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bring u there? most of the KTVs are ur home, u wanna me bring u home?

Today stomach no good, next week how?

Okie............Remember to activate me hor...........
Old 16-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

With confirmation that it is Ah Mei.

Looks like I oso will be avoiding this place as well..... cause if Ah Mei is around, APPLE is not far behind.

Old 16-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

so complicated one..... so when going huh
Old 16-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
so complicated one..... so when going huh
with birdie out of town next week, have to depend on that Kar-Chng King to chio you liaoz

Old 16-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
With confirmation that it is Ah Mei.

Looks like I oso will be avoiding this place as well..... cause if Ah Mei is around, APPLE is not far behind.
Yup there's an Apple there, but not sure whether its the gal u r refering to....
Old 16-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
Yup there's an Apple there, but not sure whether its the gal u r refering to....
ok... i confirm avoiding the place like the plague

Old 16-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

this 张韶涵 look alike was from th.....there is a apple but im nt sure from th ornot.
Old 16-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
loveu4eva is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, any1 going to Sg KTV tomorrow during Happy Hours kindly PM me. No kaki at the moment.
Old 16-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
Fatjumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatjumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro this gal sometimes call Mei Mei right ? If correct....she is ex TH, now turn lucky babe.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1