The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekLo View Post
If free, I take. But middle one hard lah. Furthermore, I very poor at acting high class.

To post picture, you upload your picture to those image hosting service then paste the code provided

High class? Maybe so bro...but based on my assessment..the middle one is the most game one out of the three...

Ok, thankis bro...meaning must double work the thing...upload there then upload here...got it bro...cheers

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 06-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
thanks bro for your support...maybe in the future...

I'm planning to go visit Vietnam and also to try out my methods there too...gaqthering more experience and wisdom...
Yes, Your method will work in Vietnam, but you need to tweak it a bit when you ask them back to your hotel room.

Hi, nice to know you. I speak Bahasa Indonesia, and some Tieng Viet (Vietnamese). I am in your age group, mostly hunt alone for late twenty to mid thirty ladies who are employed, working in companies. I look normal, not ugly, not handsome, not fat.

Back to Vietnam. All your phases works fine in Vietnam. the only tweak you need to do is never to ask directly to go to hotel. This will ring alarm bells in Vietnamese ladies. The approach i would recommend is to simply say you need to put your purchases back to the hotel room before going out again. She might put up a last minute resistance and refuse to go up to the room, be patient and try again the next time you are back at the hotel after dinner. This time, give excuses like u need to let her try out that perfumes you bought. or to eat that fruits she recommend you to try while shopping earlier (of course purchase those fruits lar bro)

I would like to compare your approach with what the PUA (pick up artist) community does. They are very similar. To share with everyone, what PUA does can be summarised into the following steps

1) The Approach - okay u started off with seeking assistance in English and act like you are a foreigners needing help. I am using the same tricks too.
2) Attraction - making yourself attractive to her. Yes women are emotional creatures, you are doing the right thing by making yourself as an attractive target by saying you are gonna to be posted there.
3) Qualifying - why she is qualified to be with you. your compliments about her all qualifies her yah
4) Comfort Building - making her feels comfortable with you. All your strategy of going round the malls, making her feels like she has known you for a long time are called "Comfort Building" in PUA terminology.
5) KINO Escalation - the touchy qualifying. By touching her and testing her response, you are actually pulling her closer towards more intimacy and to get her comfortable with touch senses.
6) Kiss Close - this is what happens when you try to kiss her. different people has different approach. For me I will ask her if she has the intention to kiss me. But what you do works well too
7) Time constraints - this is the 2 step forwards and 1 step back method. This is useful when there is any resistance from the girl. Simply slow it down, step back, and try again

You have mentioned many similarities with what many Pick Up Artists will do and experience. I can see something like ASD (Anti slut defense) projected by the girl when she refuse to go to the hotel with you, and LMR (Last minute resistance), this happens in hotel room when she try to bail out at the last minute. Again use that 1 step back, 2 step forwards method will easily solve all these resistance issue.

I am active in both Vietnam, Ho chi minh, and Indonesia, Jakarta. I like the hunting process as well as the ultimate conquest. It is a pity that so many bros are too shy or too clueless on how to approach ladies overseas. WE should take advantage of this pinkerton desease that affect so many women around the countries surrounding Singapore. Of course all of the method abv does not work when Singapore's very own golden pussies meet the local singapore men, since pinkerton desease only take effect when local women meet foreign men. Lets be the foreigners when we are in foreign countries.

By the way, Indo women prefer older men, the same can be said for Vietnamese women. Reason is simple. older men provide better security and it is very common to find local women marrying someone more than 10 years older than herself. For a 40 something men, getting someone in late 20s is a breeze.

If you are interested, we can meet up. Ah lastly, Vietnamese language sentence structure is the same as Indonesia sentence structure, you can consider learning the language if you already know Bahasa. It will be a piece of cake for you.

Last edited by Pohchuan; 06-10-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On a separate note.

Many late 30s and early 40s men find out the advantage of this female pinkerton syndrome by chance. For those who can take advantage of it while travelling overseas, good and keep it up.

Younger men tend not to realize this advantage until they grow older. Again this is due to the fact that younger ladies are into fun activities and have less patient for longer time wooing. As such, the strategy employed by younger men tend to revolve around night spots as these are places frequented by their target audience, the younger ladies.

So if you are older and dont mind late 20s to mid 30 women, do take advantage of this female pinkerton syndrome, there is no need to be an ang moh, just be confident and approach the ladies. Do a slow wooing, 4 hr may seems long, but it really does not feel that long when you are in the company of a nice lady.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wired72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great write up and Many thanks!

Z Huang
Old 07-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
nidos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can this thread please be made a sticky? Must read for everyone! Should seriously compile everything here and make available as a 101 booklet on international relations. Freaking awesome la!
Old 08-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post

If you are interested, we can meet up. Ah lastly, Vietnamese language sentence structure is the same as Indonesia sentence structure, you can consider learning the language if you already know Bahasa. It will be a piece of cake for you.
Bro...

What you have written is fascinating, thanks for the boost that what I have developed is actually consistent with the 'experts'

Would love the chance to meet up and exchange notes. I'm kinda semi retired from hunting in Indonesia now that I actually have a girlfriend here...she's a keeper...
But I still practice on new women...up to the touching her face part...just to keep my skills sharp but do not push further to lead them on...and do not bring them back obviously...(my gf here is a surgeon and I do not want certain parts of my body removed while I'm sleeping...)

However...Vietnam is a blank slate and would love to test my skills there with your inputs...thanks again bro and will contact you when I'm heading to Vietnam...

And also thanks to the other bros' kind words...will reply to you guys when I have a bit more time in the next couple of days...

Cheers all...
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 09-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post

So if you are older and dont mind late 20s to mid 30 women, do take advantage of this female pinkerton syndrome, there is no need to be an ang moh, just be confident and approach the ladies. Do a slow wooing, 4 hr may seems long, but it really does not feel that long when you are in the company of a nice lady.

Word!!

Old 09-10-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired72 View Post
Great write up and Many thanks!

Z Huang

No worries...glad you enjoyed reading...

Old 09-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidos View Post
Can this thread please be made a sticky? Must read for everyone! Should seriously compile everything here and make available as a 101 booklet on international relations. Freaking awesome la!

Thank for your recommendation...not sure about making this a sticky but everything here is based on personal experience so it works fr sure...

Apply it and have fun...

Cheers...

Old 11-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,
Very interesting, i will have to pay you to be my sifu.

Cheers.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey Wizrd,

Now that you have this surgeon girlfriend, do you let your guard down and tell her who you really are or do you still keep your "Jason Bourne" identity?
Some surgeons there are very wealthy and well connected.
Since you have landed a girl's that's a keeper, well done!
All the hardwork paid off.

So, what did you do to land this gem? Any advanced skills required?
Perhaps you can share the story of meeting and seduction.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsex View Post
Hi bro,
Very interesting, i will have to pay you to be my sifu.

Cheers.

Thanks for thinking highly of me...but...

I'm very strict with my disciples...not many can take it...

Cheers...

Old 12-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyhale View Post
Hey Wizrd,

Now that you have this surgeon girlfriend, do you let your guard down and tell her who you really are or do you still keep your "Jason Bourne" identity?
Some surgeons there are very wealthy and well connected.
Since you have landed a girl's that's a keeper, well done!
All the hardwork paid off.

So, what did you do to land this gem? Any advanced skills required?
Perhaps you can share the story of meeting and seduction.

Yes bro...she will be making a ton of money soon....but the saying is...a real man, walk don't change first name, sit don't change last name...once Jason Bourne, always Jason Bourne...

I can't tell her yet...90% of what she knows about me is real though...but the white lies are the type that won't hurt her, maybe won't even bother her...otherwise, the more important facts are...

To her, I have an English name...big deal...that I have a house in Australia (actually true...) and I have lived there many years (notice no mention of how many...so also true)...I originally come from China...(true for my grand parents...)...I served national service in Sg (haiz, sadly, true) so I am Singaporean...I'm divorced (true)...I have kids (true...never mentioned age)...I was coming to work in Indonesia (since my made up deal fell through, my no longer coming to work in Indonesia is true...)...my fake name card (Aiya, I left that company long ago already...sorry forgot to update...)...still doing sourcing trips to Indonesia for business (errr...not entirely false right? Never said source for what...)

See bro...I'm not bluffing her at much...

Maybe if we decide to settle down eventually, she can slowly slowly get all the information she needs...but seriously...how much information do we really need?

I've met her family and know a little bit about her history...that's all I know and I think all I need to know...if I settle down with her...it is her I'm with, not her history and past and status...if I like her, that's all that counts right?

Hahahahaha...bro...if I tell you how we met, you will laugh......let me sleep on it...may post that story soon....

Cheers bro...but the hard work usually pays off...I was merely looking for companionship (sexual ones)...getting a girlfriend is a bonus...in this case, a real bonus...

Old 13-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

Special request: How I met my 'keeper' gf...

A bro asked about how I met my present Indo gf...here’s the story...I think telling it as a story will take the edge off a little for me since she is my gf now...I don’t want to feel like I’m kissing and telling too much...oh...also, I will censor the sexual parts to preserve her dignity...so those hoping to read about full-on sex may be disappointed...after all, this is about how we met and not about our sex life...

I’ve never tried writing a personal story before so please bear with me...if the response is good...I may write more ‘juicy’ accounts of my meetings with other women...in another forum of course...

It was a very pleasant Sunday morning ...I just had my usual breakfast at my hotel restaurant...I arrived in Jakarta yesterday lunch time and worked late into the night...now that work is completed, I was wondering if I should call for a massage or go hunting....

A massage will take up 2 hours...very pleasant but kind of a waste on such a nice day. Going hunting is always nice but since I’m leaving tomorrow afternoon, this does not leave me with too much time to manoeuvre. Maybe get a massage then watch an in-room movie and go some place nice for high tea and have some me time. Then spend the evening chatting with my present two local gf to set myself up for 10 days' time...when I shall be back for 6 days.

The cute waitress came by to collect my plate...and also poured me some more coffee...damn, she is getting cuter every time I stay here...might be my imagination but her skirt is a lot shorter today than usual...hmmmm...wasn’t that top 2 buttons fastened before? When did they come off?? Woah...she's bending down to pour coffee??.....Warning...cleavage alert....

My lips were speaking to her about something but my eyes were fixed down that wonderful valley leading to her belly button, I think...can’t quite see that far down...too shadowy...nice B+ assets, wrapped up like presents just for me...swinging just enough to be sexy...hmmmm....her nipple should be around there...no...there...errr...there...

Huh? She asked something...Apa?? Shit, I must look like a real dickhead now...

To cover up my lack of attention paid to above her neck line, I pointed at my coffee and said: sugar please. (Don’t try this at home folks...takes years of practice to misdirect a woman with such calmness and cool...)

Her sweet smile increased to almost a grin...and she pointed to the side of my coffee cup...there sat 3 packets of sugar...na bei...this girl is a magician, where did those come from??

Ok, even with years of practice, when my face wants to turn red, I cannot stop it...shit...

She was looking me straight in the eyes...still smiling...hips cocked to one side...

I felt the beginning of sweat on my forehead....and was surprised at my own speed of recovery...in my best broken Bahasa and my most manly-manja voice: you won’t put them in for me?

She rolled her eyes in the cutest manner...then put down the coffee pot she was holding and picked up the packs of sugar...another customer walked by and she had to scoot closer to me...her soft and sexy-as-hell bum nudged me on the right arm and shoulder...AND....she left her butt pressed there after the man past...

I needed to send an immediate instruction to my arms and hands...NO autoroam...abort abort...this is only a system test...I say again...no autoroam...

I didn’t even know when she finished pouring the sugar into my coffee...she’s already stirring, my coffee, amongst other things...

To get back on track...I said: What did you ask me?

She asked again if I wanted milk...I stared at her chest region again...you have no idea how much I want milk sweetheart...but my head only nodded...

Just to be clear...I love staying at this hotel and I've stayed here on and off for over 2 years...the staff are very friendly and I get pretty much the VIP treatment, especially from the ladies...so I had vowed to never shit in my own backyard...finding women is easy compared to finding a hotel I am so comfortable in...anyway, most of them had seen me bring various ladies back on different nights and trips so they all must know my true colours by now...no reason to corrupt a whole other set of hotel staff...right?? Of course right!!  

Damn it...I hate it when I have to deny myself...

Even as she walked away, her arse moved in such poetic rhythm...pure magic...one day...I promised myself...one day...that arse is going to be naked and backing itself onto my erection...but I need to find a nicer hotel first!!

As I sipped my coffee...I realised that the massage is not going to happen...the massage I get is the clean and strong type...but the oil and masseuse will create havoc to my body today...better give it a miss...don’t need to be naked in front of another, slightly less cute but cute nonetheless, woman and not be able to do anything about it...perhaps a massage later before I go to bed...good masseuse is like good hotels, very difficult to find.....haiz...so hunting it has to be then...

To those reading and cannot understand why I am such a bastard to go out hunting for innocent women for our mutual sexual pleasures...I hope this passage explains the chain of events...I do NOT have a choice, you understand?? Life forces me into such antics...I was happy to get a quiet massage and watch a movie...but...life had other plans...Don’t blame the man...blame circumstances...

(To be continued)

Old 15-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

(cont)

There were two gf I could call and my horniness would be solved before sun down...but I never told either of them about this trip...calling them now will mean a lot of cry father about why I didn’t inform earlier...I decided that I did not need the drama...I’ll meet them next week when I return...

It was around 11am when I hopped into a taxi...errr, why not? Plaza Senayan pak...

I scouted the area on arrival...fill with people...women galore....but...most of them were not alone...hmmm...tough for hunting today...but I was just killing time and didn’t mind the challenge....if nothing else, it will be a good refresher practise...

As always...I started at the book store on the top level...two Japanese cuties browsing magazines...ha...long time no sushi for my cheong partner...he will love this with or without soy sauce...

I picked up one book to blend in and move stealthily towards my targets.

‘Hi, can you please help me?’ I asked one of the Jap cuties...

‘Yes?’ she said...taking a step back...

‘Can you please tell me...do they accept credit cards here?’ I asked, earnestly...

‘Don’t know.’ She said then went back to reading the magazine she was holding...

Na bei...lim peh looks like a janitor is it?

‘Is there an ATM machine here then?’ I switched target...

The friend was even less helpful...she simply shook her head...

‘You from Japan?’ I tried to make conversation. ‘I’m from Australia.’

Not even a smile from either of them...simply ignored me.

KNN...see how much Japanese women need to be fucked properly?? Some day, I said to myself...some bros are to going gang bang the pair of you...

Ok...crashed and burned on the first outing...no sweat...I put down the book I was holding and stepped out of the store...

Oh...hang on...a sweet looking thing stood at the entrance of Chatterbox...she looks like she is waiting to be seated...

‘Hi...’ I put on my most charming smile...’is this restaurant any good?’

She smiled back...a very good sign...

‘Not bad lah’ sweet words out from those glossy, plump, juicy lips...

‘What’s good?’ I asked. ‘Getting a bit hungry, heh heh heh.’

‘Many things good.’ She said, still smiling, but less brightly now. ‘All good.’

‘I see.’ I kept on the offensive...’what would you recommend?’ I pointed at the menu resting on the table at the entrance...

She looked...pointed at chicken rice, which happened to be the first item on the menu...’This one.’

‘Oh yeah, looks nice...’ I said. ‘Is this the one from Singapore or the one from Hainan?’

She looked at me like I was an idiot. Ok, so It did say 'Singapore famous Hainanese Chicken rice' on the menu.

‘I mean the chicken rice.’ I explained. ‘They are both Hainanese chicken rice, but cooked in different ways. Maybe I can explain it better after we order?’

She looked up and smiled brightly. Hey, what can I say...my charm is irresistible to the ladies.

I smiled back...

Then I realised she was not smiling at me...a guy approached from behind me.

She took his hand and said: ‘this man need help to order.’

The guy glanced at me. ‘ Ask waitress bah.’ He educated me.

They held hands and strolled into the restaurant...what a dickhead...how can he potong jalan like that? I saw her first right?? Na bei...

Dejected...I took the escalator down towards Starbucks...it’s the jinx of the high floor...no sweat...coffee makes women horny...here I come babies..

There was a very long queue at the counter at Starbucks...great...mostly guys though...not so great...

I joined the queue...looked around and saw this pleasant-looking woman coming up to join the line...not the most pretty girl around but very pleasant and almost sweet looking...nice body as well...in a long dress, very feminine...I like...

I motioned to the guy behind me to move ahead...I am a true gentleman...ugly people first...

Just as I planned...she ended up right behind me...we moved a step at a time towards the counter...I pretended to glance at my watch then looked around...then I did this once more...then I motioned her to step ahead of me...

‘I’m waiting for a friend.’ I explained.

She smiled and nodded. A very good sign.

Now that I was standing behind her...I smelt the shampoo and light perfume oozing from her...it was intoxicating...it was all I could do to not hug her from behind...very stern orders had to be issued to my hips...don't even dare to start the humping motion...

(to be continued)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1