The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Oh.. I just went.. it is near L7 gangnam hotel.. near seouleung train station.. I remembered going there last time.. 260k krw for 1 shot.. lift servicing your nip. Den bbbj you in club style.. go after 8pm will have 2 additional ladies to service u.. if not just bbvj by the lady. Den inside will have nuru with ar N bbbj before final f job..
Similar experience but I have 2 additional ladies BBBJ me even I visited Gain in the evening. I paid 300k krw. Overall similar experience as pre-covid
Old 22-08-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Backinthegame70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Similar experience but I have 2 additional ladies BBBJ me even I visited Gain in the evening. I paid 300k krw. Overall similar experience as pre-covid
Thanks guys. Looking forward to going and will report back. Do they still have a website? Typically did the duo with them back then for 430000 wons. Wonder what the cost is now.
Old 23-08-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
Kickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant future

Hi Bro,
Is Gai-in worth going comparing to Donut and Tiffany?
Old 26-08-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
spacecatting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in Seoul till sept 20. Am American Chinese, age 23. Anyone looking to try to experience KTV together? Don't want to go alone.
Old 26-08-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Justswimming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sent you a DM spacecatting 🫡
Old 26-08-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BrokenxArrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It kind of overdue FR. But here we go..

Visited seoul in February for my 7 days solo trip.

Residing in Iteawon area. Had a session with a Korean FL,Jace.

Engage outcall service from her @300,000 won per hour. She an independent FL with no affiliation with any agency.

She can visit you anywhere in Seoul with no additional charges.

Was fortunate to book her as she is semi retire from the scene. Only taking regular and referral.

She's 28,tall.model looking lady. Able to speak english with ease.

Did i forget to mention 1hr with unlimited round.

All i can say best money spend.
Old 28-08-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Live update from Seoul. Visited Donut last night at about 9.3pm. Experience was awesome!!!

Same as other FR, asked where I’m from and how I know about them. Cleared that. Paid 26k. Then showered and got ready. Was asked my request on details of girls, I chose medium height and skinny. Was told to wait for 40 mins and brought me to level 2 for a short nap.

About 30 mins later (can’t tell time), I was brought to the lift. When it opened, my eyes opened wide and my mouth drop too. The gorgeous lady was standing and welcoming me. She is so beautiful, no plastic feel at all. Curves at the right places. In the lift, she started to her action to fondle and kiss my body. The lift went up to level 5 or 6 then went back down to level 3. When it opened at level 3, another girl was waiting. Not as pretty, boobs not as big and both led me to a corridor. Total about 6 rooms and outside the rooms are tall stool. I was directed to sit on one and the ladies start their work. The pretty one started to stroke my dick and began her bbbj. The other lady started licking my nipples. After about 5 mins, the pretty one capped me with her mouth and we started standing doggy out in the corridor. Another couple was at it at the same time. 3 other ladies were for fondling each other in the other end. Blown my mind with so many actions and sound around me. After a while, the pretty lady asked me to go to the room.

In the room, she striped off naked. Her body was so nice. She is so pretty. The prettiest amongst the 6-7 ladies there. I finally got to touch her boobs, natural C!!! Naked, we sat on the bed and started chatting while touching each other. She knows simple English. Suddenly, a short tanned lady came in with another man. She greeted politely and started to lick my nipples. That man was stunned. I groped her boobs, big but enhanced (well done, not too hard). My lady also licked his nipples. They left shortly. Back to chat. Now I know my lady is no. 10 and her name is Phoebe (sounds like that). She told me this place is open concept, all doors are open. We can visit any couples and join them shortly. One can imaging the sound of moaning all around.

After chatting, we went showering and nuru! Her soft breast were sliding all over me. Half way thru, another couple joined us on the bed beside us having there nuru. Her breast is bigger than Phoebe but not as pretty and slightly meatier. I can see that man kept looking at Phoebe. Phoebe’s bj is super, eye contacts, sucking and varying speed.

After that we headed to the bed for action. She is so super tight of course she commented I’m thick. I think she exercises her vagina. Haha… can really squeeze tightly. All this time the other couple is having some action in the shower room, I have clear view of them. I cummed in no time. Rested and short chat then we head to wash up. Quick change of bedding, the couple took over the bed. I had a short chat with that Japanese with my limited Japanese. He was shocked. Haha… I headed to shower and the couple started they action right in front of us. Even when I was dressing up, they were fucking right in front of me, I was literally standing at the bedside dressing up. Reluctantly, I left the room. Phoebe held my hand and led me to the lift.

Managed to catch the last train out. Wonderful experience. Must try. Excited that I had an experience like an orgy, my fantasy. Watching other couples in action while we are in it. Even get a chance to fondled and touch other ladies while our lady is with us. Most of the bodies are naked or close to naked. Wished I have enough money to stay longer. I seriously had the prettiest lady with best natural boobs. Saw a short guy with very tall lady, quite funny.

Will definitely return to Donut if I’m in Seoul again
Old 28-08-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

KrnZippo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecatting View Post
in Seoul till sept 20. Am American Chinese, age 23. Anyone looking to try to experience KTV together? Don't want to go alone.
Which KTV do you plan to go to? And what are the prices like?
Old 30-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I’ll be in Seoul at that time qlso and could be interested in a group outing. I’m Chinese American also. How would we meet?

Quote:
Old 31-08-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JJfn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenxArrow View Post

Engage outcall service from her @300,000 won per hour. She an independent FL with no affiliation with any agency.

Was fortunate to book her as she is semi retire from the scene. Only taking regular and referral.

bro going korea next week u have number of jace?
Old 31-08-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
guydot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro got any photo of her?? Boobs size, looks?
Old 01-09-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 1
Jackboysj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackboysj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Bro mind sharing contact? Ty
Old 01-09-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
plasticck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a white guy, I would need a Korean to get me into anything at the tenpro/room salon level, right?

Also, does anyone know of English speaking whiskey bars? I can manage in Korean, but a friend can't.
Old 02-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

barrelflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
In the same boat, can’t seem to send a DM, can I get your contact info?
Old 03-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve been seeing a places with the term “셔츠룸”.. from my research it seems to mean shirt room? Or possibly lingerie room? Can anyone explain what this is and how it works? General prices? Services offered? Sop? I can go check one out and report back but it’d be easier for me to go try if I know what to expect. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1