The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
BWCMuppet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dubai

Recommendations bros?
Old 10-11-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by proton_cannon View Post
dont bother trying those tantan or momo or wechat.

dont bother trying those pimps with girls, most of the time is pic and girls irl is 2 different species.

go telegram, search for {no personal contact allowed}, very dongguan style soapy massage plus 2 shots 90 mins package. best part u can sit there and choose from walking fish tank.

Again, while the girls posted in the telegram looks hot, the real person in the place differ very much from the pictures, but at least you know wat you are getting. Service is very good though, alot of GFE and the soapy massage got standard one.
Thanks to bro proton_cannon for the contact.

Limited FR on this

Logistics - Contact via telegram. Daily posting of available girls. Only open in the evening until almost dawn.... Will send a car to pickup if you are in the Dubai area. Near to Palm Jumeriah/Mall of Emirates. Prices are higher than what you can bargain for on MR but you get to see the girls before selecting.

Girls - Mix of Vietnamese and Chinese. Either pre-book or show up to select from fish tank. Surprised at how young most of them are but understand this is partly due to the bad economic situation back in mainland. Think ktv ang-pais being forced to switch to this. The one I took look even better IRL than her meitu pics. Although in hindsight, she probably had some real life touch-up on her looks and definitely her boobs.

Facilities - Villa with many spacious rooms and attached shower with water bed. Some rooms have the special chair for those so inclined. Very clean and well maintained. Much better than most of the walk-in spas you find in Dubai.

Service - All written up on the group site. Excellent service as the bro mentioned.
Old 01-12-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Had a few days in Dubai and went to explore with a local friend so am here to share some FR.

Websites really not reliable, nationality, face everything all different.

OKT contact easily found on the floor also, they litter name cards.

One thing is that everything is really expensive, cheapest is 500 AED.

O2 Karaoke - 1 price until closing, 8pm onwards. No butterfly, ST/LT - 600/1000 AED paid to shop. 2 pax total damage was S$1.1k+ all in.
Girls i would rate up to 7, from a variety of countries.

There was supposedly another chinese KTV that I didn't go that has better quality girls but damage is 2000AED for LT. Includes food also.

Freelance clubs
russian/eastern europe/central asia FL - 1500-2000
Red Square - entrance 150
The Premiere - entrance 200

For decent entry fee places,
Asians - mostly vietnamese/philippines/cambodia - 700, can go to 500
York hotel - quite a bit of exotics and even russian
Ratsky - nice place with live band, thermae equivalent

IMO better to save your money for elsewhere unless really hardup
Old 14-12-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
SoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Took contacts from bro proton_cannon as well but as he mentioned, price point is a bit on the higher side so might not try.

As other bros mentioned, prices here are quite high either from MR or even picking up WGs from clubs. In my experience, the cheapest options are from massage places in the less glamorous places of Dubai. There are some good reviews in ISR but everything is in code since they don't want to expose the place to the police there which tracks the site. But it should be safe here so I can share it with you guys.

The most value-for-money place I went to didn't even have WhatsApp, website, and couldn't even be found on Google Maps. 100AED for massage and 200AED (total around 110 SGD) for 2 shots (1BJ and 1 FJ) with above average thai lady. Biggest downside is that the room is really small but it has an attached toilet. The ladies there are slightly older (usually above 27) with varying quality.

Place is called Comfy Spa and you can only find their number via google street view, is across Pyramid building and close to Dragon Flow Spa.

Next is Water Space Therapeutic Massage, ask for for their number 1 lady with name starting with "L". 180 AED for 1hr massage but she gives really good massages. She does not do BJ/FJ and only HJ but she has a special prostate technique. Even without the prostate technique, her HJ massage is really good as well. Typically will tip her 120-150 per shot which adds up to around 300AED (110SGD) for the entire session. Her massage is so good that I will occasionally go for 90 or 120-minute sessions.

Tried a few from Massage Republic as well but the general quality combined with value for money is not the best. Will make you miss Dome 1 when you live in Dubai.

Bros with good places to recommend pls PM me, been lacking good value for money options. Also missing the soapy massage on water beds but can't find something within budget (max max 1000AED)
Old 14-12-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Had a few days in Dubai and went to explore with a local friend so am here to share some FR.

Websites really not reliable, nationality, face everything all different.

OKT contact easily found on the floor also, they litter name cards.

One thing is that everything is really expensive, cheapest is 500 AED.

O2 Karaoke - 1 price until closing, 8pm onwards. No butterfly, ST/LT - 600/1000 AED paid to shop. 2 pax total damage was S$1.1k+ all in.
Girls i would rate up to 7, from a variety of countries.

There was supposedly another chinese KTV that I didn't go that has better quality girls but damage is 2000AED for LT. Includes food also.

Freelance clubs
russian/eastern europe/central asia FL - 1500-2000
Red Square - entrance 150
The Premiere - entrance 200

For decent entry fee places,
Asians - mostly vietnamese/philippines/cambodia - 700, can go to 500
York hotel - quite a bit of exotics and even russian
Ratsky - nice place with live band, thermae equivalent

IMO better to save your money for elsewhere unless really hardup

Agree..personally i dunno why guys here go to UAE & wanna bonk a P4P Thai or Pinay, its SUPER EASY to pick up all manner of tourists/staff from mnc companies etc., in the cafes,
legit bars, all kindsa places where foreign peeps hang out after work
I was here for 6 days biz: score 3 free/1 paid
Free:
French gal from next table in starbks..took to dinner and....one shot my room n auvrevoir.

English woman in law firm...met some hotel bar...took club next day and actually did her in the very spacious bathroom of the not in use banquet area one floor up...quickie

Pinay hotel staff..not my hotel but near...
Served me ....chat up..took her out on day off, took her bacl her place, quickie b4 her roomie came back..bit of a fail cos was startg her monthlys.
But my point is Dubs is FULL of young women who are easily chattable.

Paid..

Succumbed to the attractions of a slim (rare!!) Moroccan gal 27yo, no kids, met in pullman sports bat with a group, we exchanged WA, met her after she finished with the guy in the group 2 hours later...200USD no rush, did her twice between 0100 n 0330 n she went home.
To be fair she planned one shot for that, but mebbe cos i know Maroc a bit n speak French, she chilled, shared my vino, n we got onto a 2nd round.....but tats just lucky
Old 17-01-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
arytonal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to dubai in a week. Anyone have any contact or the telegram one from proton? Thanks!
Old 22-01-2024, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbin View Post
Hey bros, would like to share my completed hunt at Dubai.

I started the night (11pm) at Regant Plaza (Rockerfellas). As earlier reports sugget, the crowd is middle eastern crowd with Russians, Irans,Ukraines..Basically you pay 100 DHB for a drink or 150 DHB for 2 drinks. The highlight is the belly dancing... Was approached by a foxy Ukraine for 1K which I turn down.... In all, I find the meat at Regant Plaza to be early 30s+ so really depends on what each of us like.

I then grab a 10 minuets ride to Moscow Hotel (Red Square). Had to pay enterance fee of 150 DHB without any drinks. Man this place is packed with WL that range from head turnes. I approached a 28 year old Ukraine and we chatted. She shared with me that she charges 1500 but is willing to come back for 1300. We finally agreed on 1100. She is a single mum with a 2 year old boy.... What was strange was that she did not want to provide BBBJ but was happy to do raw... I was suprised when she insert my rod... Overall good hunting trip (unfortuanetly I would need to run a test in 90 days ....)

Play safe bros...
Bbin
This one go to girl room?
Old 22-01-2024, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Agree..personally i dunno why guys here go to UAE & wanna bonk a P4P Thai or Pinay, its SUPER EASY to pick up all manner of tourists/staff from mnc companies etc., in the cafes,
legit bars, all kindsa places where foreign peeps hang out after work
I was here for 6 days biz: score 3 free/1 paid
Free:
French gal from next table in starbks..took to dinner and....one shot my room n auvrevoir.

English woman in law firm...met some hotel bar...took club next day and actually did her in the very spacious bathroom of the not in use banquet area one floor up...quickie

Pinay hotel staff..not my hotel but near...
Served me ....chat up..took her out on day off, took her bacl her place, quickie b4 her roomie came back..bit of a fail cos was startg her monthlys.
But my point is Dubs is FULL of young women who are easily chattable.

Paid..

Succumbed to the attractions of a slim (rare!!) Moroccan gal 27yo, no kids, met in pullman sports bat with a group, we exchanged WA, met her after she finished with the guy in the group 2 hours later...200USD no rush, did her twice between 0100 n 0330 n she went home.
To be fair she planned one shot for that, but mebbe cos i know Maroc a bit n speak French, she chilled, shared my vino, n we got onto a 2nd round.....but tats just lucky
Super easy??... how u pick up the girl i sbux.. u handsome so easy is it

Also.. any1 have intro.. i looking for CIS region..im currently based in saudi, want come during weekend.
Old 23-01-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Super easy??... how u pick up the girl i sbux.. u handsome so easy is it

Also.. any1 have intro.. i looking for CIS region..im currently based in saudi, want come during weekend.

No idea how to define ^handsome^; i can say only that i look fit ( nearly 2m, 70kg, slim build), dress fashionably wherever i am, ( wudna be seen dead in cargos, baggy Ts, unmatched sets or flipflops ughhh), and i am always well groomed....and wat seems to be a barrier to some here....i hv no hesitation to try....fail..ok nvr mind..nxt!

Starting a convo is not hard....except for the dorks with no confidence. Ok.to be fair n honest....i do speak several langs. Yes it helps, but is not the total deal.
Old 24-01-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dtc86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro i cant find comfy spa on google maps. do u have the ctc? pm pls!
Old 04-02-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just moved to Dubai for work.
Any kangtau? Any telegram channels? Any recommendations or OKT.
Seems expensive here LOL need old birds to point the right direction.

Thank you 🙏🏽
Old 05-02-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexphantom View Post
Hi guys, just moved to Dubai for work.
Any kangtau? Any telegram channels? Any recommendations or OKT.
Seems expensive here LOL need old birds to point the right direction.

Thank you 🙏🏽
17 points...and u want a nursemaid
Dude?
RTFF!!@@@
Old 05-02-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
heepzter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheepzter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any happenig FL clubs for recommend?
Old 05-02-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You mean this is not what these channels and threads are for?
Yeah I need a nursemaid. Preferably with huge tits. How big are yours?

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
17 points...and u want a nursemaid
Dude?
RTFF!!@@@
Old 06-02-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
Cimbest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCimbest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by proton_cannon View Post
dont bother trying those tantan or momo or wechat.

dont bother trying those pimps with girls, most of the time is pic and girls irl is 2 different species.

go telegram, search for {no personal contact allowed}, very dongguan style soapy massage plus 2 shots 90 mins package. best part u can sit there and choose from walking fish tank.

Again, while the girls posted in the telegram looks hot, the real person in the place differ very much from the pictures, but at least you know wat you are getting. Service is very good though, alot of GFE and the soapy massage got standard one.
Thanks for the info bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1