The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming - China

I will give points to those who can translate these chinese texts for the benefit of bros here that dun read chinese.
Old 06-12-2004, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Kunming - China

Dear All,

I am in Kunming now, after having been approached by two young girls of 15/16 years old trying to pimp for working ladies, although I did not take up the offer, but feel an urge due to needs, or temptation.

After having prepared for a day long meeting tomorrow, I called up the TianZi Suana Center at the 8th floor of Kai Wah Plaza Hotel where I am staying now. I was kind of lazy to go down to choose the girls. Another reason was that, there is a conference taking place in the hotel, and the conference is mounted jointly between the Chinese and a Singapore partner. Judging from their English, I can tell that they are many Singaporeans. I tell myslef "oh Damn it", my activities here would have to be more discrete or I would be recognised by our country men. This is also the reason why I do not want to go to 8th floor of the said hotel.

After having made the call, I quickly kept all the valuable staff in the safe or locked them in the luggage. This is my usual practice as a precaution for unhappy incident.

After about 10 minutes, I heard a knock. After having checked through the peep-hole, I opened the door. Here came the lady of the night who would unload my urge. After some chatting, I found out that she is from a village in Yunnan near the Burma border. The skin is indeed very fair and smooth, with ample breasts. However, later I found out that the breasts were partially enhanced.

The first thing she did was to prepare the water in the bath tub, and there we went for a bathing session. She washed me and did all the works except the important ones. A lot of touching and fondling, but no usual sexually intense acts. Nevertheless, I felt that I was like a baby being washed very thoroughly and was very clean after that. Later, we proceeded to the bed, and the usual session went on without much highlight worth mentioning. The only short-coming I did not like was the fake moaning at the beginning. Later into the session, I sensed the wetness and the moaning slowly turned natural. The attitude was very good, and after the "unloading", she cleaned me up. She voluntarily did another thoroughly cleaning for me, which I enjoyed. Befoer she left, she gave her handphone number. I may calll her again before I left for Chongqing.

Sorry, the FR is a bit brief as it is not my habot, not my strong point to describe sexual adventures.

The damage part, which you all might be interested. Brothrer Looksee and Tsuyoyi know that I pay according to how happy I am with the service, and I do not pay attention to market rate. In fact, sometimes, I wonder brothers here really paid what they claimed they did. Why? please read on.

I had two Clocks (2 x 45 minutes) which should cost me (RMB 188 + 130 = RMB 310). She said the usualy one-short session in the guest room is RMB 1250. I gave her a total of RMB 1500, inclusive of the above amount that she would pay to the Suana joint. After knowing that I am Singaporean, she started to say that Singaporeans are usually very generous. She said that Singaporeans usually gave the girls there RMB 200 to RMB 300 on top of what they are supposed to give. I did not know whether she said this to get more money from me, which she failed, or it has really happened? So, brothers, I am not sure the market rate mentioned by brothers is really what they say they paid. I am not defending myself. I do not need to do it. The moral of the story is: as this is not the first time I heard this, I have a feeling that there is some truth in it, at least in cities in China that I travel to, such as Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Chengdu, to name a few.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy the FR.

"I have to regret, I have done my best" - Who said this??

My $15.00 worth

Good Morning.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Bro Pu Tong Ren,

No wonder so said s'porean are alway generous. 1500rmb is very high to us whereby we pay only 800rmb for a overnighter in a good class ktv.

For a sauna service like this of 45min x2 ...the max. we pay is 700rmb (500rmb for normal) also in a good class hotel.

Jialut man...we from The South could either "BYO" or bring rubber band along when we traveled north... other wise we will be termed as "cheapskate"...

Sign..
Old 06-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview

Jialut man...we from The South could either "BYO" or bring rubber band along when we traveled north... other wise we will be termed as "cheapskate"...

Sign..
good one bro!!!
Old 06-12-2004, 05:21 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
good one bro!!!
Yes, Dear Brothers,

I pay for what is worth, in my opinion. I do not generalised. This is because there are too many factors to be considered if one tries to start to make comparison. I suppose this is what I will get of being honest in this forum. There are many claims by brothers that they have paid very low for services rendered, or worst still FOC, the reliability in what they claim is yet to be ascertained.

Please do remember to bring a lot of rubber-band next time you go north, or maybe you are already doing that. Hahahaha....

With best regards from Kunming.

My $14.48 Worth.

p.s. come to think of it, maybe I should have said that I paid RMB 400 for the services rendered, hahaha....

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

agreed on ur "I pay for what is worth"
if u tink worth it nobody will blame U as u are putting ur hard-earn money well-spent
however this forum also advise those newbies the "market price" so not to be kenna chop like carrot head in the foreign land
hope u understand
frankly speakin RM1500 in kunming is a bit on the high side to me
have fun!!!

Old 06-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
good one bro!!!

Hey...when you cuming ? bro. looks like it has been long time since you were last here....

Cum...cum ....with the airfare between Sin-Hk-Sin falling you got more incentive to cum over....

Our group will be heading to CP and probably ZMT this weekend for some R n R with some visitors from Sland...

Miss you...
Old 06-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Yes, Dear Brothers,

I pay for what is worth, in my opinion. I do not generalised. This is because there are too many factors to be considered if one tries to start to make comparison. I suppose this is what I will get of being honest in this forum. There are many claims by brothers that they have paid very low for services rendered, or worst still FOC, the reliability in what they claim is yet to be ascertained.

Please do remember to bring a lot of rubber-band next time you go north, or maybe you are already doing that. Hahahaha....

With best regards from Kunming.

My $14.48 Worth.

p.s. come to think of it, maybe I should have said that I paid RMB 400 for the services rendered, hahaha....
With all due respect bro. what you pay far is rather high by China standard. 1500rmb that's eqvl to about S$320 for a two hours is high even by Spore standard.

Youre right to pay what you feel is worth. I respect them and can termed that you're very fair to the extend of been generous....

Somehow, we have to know the "pricing" in the place to guage how much we should pay. Sorry, i'm just sharing my information....from the South....
Old 06-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey...when you cuming ? bro. looks like it has been long time since you were last here....

Cum...cum ....with the airfare between Sin-Hk-Sin falling you got more incentive to cum over....

Our group will be heading to CP and probably ZMT this weekend for some R n R with some visitors from Sland...

Miss you...
got heart but no more leave
and worst no new project in PRC
sooner later kenna INDIA me have to PCC liao
i also know airfare to HKG is dropping like nobody bzi
who will go take value air when CX is even cheaper than them
do bonk a few meimei on my behalf heehee

i miss U guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!

when u comin back?
Old 06-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Samster

Dear Brother,

It is on the high side, RMB 1500. I agree. Of course, like you say no one can blame me or has the right to do so on how I spend my own money. If my reaction sounds strong, that was because I am never comfortable with generalisation, such as "no wonder they say Singaporeans are very generous!". As I am older now, I prefer not to react to such statement. I told brother Tripping that I would visit the brothers in Guanzhou and Dong Guan next year, I sincerely look forward that the brothers there will guide me to the fun places with lesses cost.

In Dongguan the prices quoted by you and Sinoview were right. I usually get advice from old guards there when visiting those places. During the one year in Hou Jie (on and off), I found that it is a fun and cheaper place for funs, something that I miss a lot when my job requires me to be in Shanghai most of the time. In Xiamen, I am always guided by my own cousins, and find that the price is slightly more than Dong Guan, for eg, instead of RMB 700, I would pay about RMB 800.

Newbies should find out more from this forum, and when in doubt ask. We can tell them the high side and the low side and they make decision by themselves.

Have fun! Another 5 days here to explore further.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Somehow, we have to know the "pricing" in the place to guage how much we should pay. Sorry, i'm just sharing my information....from the South....
Dear Brother Sinoview,

Thank you for sharing. I regret if you find my reaction too strong. I suppose it is the occupational hazard that I am so used to "argue" to make my point.

Over so many years in China, I understand the pricing and its so called, reasonable range. Depending on where one goes, the basic cost is always different. In places like Shanghai and Beijing, the cost would not be the same as those in the South (as you have correctly put it). In Chongqing, a full service in a good Suana joint would be around RMB 800 to 900. As I have said, whenever I went to a new place, I would ask and check with people I know. In Kunming, I did not knoe people, other than some Taiwanese friends. They told me that in that joint, you are expected to pay between RMB 1200 to RMB 1500, all included. I could have turned down the service and went for the street walkers that I have mentioned (RMB 300 for one shot and RMB 500 . over-night). I accepted the service and hence the consequence.

I sincerely do not like to bear the sin of misleading newbies. They should check like I did, and decide for themselves on the choice.

I read many of your good postings and respect your views. Brother Tripping has talked about you to me, and as I have promised him to detour to your part of China next year, I would be honoured to be guided by you and the brothers there. I also told him that as we will be all in Singapore near Chinese New Year, we can meet and "argue". It would be my pleasure.

With best regards from Kunming with a temperature of 4 deg C.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-12-2004, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
...I also know airfare to HKG is dropping like nobody bzi
who will go take value air when CX is even cheaper than them
do bonk a few meimei on my behalf heehee

when u comin back?
Bro vaxvms, any idea what the fare is SG-HK return? My didi very itchy lah...doctor said no STD/VD so must be my libido lor...
Old 07-12-2004, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
shanghaitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Kunming - China

Dear Brothers,
I have never been to Kunming and thus cannot comment on the prices. However, I agree with Brother PuTonRen when he said he paid for what he felt is right. Afterall, he has been "told" by whatever contact he has in Kunming the "range" and since he chose to pay the higher end of that range, I feel that it is perfectly alright.

As for other entrants to Kunming or China for that matter, it helps to provide the price ranges for each special kind of services that are provided. After knowing the range, what they choose to give will be entirely up to them.

Perhaps travellers won't mind paying more, that is up to them... but people stationed in China should be more careful... because it will be long term payment if re-visited frequently... Rmb100 x n times can be quite substantial..

Well.. just my few cents worth of thoughts...

Cheers!
Shanghaitan
Old 07-12-2004, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi
Bro vaxvms, any idea what the fare is SG-HK return? My didi very itchy lah...doctor said no STD/VD so must be my libido lor...
$249 exclude tax in CX but i tink travel can be done onli in jan 2005 onward
u planning also?
Old 07-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Samster

bro, no hard feeling
we are here to share and make new friends also
4 degree in kunming so i tink u need more people to warm ur bed for u

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brother,

It is on the high side, RMB 1500. I agree. Of course, like you say no one can blame me or has the right to do so on how I spend my own money. If my reaction sounds strong, that was because I am never comfortable with generalisation, such as "no wonder they say Singaporeans are very generous!". As I am older now, I prefer not to react to such statement. I told brother Tripping that I would visit the brothers in Guanzhou and Dong Guan next year, I sincerely look forward that the brothers there will guide me to the fun places with lesses cost.

In Dongguan the prices quoted by you and Sinoview were right. I usually get advice from old guards there when visiting those places. During the one year in Hou Jie (on and off), I found that it is a fun and cheaper place for funs, something that I miss a lot when my job requires me to be in Shanghai most of the time. In Xiamen, I am always guided by my own cousins, and find that the price is slightly more than Dong Guan, for eg, instead of RMB 700, I would pay about RMB 800.

Newbies should find out more from this forum, and when in doubt ask. We can tell them the high side and the low side and they make decision by themselves.

Have fun! Another 5 days here to explore further.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1