The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Usually just 1 these days
lol.

are you also on nakedtruthmk2 and punters planet?
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 16-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moff View Post
Hi guys,
ever since I been back from Prague, the girls are so much prettier then the aussie.
Any bros try the private service or know where I can get europe girls?, beside the usually place in south melbourne, like gotham city, etc..
Thanks
You can try your luck at Kittens. Its a strip club. Some of the girls also fuck4 cash but you have to be careful how to ask that.
Old 16-02-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Type: Asian MP Joint
Address: City
Name of Girl: Unknown
Origin: South Korea
Look: Uni girls type
Body: Slim, smooth and rather tall 1.68cm
Boobies: 34D nicely done but you know they are fake
Service: Purely massage
Cost: AUD 80 for 1hr
Score: 7/10

Found this joint on WeChat and thought I gave them a try. Hopefully there were some extra offered. But WTF, nothing?!!! Or maybe I am not as good looking as before...Ha!!!

But the Korean receptionist is damn young, hot and sexy with her tiny clubbing dress...I would take her there and then on the front counter

Anyway, the massage is quite good...Strong kinda and place is very clean. Shamed that that's all their do...But is it?
Sounds good. Where is it exactly? Can you pm the shop name/location?
Old 16-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawomatang View Post
plus coke, beer, and some snacks it cost up around 1500 for sure. coz I remember my friend ask me to get extra cash around 500 after we prepared 1000, plus minus maybe I can wrong on the real figure.
u knew the figures means have come there also right? so damn expensive for doing nothing, go boardroom for around 350 u got sex.
YEAH I know that feeling.

Thats why i don't like going to the KTV pubs in Melbourne and in Singapore. Its just a waste of money. By the time you pay for the room, drinks you end up spending over $500 and you can't even kiss and suck the girls tits.

At least with stripclubs like Kittens I get to feel up the girl , and i get a good look at her pussy. one time a girl rubbed her clit against my hands (bouncer didn't see).
Old 19-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
YEAH I know that feeling.

Thats why i don't like going to the KTV pubs in Melbourne and in Singapore. Its just a waste of money. By the time you pay for the room, drinks you end up spending over $500 and you can't even kiss and suck the girls tits.

At least with stripclubs like Kittens I get to feel up the girl , and i get a good look at her pussy. one time a girl rubbed her clit against my hands (bouncer didn't see).
I think its just a different vibe. I do enjoy going to the Melbourne KTVs solely because its not THAT sleazy.
Some guys just like going to the KTVs and talk to these hot korean/jap/prc/msian girls.
Drink with them, talk to them, play games (hoping it gets raunchy) or just for the companionship. Of course there is always an ulterior motive of hopefully I can hook them and ask them out on their off days.
Hope is a wonderful disease for many

Last edited by DANiel™; 24-02-2017 at 01:22 AM.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
I think its just a different vibe. I do enjoy going to the Melbourne KTVs solely because its not THAT sleazy.
Some guys just like going to the KTVs and talk to these hot korean/jap/prc/msian girls.
Drink with them, talk to them, play games (hoping it gets raunchy) or just for the companionship. Of course there is always an ulterior motive of hopefully I can hook them and ask them out on their off days.
Hope is wonderful disease for many
yeah I hope u come back man...hahah been a long while since we went out partying hahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-02-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
yeah I hope u come back man...hahah been a long while since we went out partying hahaha
Planning a trip back up in July/August. Just got a new job lah.
Your time in Melbourne is also counting down eh......
Old 28-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
mayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been in melbourne for a while, but haven't found anything fun to do yet. Anyone has any lobang or contacts? Feel free to PM me
Old 02-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Planning a trip back up in July/August. Just got a new job lah.
Your time in Melbourne is also counting down eh......
Hahaha I coming back in April for 2 weeks. I have just been given a one year pass to stay longer lolz. So coming back 2018

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hahaha I coming back in April for 2 weeks. I have just been given a one year pass to stay longer lolz. So coming back 2018
Very nice, can hang around in Melb for another year!
I'll catch up with you when you are back in April then.
Coming back for a wedding ah?
Old 08-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very nice, can hang around in Melb for another year!
I'll catch up with you when you are back in April then.
Coming back for a wedding ah?
photo taking only lolz. Dun worry my big day sure invite u one.

Old 18-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

For some reason, Margo's at crown no longer serves $5 parms on fridays. So - after eating a shitty steak sarnie from the food court and taking an hour-long stroll along Southbank, I made the rare, reckless decision of my life, and wandered up King St looking for trouble at 8pm.

I expected to get carded at Spearmint Rhino like all the other Asian dudes, but the bouncer just nodded me in. To my delight, the cover charge was a measly $5 before 9pm, and I swear to fucking god, I was the only guy in there at 8pm on a Friday night. I sat down with my shitty $9.50 drink (which I drank 10ml of the entire night) and observed the ongoings of the supposed classiest strip-joint that Melbourne has to offer.

There will be one girl performing on stage, mostly pole-dancing with some stripping to topless (unless people sit front row and tip, in that case, fully nude). Most of the dancing is subpar, but sometimes it can get pretty acrobatic. Quality is pretty random (but I’m very, VERY picky about girls, so I might not be the best gauge of quality) Apart from that, the rest of the girls came up to me one by one and introduced themselves to me, looking to hustle me for a dance.

Since I was the only guy there, pretty much the eyes of 20+ girls around the club were on me, and each girl I rejected would probably go back to the others and tell them what I said. Remember, the whole stripping game is a hustle, they’re looking to get money out of the customer (or, in their lingo, “the wallet”). There’s a whole scheme of things around this, the persona, the act, the clothes, the mannerisms and approach. Everything is designed to get your fucking money.

The first girl I flogged $100 for some shitty dance was brunette, about my height if she weren’t wearing those ridiculous heeled boots. She got fully nude in some private booth and spent a lot of time rubbing her huge C-cup tits in my face. I wasn’t fully warmed up yet, and she also wasn’t really good at putting that spell on me. I was very conscious of the fact that she was working. So obviously, easy mark for her. Oh, and by the way, no touching (she said so, which is kinda BS, you can touch – just no ass or tits or pussy).

A few other girls tried to hustle me. They were all pleasantly mannered, and will touch your thigh etc, laugh at your stupid jokes (all part of the game). I was EXTREMELY surprised when a slim, svelte indian girl (the fair, northern indian type) sauntered up to me and tried to hustle me. I was so fucking shocked that the only words out of my mouth were “are you from the UK?” and no, she was a full-on fucking indian chick. Her parents must be disappointed she’s not working at IBM (no racism here, just…flabbergasted that an Indian girl would work as a stripper). I should also point out that her outfit of a long, evening gown was the most decent choice of wear amongst the girls. All the other girls, including the cocktail waitresses and bartenders were all dressed in some lingerie/ass-revealing thongs.

So after politely rejecting a few others (remember, I was still the only one there, so pretty much spoilt for choice), this 5’11” (180cm) skinny blonde chick (Elle or something) sat next to me and started hustling me. She was EXACTLY the sort of not-pretty/not-ugly right-in-the-middle girl-next-door kind of look that left me wanting more. Fuck. I could only stammer out a “Jesus, how tall are you?” as my eyes wandered up and down her impossibly long legs. With her 6 inch heels, that put her at 195cm.

I couldn’t turn down Elle’s hustling. It was hustling, but she was good at it. She was good at being genuine. I threw $100 for her to bare her A-cup tits at me and stretch those 6-pack abs (she says she’s some kind of fitness model, and a convincing one at that). The dance was fucking sexy as hell. She knew how to work me to the point where I’d get so lost in her spell: the shirt-unbuttoning, the ear licking, grazing her knee against my erect cock (yea, she got me hard, something the previous whore didn’t). She put her waxed cunt in my face and asked me if I was good at licking pussy. The whole experience was intense, and she earned her fucking $100 alright. It pained me to decline more time – but I knew what I was here for.
By that time, it started getting a little busier (well, maybe 10 more patrons?). There are the usual white regulars who already know some of the girls. There was a white husband and wife who just sat there staring at the dancers without so much as moving the whole time – it was fucking weird. There was also an indian couple who wandered in and looked like they got lost on the way to flinders st station. Fucking hilarious.

The girls kept hustling me, including a couple of Asian ones which I had to politely turn down as the lighting was so fucked up I couldn’t tell if they were really Asian or mixed (yes, I’m picky). I tipped Elle $20 when she took the stage, and for some reason that made her happy and she kept approaching me for another dance (“oh, I’d love too sweetie, you got me so worked up, I think I’ll wait around for a bit more, oh please – you’re such a darling, give me 15 minutes and I’ll go off with you, I promise”).

Another cute brunette hustled me. I didn’t think much about her, until she suddenly snapped, “you’re not looking at me.”

I turned and stared at her, for some reason, it rattled my nerves (I really was looking at a group of Asian students throwing money at some stripper). For some reason, her angle caught onto me. I wanted someone genuine, someone sincere, sure – it’s an act. Fuck it.

She was Belgian (could be a lie, idk). We talked a bit in German. She told me not to break eye contact or she’d get the bouncer to throw me out, whatever. I was hooked on her personality. She earned her fucking $100 well, trapping me in that spell she wove with her moves. The point of this whole thing is to get lost in the experience and forget about all the bullshit in life. If a stripper can’t do that, she’s not worth a penny. This chick rubbed her entire naked body on me, including her C-cup tits, and perfectly waxed pussy. I got so fucking lost when she pressed her neck against my lips. She smelt incredible – no perfume, just that perfect feminine scent. She was also the only girl I actually bothered touching that night. I tipped her $50 for being so awesome.

So, to summarise for Spearmint Rhino

1) Obviously spending $385 a night without ending in sex/bj/hj seems a bit excessive, but you have to know what you’re after to go to a strip club. The point is to get lost in a surreal atmosphere full of half-naked chicks dancing with some dope-ass music and lights.
2) Go early for cheap entry. Also, there’re more girls per customer so more choices
3) Dress smartly (for this joint anyway), more girls will try to hustle the smarter-dressed ones because they’ll think you’re rich
4) Don’t be afraid to (politely) reject girls
5) Have a good idea of what kinda girl you want, to avoid dicking around with the sucky ones
6) I think spending $20 to tip the random girls stripping onstage might be more worthwhile
7) Remember that these girls are working INDEPENDENTLY, if they don’t like Asians or don’t want to approach you, they don’t have to. So the fact that they’re hustling you already means they’re ok with stripping and rubbing their tits in your face, another reason for (3).

On a side-note, my dick acted weird when I got back and PCC that night. I came one, and then continued masturbating (like, the usual refractory response is not there), and then had a 2nd orgasm, and a 3rd. I had a fucking multiple orgasm from all the blue-balling. Fucking incredible
Old 24-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

You might prefer Kittens over in South Melbourne.

The girls there are extremely pretty.

$25 entrance fee. No drink included. Its ok cos I don't drink. I just go there for the girls.

I have an eye for beauty. Real chio girls. That would not look out of place on Playboy or Penthouse magazines.

I have seen some absolute stunners there. If they were escorts they would be in the $1k an hour bracket.

The good thing about Kittens is that you can touch the girls. grabs their tits. (gently) So long as you do not use your hands to touch below their waist.

I've seen a girl give a BBBJ to one of the patrons there. But if you get caught touching girls below the waist you get thrown out by the bouncers. Don't argue unless you want a punch in your face.

I've been coming here for 3 years. I have had no problems. Lots of amazing memories.

Best time to visit is Thursday Friday- and weekends. Preferably before 9pm. Once it is about 10pm it is super packed.

The girls will take you to the dance room (unless there is no space) then they lap dance on you outside on the patron seats.

They will strip off everything. Some will allow you to kiss them.

Its $50 for 10 minute. $100 for 20 minutes... They go by song, 3 song limit, 6 song limit. Make sure you check with the girl if she is due to dance on the podium. If it is her turn the manager will order her on, even if she is dancing on your lap. There is also a $20 dance option.

You can go there and not spend anything except the entrance fee and the manager will not complain. Just go there and see the wild zoo. haha.

Its one of my fav places in Melbourne.
Old 26-03-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good write up from lister n sniper.
The perth entertainment p4p is quite boring so it is good to see what's on offer in the eastern states.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayu View Post
have been in melbourne for a while, but haven't found anything fun to do yet. Anyone has any lobang or contacts? Feel free to PM me
me2. kind of miss the red dot, where we are able to access many cheaper PRC and thais. Here, the ads of sugar baby experience on backpage is about 250 for an hour, alamak, so experience. not sure worth it or not.

need lobang, bros.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1