The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-02-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Thermae FLs for ST should be approx 2500-3500bht and LT at 4500-6000bht........ Prices are subjective and indicative, vary from FL to FL. Golden rule here is to negotiate........ And it closes around 2am. Chok dee........
I think your price is a little on the high end...... just last week I was quoted 2500 but she never say ST or LT.... so I pretend and told her I dun want LT only ST so 1500 dai mai? She was surprised I spoke to her in Thai and after some bargaining agreed to 3000 for LT

Usually these FLs will quote high price but you have to be thick skinned and bargain.... seasoned regulars that come here often pay only 1500 for ST and not more than 4000 for LT.
Old 13-02-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Nothing beats Grace Hotel..........
Maybe I should check it out.....lately got fetish for ladies with wrinkles
Old 13-02-2015, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
555...u also boycott SD......
What's the story with SD? Got LBs there or....
Old 13-02-2015, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sibeh Jialat....so long never come in here only ....waaa....so many talk about 007 ah?? Smlj stealth this and stealth tat...

I think be like me hide in mountain safer...kns...wait say i stealth mountain trip promoter....
Old 13-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Sibeh Jialat....so long never come in here only ....waaa....so many talk about 007 ah?? Smlj stealth this and stealth tat...

I think be like me hide in mountain safer...kns...wait say i stealth mountain trip promoter....
Wow...u suddenly popped up!
5555...bro u out of Ur cave Liao? Mastered simi new skill this time...555
Wait for me bro....I climb up the mountain to look for u to learn new skill master jedi.
Old 13-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

Mountain Turtle Tour have or not?
Old 13-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Kurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Thermae (aka Star Wars Cantina..Last time (awhile back) was 2.5-3k ST. and LT 4k..
Quote:
Thermae FLs for ST should be approx 2500-3500bht and LT at 4500-6000bht..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
..just last week I was quoted 2500.. after some bargaining agreed to 3000 for LT
.. seasoned regulars that come here often pay only 1500 for ST and not more than 4000 for LT.
Just last month i was quoted 5500 for longtime..tried to nego but seems to fall on deaf ears of the girl..went to another girl she quote me 3000 for shortime tell me she do not do longtime..give up and left..
Old 13-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just some sharing samster here... hope my foolishness can help you all.

Got to know a Bkk gal through wechat.... pleasant chatting the previous day and then she offer to come my hotel.

Quoted 3k n manage to get discount to 2600baht. Told her after my meeting she can wait for me at lobby and i pick her up. She insist come over my room directly and my foolishness give in told her my name and room number.

Later afternoon agreed to meet 3pm but she got delayed and can only reach 430pm along the way i told her to cancel n compensate for a long night but she insist coming to my room.

After she reach it was nightmare. Look damn different n i also need to rush off n told her that we cancel. Didn't know hell break loose. Try to calm her down n told her i pay for a cab she insist i should pay 3k. just tough to deal with a crazy woman. I called security n drag her off agree to pay her 1k. Really trying to make a big scene. Luckily i stay in a 5star hotel.

Lesson learnt do not meet FL direct at room n dun just focus the pleasure. Hope u guys dun flame me.
Old 13-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro dun use wechat..use momo. A chinese app. So far I up all quite gd quality..and drive car.. but becareful ahgua..ahgua standard really high ..especially those cut liao ones pretending real gal.
Old 13-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
Just some sharing samster here... hope my foolishness can help you all.

Got to know a Bkk gal through wechat.... pleasant chatting the previous day and then she offer to come my hotel.

Quoted 3k n manage to get discount to 2600baht. Told her after my meeting she can wait for me at lobby and i pick her up. She insist come over my room directly and my foolishness give in told her my name and room number.

Later afternoon agreed to meet 3pm but she got delayed and can only reach 430pm along the way i told her to cancel n compensate for a long night but she insist coming to my room.

After she reach it was nightmare. Look damn different n i also need to rush off n told her that we cancel. Didn't know hell break loose. Try to calm her down n told her i pay for a cab she insist i should pay 3k. just tough to deal with a crazy woman. I called security n drag her off agree to pay her 1k. Really trying to make a big scene. Luckily i stay in a 5star hotel.

Lesson learnt do not meet FL direct at room n dun just focus the pleasure. Hope u guys dun flame me.
Luckily u did not proceed the session with her. Or u will lose more than 3k. Definitely a ladyboy. Ladyboys love to make a scene when arrived at the hotel should u refuse her.
Old 13-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Bro vbkk... think you are right. I ask her is she ladyboy n she say no worry. Scary experience... real scary....
Old 13-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

Bro heavenlychaser, how to know they cut? Cut almost perfect to insert liao i guess
Old 13-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
Scary experience... real scary....
Appreciate ur forum........ However u will not be the last victim of such scams........ Tis issue of getting gers from social apps has been going on for a long long time, many have warned the dangers but still there are heros willing to go ahead............ One ting I never understand is why cum BKK to monger via social apps?.........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 13-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
By the way check out uncle naemlo's tirak.
His beloved chio bu Nong Ploy.
Ya, no one can replace her.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nong Ploy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Ruk ter ti soot chai mai?!
Not "ruk ter", should be "ruk nong ploy".....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1