The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluejasper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

just want to share abt great chick i met on my work trip in guangzhou

many thanks to bro junhao72 for recommending me this girl from guangzhou .. not as young as most of the girls that we go for. about 28 or 29 if i remember correctly. well, all i can say is that the pussy melts in your mouth... oh just thinking about it and i can fantasise once more! sex was fantastic, willing to try positions and even do photos and videos. imagine her in her cute outfit makes me dream of her every night. she brought along a pair of high socks just like a sportsgirl and taught me sportstricks man!

her name is tingting and she told me to help her spread her great job in bed if possible.

bros out there... her rates are for you to discuss though my session costed me 600rmb. pls call tingting at +8618978510886.

i understand her english and she mentioned she learnt it from one of her singaporean guys. quite impressed with how she hook up with this photographer.. and even showed me his work! god this girl knows how to get her money as he wires her money regularly. so warning out there, dont fall in Love with her, just enjoy the sex brothers! she must have been quite drunk to spill her tricks .... more than one guy wires her money from spore so she must really play the field well and long time !
Old 29-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Junhao72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

greetings bro bluejasper!

wa ka! seems u got some juicy story out of tingting
will PM you to for sharing session.

i plans to visit her this week but she unable for meet up man. sad for me mah, also miss her pussy and long kiss with me and her licking all over my little bro.
she maybe went to meet her regulars stupid men who gives her money.

PRC always make us feel speical and like lovers so bros... if you guys play the field long time, you will know . u believe this kind of PRC you really no brains and she will milk it out of you. just got for the per session sex ... you want love you find other places. please use brains man...

will PM you later for photographer story
Old 29-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

bluejasper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro junhao72, if you miss her just chat her up on QQ? she gave me her QQ number 326888288. her nickname is 糖糖 and email is [email protected]

i am sure she remembers you as I mentioned you intro her to me.

by the way, the picture of tingting on the beach on her QQ photo is taken by her photographer lover from singapore when he brought her to hainan island. nice photos... everytime i see her in that blue bikini pic, i steam and dream of her never-ending legs bro! silky like a dream
Old 30-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
justscrewit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros have any good lobang to recommend for me in Pan Yu, Guangzhou?
Sigh... alone and bored... especially can see the difference after coming here from C P... will be here till Monday... Any Bros here also looking for fun? can link up?
Old 30-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

enova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justscrewit View Post
Any Bros have any good lobang to recommend for me in Pan Yu, Guangzhou?
Sigh... alone and bored... especially can see the difference after coming here from C P... will be here till Monday... Any Bros here also looking for fun? can link up?

hey in gz now as well, do you have any plans? will pm my number
Old 01-05-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
Peter5038 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bro at Guang Zhou attending the 广交会 from 1st may onwards? Want to hang out ? Pm me for my number
Old 01-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

greenhornetboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am taiwanese living in Shanghai and sometimes travel to GZ for work trips.

i have tried Tingting too.. recommended by junhao72

she is a great companion honestly.

when i miss her or she miss me, we will send sms each other.. my chinese not so good as i was educated in america so we talk in hanyin pinyin... she is a great companion as GZ is too hard to get good girls.

bro, maybe you try tingting?
Old 01-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

she also emailed me a picture of work that this man took. i was shocked! it was a foto of Gong Li. bros, any ideas who are the famous guys in the celebritiy scences in singapore?

TingTing fucking and making use of all the money from a man who works with Gong Li.,.. solid bro....
Old 02-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Sorry to the bros with this late FR, but been damn busy since I got back.

Was there about 4 weeks ago, first week of April, KNN, the airport damn f**king busy, like macham got riot going on liddat, everybody push here push there....

Finally managed to get away from everyone and found one taxi driver who wasn't going to rip me off.. much, so managed to get to the hotel without much hassle...

As soon as I had checked in, I went for lunch and after a short walk around, I decided to get a massage.

Checked out a few of the joints and decided on one near to this 以太广场,a short walk from my hotel. I can't remember the name of the place, but it didn't look too seedy, nice majestic entrance, with all these gals dressed in cheap ballroom gowns... Had a look at the menu before going in, not too ex, 110RMB for 120mins, so went in and opted for the foot massage.

The massage was quite ok, although I found the gal damn talkative. I was trying to sleep after the flight but when she found out I was from Singapore, the questions came non stop....

After the massage, went back to the hotel and wanted a short nap, ended up sleeping until about 8pm.... So I called the uni gal I had before and we made a date to meet up for dinner, she also hadn't eaten. So we went to this restaurant and had our dinner, then we went back to my hotel for another massage and a banging session. Gave her 1000RMB the next morning. Not going to go into details with the banging, was pretty standard, massage, then FJ then shower together + BBBJ, then back to bed, then 2 more times FJ during the night, and once more in the shower in the morning. I remember running out of CDs and had to use the one supplied by the hotel. KNN, damn ex man, 100RMB for one f**king CD!

Before letting her back to her uni dorm, I asked her about her friend, and she agreed to let us meet another day. So anyway, the next few days were conference after conference followed by meetings. I didn't get a chance to breathe until almost the last day where I had the day off, so I called her and asked her to bring her friend along for some jalan jalan, I needed to replenish my CD supply as well. We went to the same 以太广场 and she did bring her friend along.

Her friend was taller than her, had bigger boobs and just as pretty. I bought her and her friend a wallet each, cost me about 600RMB in total and during the trip, she pulled me aside and said if I was serious about taking her friend for her "virgin job", I would have to pay her a cut for the introduction, 500RMB. Nabei....

So anyway, I was quite keen to try so I agreed and me her friend went back to my room while she went back alone.

Back in the room, I could tell that while this was her first time on the job, I could tell she wasn't a virgin. I told her there was no rush and while we sat down to watch TV, I pawed her body with my pervert hands and squeezed a bit here and there. Finally, buay tahan leow, pulled her down and started french kissing her. Throughout the session, I discovered she was quite inexperienced, she didn't even know how to french properly, all she did was just open her mouth and stick out her tongue....

So all afternoon, I made love to her gently and slowly, she had a nice body and her boobs were also quite small, once the push up bra was off, there wasn't much left but her long and slender legs were a huge turn on.... I kissed her all over her tits and neck and she moaned and shuddered throughout, I thought she was going to get cramps from the spasms. She responded by giving me soft bites on my body like I did to hers.

I probed her with my questions and found that she had a bf, but all he ever did was take her pants off, and ram his thing inside her, no foreplay, nothing whatsoever. I considered it for a moment and decided not to risk it and whipped out the CD. I had to show her how to put it on as well and when I entered her, I could tell she had done this before, she was prepared for the pain and I did it as gently as I could. I took this one slow and made sure she was well wet before I flipped her onto doggie style (this one also took me a while to get her into position), and rammed into her hard from behind.

We f**ked for about 4 hrs, tried about 5 different positions (missionary, doggie, cowgirl, spoon, standing behind her), also guided her on how to give a BBBJ properly while in the shower. By then I was totally spent and exhausted, having cum twice and my legs were starting to cramp. After the whole session, we sat down on the bed and I asked her what her rates were. She looked at me and just shook her head and said she didn't know.... She said I could just give her money for the taxi ride as I had already bought her a wallet. I thought, WTF?

So anyway, I told her I had already given her friend 500RMB for the introduction and I will give her 800RMB. She looked stunned and said that she also has to give her friend 200RMB as a cut for introducing a client. I was damn dulan when I heard that, KNN, really cannot trust these gals with money, outside can look damn demure and sweet, but deep inside is still a devious bitch. So anyway, I gave her a total of 1000RMB to cover her 200RMB paycut, she was quite thrilled and I took her to dinner.

After dinner, after another walk around and me buying her a set of lingerie that cost me about 400RMB, she wanted to come back to my room again. I said that I was damn tired and I had to catch a flight the next morning, but she said she didn't want any payment and just to cuddle me tonight. So back in my room, we stripped off and she climbed onto me and started giving me a massage. It was really damn f**king good. She wasn't really good at massaging but her smooth hands stroking me felt damn shiok. She even managed to get me hard again and we had a long and slow session that night.

The next morning, she followed me in the taxi all the way to the airport to send me off, and while I tried to give her another 500RMB, she refused. She gave me her number and asked that I stay in touch with her and to call her again when I next visited.

Who Shags Wins
Old 03-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Sorry to the bros with this late FR, but been damn busy since I got back.

Was there about 4 weeks ago, first week of April, KNN, the airport damn f**king busy, like macham got riot going on liddat, everybody push here push there....

Finally managed to get away from everyone and found one taxi driver who wasn't going to rip me off.. much, so managed to get to the hotel without much hassle...

As soon as I had checked in, I went for lunch and after a short walk around, I decided to get a massage.

Checked out a few of the joints and decided on one near to this 以太广场,a short walk from my hotel. I can't remember the name of the place, but it didn't look too seedy, nice majestic entrance, with all these gals dressed in cheap ballroom gowns... Had a look at the menu before going in, not too ex, 110RMB for 120mins, so went in and opted for the foot massage.

The massage was quite ok, although I found the gal damn talkative. I was trying to sleep after the flight but when she found out I was from Singapore, the questions came non stop....

After the massage, went back to the hotel and wanted a short nap, ended up sleeping until about 8pm.... So I called the uni gal I had before and we made a date to meet up for dinner, she also hadn't eaten. So we went to this restaurant and had our dinner, then we went back to my hotel for another massage and a banging session. Gave her 1000RMB the next morning. Not going to go into details with the banging, was pretty standard, massage, then FJ then shower together + BBBJ, then back to bed, then 2 more times FJ during the night, and once more in the shower in the morning. I remember running out of CDs and had to use the one supplied by the hotel. KNN, damn ex man, 100RMB for one f**king CD!

Before letting her back to her uni dorm, I asked her about her friend, and she agreed to let us meet another day. So anyway, the next few days were conference after conference followed by meetings. I didn't get a chance to breathe until almost the last day where I had the day off, so I called her and asked her to bring her friend along for some jalan jalan, I needed to replenish my CD supply as well. We went to the same 以太广场 and she did bring her friend along.

Her friend was taller than her, had bigger boobs and just as pretty. I bought her and her friend a wallet each, cost me about 600RMB in total and during the trip, she pulled me aside and said if I was serious about taking her friend for her "virgin job", I would have to pay her a cut for the introduction, 500RMB. Nabei....

So anyway, I was quite keen to try so I agreed and me her friend went back to my room while she went back alone.

Back in the room, I could tell that while this was her first time on the job, I could tell she wasn't a virgin. I told her there was no rush and while we sat down to watch TV, I pawed her body with my pervert hands and squeezed a bit here and there. Finally, buay tahan leow, pulled her down and started french kissing her. Throughout the session, I discovered she was quite inexperienced, she didn't even know how to french properly, all she did was just open her mouth and stick out her tongue....

So all afternoon, I made love to her gently and slowly, she had a nice body and her boobs were also quite small, once the push up bra was off, there wasn't much left but her long and slender legs were a huge turn on.... I kissed her all over her tits and neck and she moaned and shuddered throughout, I thought she was going to get cramps from the spasms. She responded by giving me soft bites on my body like I did to hers.

I probed her with my questions and found that she had a bf, but all he ever did was take her pants off, and ram his thing inside her, no foreplay, nothing whatsoever. I considered it for a moment and decided not to risk it and whipped out the CD. I had to show her how to put it on as well and when I entered her, I could tell she had done this before, she was prepared for the pain and I did it as gently as I could. I took this one slow and made sure she was well wet before I flipped her onto doggie style (this one also took me a while to get her into position), and rammed into her hard from behind.

We f**ked for about 4 hrs, tried about 5 different positions (missionary, doggie, cowgirl, spoon, standing behind her), also guided her on how to give a BBBJ properly while in the shower. By then I was totally spent and exhausted, having cum twice and my legs were starting to cramp. After the whole session, we sat down on the bed and I asked her what her rates were. She looked at me and just shook her head and said she didn't know.... She said I could just give her money for the taxi ride as I had already bought her a wallet. I thought, WTF?

So anyway, I told her I had already given her friend 500RMB for the introduction and I will give her 800RMB. She looked stunned and said that she also has to give her friend 200RMB as a cut for introducing a client. I was damn dulan when I heard that, KNN, really cannot trust these gals with money, outside can look damn demure and sweet, but deep inside is still a devious bitch. So anyway, I gave her a total of 1000RMB to cover her 200RMB paycut, she was quite thrilled and I took her to dinner.

After dinner, after another walk around and me buying her a set of lingerie that cost me about 400RMB, she wanted to come back to my room again. I said that I was damn tired and I had to catch a flight the next morning, but she said she didn't want any payment and just to cuddle me tonight. So back in my room, we stripped off and she climbed onto me and started giving me a massage. It was really damn f**king good. She wasn't really good at massaging but her smooth hands stroking me felt damn shiok. She even managed to get me hard again and we had a long and slow session that night.

The next morning, she followed me in the taxi all the way to the airport to send me off, and while I tried to give her another 500RMB, she refused. She gave me her number and asked that I stay in touch with her and to call her again when I next visited.
Awesome sexperience bro!

Btw, does she have anymore of her sisters interested in doing same thing as her? (Does't wish to ask for ur girl even through did cross my mind,haha)

I'm always over at GZ at least once per 2mths, been quite hard to hook up as age catches up,maybe uncle liao.

Thank in advance
Old 03-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
How many interested for drinks (split equally) at clubs along 長地大馬路 this Thursday night? Can't make it to CP this trip so just wanna check out the clubs around this area. Sauna/Massage can chiong solo but clubbing always more fun with more peeps. Saw lots of SYTs hanging outside these places tonight so interested to pop in to take a look-see. PM? Cheers now!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Junhao72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro silvia .. what an experience but really, cannot trust these girls with money!!

look at the Tingting story, whoever is / are wiring money to her every month must be extremely stupid man!

her guy usually wire her at least Sing 1000 each time! this guy has zero brains!
Old 03-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Must be young and foolish to be old and wise.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

all bros out there flying to GZ, I call TingTing and she is back in GZ already! thinking of flying in for a short break too...

bros who are interested to try her can call her at number listed in previous threads....
Old 04-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

Nobody wants go clubbing or is it the clubs are not worth it here? Saw price around RMB400 for a dozen beers and RMB500 for JW Black. Nehmind mayb bpai kon deow later after my sauna. Kid tueng Krungthep!

Wanted to try last night but luckily never coz the police was like spot checking the whole stretch! Started at Baby Face and about an hour later popped into the massage joint I was in! Lucky only do foot massage in TV room and not private room for happy endings!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1