The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
dreamersmsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A documentary on japanese "host bars."

hi all,

the documentary is about "host" bar in osaka,japan..its quite interesting..

the customers of the "host" bar r all women..n "hosts" = "guys" will entertain them in any things that the customers requested..enjoy the 1 hr n 15 mins show...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...ceid=zeitgeist

after watching that..any bros want to get that job?haha
Old 03-06-2007, 08:44 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of
Re: A documentary on japanese "host bars."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamersmsg View Post
hi all,
the documentary is about "host" bar in osaka,japan..its quite interesting..
quite the "vice versa" of KTVs/nightclubs in SG.
only much higher end sia
Old 03-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 22
enrique8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally finish watching the documentary, interesting one, but wonder if they have the female version of it :>
Old 03-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dreambro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting piece of info
Old 03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

Good Business Concept. I think may be able to kick off in SG... Hahaha...

Can someone hire me as Host too?!?!
Old 03-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

quite sad to watch the clip oso....so many gals whom work as sex workers patronize them.
its like they use wat they earn from selling themselves to be spent of the host...poorthing.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
The Animal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If local sg bars/pubs/ktv have this kinda thing, it'll be great
Old 03-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
梁宽大師兄 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow this is very interesting
Old 04-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
dreamersmsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch6969 View Post
quite sad to watch the clip oso....so many gals whom work as sex workers patronize them.
its like they use wat they earn from selling themselves to be spent of the host...poorthing.
agreed with u totally bro biatch6969...even one of the interviewee said she will contiune to sell herself in order to hv the money to visit those "host" ...

sigh..how lonely they r...

really glad that bros/sis(did any sis watch it?) here enjoy the documentary..
Old 04-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

nothing to b surprised n angry about ....i knoe a couple of HCs xiao jie have "little white face" (translate to mandarin) to support ....
initially , i could not understand ....but after awhile ..i figure its all about choices ...she decides how she would like to spend her "hard earned monies " and who r we to object ......we r all adults , n we make t decision to how we would like to lead our lives .............
Old 04-06-2007, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88 View Post
nothing to b surprised n angry about ....i knoe a couple of HCs xiao jie have "little white face" (translate to mandarin) to support ....
initially , i could not understand ....but after awhile ..i figure its all about choices ...she decides how she would like to spend her "hard earned monies " and who r we to object ......we r all adults , n we make t decision to how we would like to lead our lives .............
Sometimes, its all about hanging around in the same circle....They feel that people not in the circle will never understand them so its natural for them to fall on people with the same predicament/jon scope....I have seen KTV gals throwing money at male thai singers.....They threat them as frens n people in the circle as potential customers....
Old 04-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Watched a bit of this documentary and was impressed..

Honestly, those 'host' got the looks to be idol anytime. Beat some taiwanese, HK or even local actors hands down in term of look and PR skills. And some of their clients themselves quite jude also.

Also notice the price the clients are willing to splurge on each visit.. Wonder what currency are they refering to.. 7k a night, dun tell me in SGD..
Old 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bro, i think 7k in osaka quite normal. these guys dun have an easy time, common in japan. there are host bars in +++yo in roponggi area also. dun think at my age can tahan like these studs!
Old 04-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

omg!

so you're actually saying the 7k is in SGD?? Bro must be quite a regular traveller to Japan huh? That side call girls also anytime few hundred per shot de ba, i think..

These arnoneh chabors really gan loaded.. 7k per night to buy a short fantasy.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Also notice the price the clients are willing to splurge on each visit.. Wonder what currency are they refering to.. 7k a night, dun tell me in SGD..
I think its in SGD...7000yen is less than S$100, nothing to shout about.....Anyway most of the ladies r WLs n judging from from their salary, they can definitely afford it.....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1