The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iconiconic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Awkward times with her.

First time writing story after i left SBF and came back now again.
Story wise is 100% real but i fine tune it to make it for all the brothers out there to have a good reading session.

It all started when I was working in a retail shop, after working for months in the company, I volunteer to become a 'Runner', to help to get stuff from other places etc etc. Every time when I head over to other shops, it always makes my heart pump faster cos somehow my outlet no sexy chicks, only other outlets.

So there's this day, as usual, told by my manager to go and collect some cash from this particular outlet, and surprisingly, it's my first time to that outlet. The moment i stepped into the shop, I was greeted by a beautiful lady, let's put her name as Sexy. The first thing I realized the moment when I stepped into the shop was her face (long lasting looks, white teeth), boopy (better then you can imagine), legs (like use alot of Smooth E baby foam) and her neck dimples if you know where I'm referring to).

The first thing I did is to smile and say hello, as usual, so this is the conversation we kinda had that particular day.

I - Oh, hello, I'm here to collect some cash or something like that.
Sexy - Oh, I'm not sure about that, maybe I bring you to my manager or something, and you can ask her what you're looking for?
I - Oh okok, can can, so I follow you now to the back? (When the word 'follow you to the back' came into my mind, I was thinking, you mati liao la)
Sexy - Yapyap, anyway, I'm Sexy and I'm kinda new here and you are?
I - Oh, I'm ---, ah...that's what I thought you're new here, cos I never see you before. (actually I oso don't know her, cos I not in the company for that donkey years long).
Sexy - I see, anyway, my manager is inside this room, you can knock and she'll just shout come in, so just go in I guess?
I - Oh, just go in, then you? not following me inside? ( I want to li xiao her).
Sexy - Nope, I need to stay at the front la, I oso want to mummum snake, hehe.
I - Alright then, see you later.

So after I spoke to the manager for awhile and collected my item, I don't really wanna head off back to my shop so soon, So I kinda went back to the counter and wanna try talk and see whether my "wind" or "pussy-magnet" strong enough to connect her to me. (Like Avatar the people connect to the big bird).

As I went out and talk the normal stuff like, how often you work, what were you doing previously etc etc, all the non-humsap questions and sentences. Until I start to try and dig for contact information, cos there's a saying - When opportunity knocks on your door, Open the damn door.

I - Anyway, is it possible to exchange email or something cos I hardly know anyone in the company, and since I kinda can talk with/to you..........( the long drag)
Sexy - Ah..........(oso the long drag).eh..........
I - In my mind, can or not, email oso cannot, or you're thinking I want you number instead but ask email nicer. ( The next thing she replied me something I was damn happy)
Sexy - I give you.....my number instead isn't it easier?
I - Happy New Year liao.
Sexy - Shop phone or my cell phone?
I - KNN, digging my ass-hole man this girl, but.....I like. Of cos your.....cell will be much much more easier.
Sexy - haha I know it la, my number 9586****, yours?
I - I'll drop you a text later. (must act like not despo).

So after that, I make a quick move and said alright Sexy, I got to go already, if not they will be wondering where am I.

So I left like happy man. (like I just peeped into jennifer Aniston longkang).

To be continue.....
Old 28-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 14
KobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Awkward times with her.

First to support your thread.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
InotEmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go bro go~
Old 28-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up campfire already~
Old 28-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha.. Interesting way of writing. Waiting for more !
Old 28-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!sgsingle is one of the Best!

Nice start...more bro...quick....
Old 28-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 22
aruowai is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraruowai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waithig for more bro
Old 28-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching my tent here!
Old 28-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Xpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All set for the story to unfold..
Old 28-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for the awkward part ...
Old 01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

PART 2 -

Hey bro ya'll, thanks for the support. I hope you dude love the first part already. if NOT MUCH SUPPORT THEN I'LL STOP.

ok, here's the second part already.

Do up me if you love my story, I have many others, just have to share to my dude, brothers or whoever slowly, cos i dont' have sotong hands.!!!.haha

So while i was on my way to the bus stop i told myself text now or later? text now she will think i like despo so i texted her while i was on my way back to my outlet in the bus. Here's the conversation we had. (not bad, for a new time it's quite steamy)

I - Your nearest neighbour dude here saying hi, but im so near yet so far to you.
Sexy - Huh, who are you? you my neighbour?..haha
I - Yes, i'm so called your neighbour cos i work in the same company as you but another outlet.
Sexy - HAHAHA, like that oso can? haha i'm laughing to my phone now.
I - haha yapyap, anyway thanks for giving me your number ah, no kaki so you my first kaki okok?
Sexy - cancan, actually i oso no one to really have a good talk or like working buddy! (In my mind, Gong Xi Giong Xi to myself, working buddy can fine tune into "different buddy liao la).
I - i'll be more then happy to be your kaki, better still, your neighbour?
Sexy - haha ok la, you want to be what oso can, i'm fine cos you look nice.
I - (my mind was like, XIE XIE NI DE HAO HUA), haha ok, then i'm everything to you can?!.
Sexy - Huh, no la, you not my boyfriend and i oso no boyfriend now, so don't make me shyshy leh.
I - haha okok fine, but whether i'll be your future boyfriend or whatever, i still your kaki, if you want me to be a BALL, i oso can, you be the kaki and kick the 'Ball' when you angry ok.
Sexy - (again, she laugh and she's damn happy). haha okok, then let me kick you from day to night can.
I - until you buy unlimited Yoko Yoko and rub your leg oso can. (i quickly changed the topic about like meet for makan).
I - anyway, today i'm ending early, wanna meet for dinner or you consider supper?
I - Neh neh, how come bo reply leh, is it i too fast like lambo reventon si bo. Scaly, phone beep again.
Sexy - Sorry, serving customer, erm, i think shouldn't be a prob bah. what time and where?
I - I'm free from 7pm, you?
Sexy - oh okok, cancan haha, i knock off the same time!! yeah!
I - wah wah wah, got YEAH some more, so happy to see me ah? (my mind like, suddenly got the mind muscle connection thing, my Mafia below suddenly got command by parade commander to HOMAT man).
I - haha wah, okok good good, where you convi convi to meet for mummum?
Sexy - anything, why not somewhere in town or somewhere around that area?
I - anything kaki, so long you happy later to kick the "Ball", i happy for you oso.
Sexy - (Yet again, she's happy laughing), okok, then im going to pinch, slap, punch and of cos kick the Ball Ball ah!
I - (mind again, please please ah, kick, do anything you want)..hah alright, anything so long you don't get tired, if not ball become naughty then will explode with water!
Sexy - huh, why ball got water?
I - oh, no la, never mind. (haha if you guys know what i mean, water is that SEEEEE SPERM la).
Sexy - oh ok, so I'll see you at?
I - Why not i just meet you outside hereen?
Sexy - okok, can can.
I - alright, got to go do SAI KANG already, buzz me later or i buzz you later if there's any change. (next thing her reply oso quite like sauna steamy la)
Sexy - okok!!! my only KAKI hehe.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

So when she saw me, the first thing she did was to punch me on my arm.

I - alamak, whats that for?
Sexy - i dont know, just now when i was walking towards you, why you look at me like long time..........
I - long time what? Lover ah?
Sexy - erm, can say so la.
I - alamak, of cos la, i didnt know you so "MAMA MIYA" the pretty, so i kept looking at you and told myself, i must be a good BALL not good boy.
Sexy - hahaha you damn, funny but oso makes me feel you're sweet!
I - (WA PIANG, LU LAI LU SONG LIAO LA), alright, mummumm what? or we slowly walk down towards cathay?
Sexy - okok.

So while when we are walking there, once in awhile our hands hit each others hands or sometime better still, her hands or mine will hit until our BUTT!!!!,cos walking through people, sometime we have to shift our hands to make way to pass through. Sometime when we accidentally touch one of our butt, we both look at each other like the face is 'Sorry, at the same time we both love it.

after walking in front of concorde hotel there's a traffic light, she wanted to dash but i managed to grab her PINKY, yes her PINKY last small little smooth smooth finger and pull her back gently. then she swing back with her right hand landed on my left chest.

We both wasn't that close like how mediacock act, but its close enough if i were to give her a kiss. best part is that she never like retaliate or something, but slowly takes her time to recover. and while she recovering, her right thigh accidentally hit my MAFIA, and i went like my front teeth biting on my lower lips. she went -

Sexy - hehe, why why why like that?
I - what thing why why why like that?
Sexy - your.....she used her finger to point right at my MAFIA.
I - oh, er..(siao la, dont know is it gonna scare her not). sorry, cos when i pulled you back and you kinda landed on your Ball that time, you smell so nice and i was like.....pointing my own MAFIA and said, so thats why your Ball got a sudden AIR pumped into it?
Sexy - HAHAHAHAHA serious, i dont know why but i feel and think you're getting more and more funny and oso like.....i love your personality.
I - sorry, sorry didn't mean it, dont throw your expensive Ball away.
Sexy - won't im on my way to addiction of you this Human Size Ball?
I - ok, then i can only allow a kaki like you to kick your addicted ball ball.

So we finally can cross, so while walking to cathay..................

To be Continued..
Old 03-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

No one interested in the story? haha I'll just end it away?
Old 03-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeTopGun View Post
First to support your thread.
hahaha thanks for your first support..!!..Part 2 is up and running..!!..
Old 03-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
forlifesaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1