The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jmc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
same as other Shower house (eg The Lord or Poseidon). In fact, i feel it is more like The Lord. Walk in up the escalator you one shot see all the girls.

Poseidon got 2 viewing gallery. Go up the lift for higher range lades ( I pity the lift ger in the lift inside to help press the floor. Customer no hand press meh.

Left side on ground floor for 2k range ladies

Cos I'm going with my girl friends, do they have normal traditional massage? So we can go to the same destination
Old 25-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmc1 View Post
Cos ?...., do they have normal traditional massage? So we can go to the same destination
No traditional massage in those places.....but i can massage your female companions for free....
Old 25-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
General guide:

Bar fine is to buy time off for the lady so that she go out with you. Range of 600-700 THB

Lady drink or LD is buy her drink. Some bar is get 2 drinks immediately on your first attempt when you buy LD for them cause they know some customer very stingy. But subsequent LD is properly 1 LD when you wana buy more. Range 170-200 per LD

ST: 3k

LT: 6k

Hotel - The popular gers will not go LT and to your hotel unless you stay 50m within the red light area. They will wana go their own place which cost 500THB each session. Unless you are paying them 9k/10k for LT, that may change their mind and go to your hotel as well.

Some bar, the moment you wana dabao the ger (lust at first sight) , you are still required to pay barfine + 2 LD(compulsory) + ST/LT + tips for mamasan

Thermae: No need to pay barfine but you must buy a drink when you enter. ST or LT you nego with the gers directly. Slightly lesser than Agg Bar Rate
Nice. Maybe I can add on... ST and LT rates are a range so be prepared to nego a bit to what is acceptable for both parties.

Thermae I went in before without buying any drinks. Just walk around beo girls and small talk. Maybe too crowded no one enforce or maybe when you want to bring the girl out then need to buy a token drink. Thermae rates definitely more pocket friendly than agogo.

Good thing about Thermae and agogos are you can chat up the girl first. Soapy is sit that watch and smile. Different preferences ba.

I always chiong in sg but the thrill and excitement in bkk is another level.
Old 25-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

New club "Aladdin" is opened today 25th August! G club anyway
Old 26-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro, thermae seems more my cup of coffee.... I would also prefer it if the girl is willing to go with me... gurantee more GFE
Old 26-08-2016, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
New club "Aladdin" is opened today 25th August! G club anyway
Hi, where is this new Aladdin G club located at? Google did not yield any leads. Is it upscale like Czech?
Old 26-08-2016, 06:32 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Some of the girls that are working there

Old 26-08-2016, 06:35 AM
Samster

Old 26-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

When you going? Can I tag along?
Old 26-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

come back singapore sibei lost.. no NEP, no SC.. sorry to digress.. there is absolutely no value in singapore's chiong scene once we're back from BKK
Old 26-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jmc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
No traditional massage in those places.....but i can massage your female companions for free....
Wahahaha. Butch la
Old 26-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Aladdin G-Club

Go Aladdin G-Club later tio Ali Baba (chop carrothead water) how?
Old 26-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

Re: Aladdin G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
When you going? Can I tag along?
Aladdin ? When are u coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
come back singapore sibei lost.. no NEP, no SC.. sorry to digress.. there is absolutely no value in singapore's chiong scene once we're back from BKK
That's why I never go back Singapore. Lol. I will be very bored every night if I'm in Singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Go Aladdin G-Club later tio Ali Baba (chop carrothead water) how?
Go where also wil get chop carrot head if u are not street smart. Be it roadside stall,Makan or anywhere. The new club looks posh and girls also not bad looking.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Singapore is a boring and very stressful country to live in.When cheongsters
retuned home to Singapore from BKK.most will probably be planning for their next trip to BKK.Why suffer a miserable and high COL life in Singapore ? Life is short,go enjoy your life as much as possible in BKK.
When u see the huge numbers of tourists arriving daily at Immigration Halls at Suvarnabhumi International Airport,u know that u have made the right choice to come to BKK.U will not regret.
Chok Dee ! Khop Khun Karp !
Old 27-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
When u see the huge numbers of tourists arriving daily at Immigration Halls at Suvarnabhumi International Airport,u know that u have made the right choice to come to BKK.U will not regret.
Chok Dee ! Khop Khun Karp !
Not just Bangkok but also a lot of us who live in CM super happy with what we can do here. Of course you need to have stable income to live nicely in the low COL place, some I knew is retiring and renting out their HDB plus monthly CPF pay out and some saving/insurance payment etc. Many of us have passive income while some are working and doing some business here.

Once we get use of living in Thailand, we can never get use to living in Singapore anymore.........

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-...-in-chiang-mai
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1