The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
[经典] 丈夫早泄毁了我的“性福”

对于我老公,我真的是欲哭无泪。昨晚他缠着我要,我没兴趣。和他做我是提不起一丁点儿兴趣的,因为他太令我 失望了,我现在最害怕的就是和他做这个,想想我就恐怖啊,和他做我就是为了尽一个妻子的义务,每次我就是躺 在床上,他上来动两下,完事昨晚也是如此,我本来是不同意让他上的,我说用手帮他弄出来,他不干,一定要进 ,进了,他小心的抽动了五下,射了。

几年来,这方面他从来没有改善过,一直如此,最长的时候,也不会超过三分钟,抽动几下十几下是多数。我们做 得很少,有时一个月一次,有时几个月一次,就连新婚的那一个多月,我们也没做一次。我觉得我们的夫妻生活太 不正常了,他居然说不正常的原因就是因为我性冷淡,没兴趣和他做,我委屈死了。

今天中午吃饭时,我说:我们离婚吧。他平淡的说:好。我心里又很失落,看着这个自己一手布置的熟悉的家,我 又很迷茫,我很害怕。

结婚前我就知道他这方面不行,但我当时想,性毕竟不是生活的全部,只要有爱就行,可是现在呢,我才发现 ,原来这个太重要了,呜呜,我该怎么活呀,我才二十多岁,我们没有小孩。我老公常年有病,成天不是这里痛就 是那里痛,最严重的是他那个破腰,因为运动时连续多次受伤,医生说无法根治,只能调理,现在只能靠外用药或 针灸推拿来维持,也不能用力,连洗碗弯腰都不灵便,更不用说做其他家务,一切只能靠我,他出差时打电话回来 ,一开口就说腰痛,一听到这句话,我都快要崩溃了。每晚睡觉掀开被子,一股浓浓的药味就扑面而来,我的心在 流泪。

我真的不知道我该不该离婚,我相信他也很痛苦,我一想到如果我离开他了,谁照顾他的生活起居啊,我又觉 得他很可怜。我真的不想活了,太痛苦了。
Old 10-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: [经典] 丈夫早泄毁了我的“性福”

This woman sounds like she is the only one in pain like that.

I think the husband know and agree to the divorce but probably go somewhere quiet to cry alone.

Never communicate and just say divorce, what she want the husband to say?

Beware clones...
Old 10-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Got a problem face it.

Consult a doctor surely very "no-face" but better than no wife or divorce right?

But at the time being, try get some "duck" to settle your own problem maybe here - got a lot of brothers can offer help as well ( depends on ...................... )
Old 10-11-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
urfather is stuck in moderation for some time to come

中国人说劝合不劝离,但是我十多年的经验,你这种婚姻是很可怜的. 如果是个真正的性冷感女人就算了.但是你看来又是个有情有爱的女子.还这么年轻...哎... 祝福你...
Old 11-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Javanoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
对于我老公,我真的是欲哭无泪。昨晚他缠着我要,我没兴趣。和他做我是提不起一丁点儿兴趣的,因为他太令我 失望了,我现在最害怕的就是和他做这个,想想我就恐怖啊,和他做我就是为了尽一个妻子的义务,每次我就是躺 在床上,他上来动两下,完事昨晚也是如此,我本来是不同意让他上的,我说用手帮他弄出来,他不干,一定要进 ,进了,他小心的抽动了五下,射了。

几年来,这方面他从来没有改善过,一直如此,最长的时候,也不会超过三分钟,抽动几下十几下是多数。我们做 得很少,有时一个月一次,有时几个月一次,就连新婚的那一个多月,我们也没做一次。我觉得我们的夫妻生活太 不正常了,他居然说不正常的原因就是因为我性冷淡,没兴趣和他做,我委屈死了。

今天中午吃饭时,我说:我们离婚吧。他平淡的说:好。我心里又很失落,看着这个自己一手布置的熟悉的家,我 又很迷茫,我很害怕。

结婚前我就知道他这方面不行,但我当时想,性毕竟不是生活的全部,只要有爱就行,可是现在呢,我才发现 ,原来这个太重要了,呜呜,我该怎么活呀,我才二十多岁,我们没有小孩。我老公常年有病,成天不是这里痛就 是那里痛,最严重的是他那个破腰,因为运动时连续多次受伤,医生说无法根治,只能调理,现在只能靠外用药或 针灸推拿来维持,也不能用力,连洗碗弯腰都不灵便,更不用说做其他家务,一切只能靠我,他出差时打电话回来 ,一开口就说腰痛,一听到这句话,我都快要崩溃了。每晚睡觉掀开被子,一股浓浓的药味就扑面而来,我的心在 流泪。

我真的不知道我该不该离婚,我相信他也很痛苦,我一想到如果我离开他了,谁照顾他的生活起居啊,我又觉 得他很可怜。我真的不想活了,太痛苦了。

TAMADE, LI LAOgong bu xing, i believe alot of sammyboy bros WILL HELP YOU out.

tell your problem to your husband, say u wan him do longer- then it wlil solve it.

why you dun tell him ?

LI LAO GONG BU SI BU XING, SI BU JIU ER YI. ..
Old 21-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Chinamen not passionate and no foreplay. That's why their girls like SG men to fuck them so much because we give cat bath to them, eat abalone, Frenching, Dig the Hole and play so many positions, compared to a few strokes and then released by their own country men,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1