The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by AhBengKeong
too bad.....i wanna be thai PR......hope to find job tat can attact me to thailand for few years......haahahaha......
If thats the case ... Its time you start picking up the language ... Definitely more difficult than learning Behasa ... And also try to learn more on the Thai culture esp on their do and don'ts ...
CB:
Old 15-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
subband is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubband is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
too bad.....i wanna be thai PR......hope to find job tat can attact me to thailand for few years......haahahaha......
you sure you wanna be PR?? can also... but unless got business proposal or opportunties there, or else we better stay in spore and earn our keeps first, every 2 to 3 months, can look forward to sanuk and party in LOS.

This trip there, too bad I could only stay for only 2 nites, but I have hell lots of fun at the disco, drink and party esp at hollywood. It true that nothing beats the thai authenticate flavours at their own homeground, nbzz..everytime come back always suffer from withdrawn syndromes...hahaha...kena voodoo left, right, front and back.. now still thinking of when going back for another voodoo shot..haha..I still know my way to GL but dun think got any interest left liao.

paisay..sorry to the thread starter and all if I sidetrack a bit in this indo thread.
Old 16-02-2004, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 22
AhBengKeong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhBengKeong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
If thats the case ... Its time you start picking up the language ... Definitely more difficult than learning Behasa ... And also try to learn more on the Thai culture esp on their do and don'ts ...
I hope to fully master my bahasa to can read indo and malaysia newspapers within two years......damn hard.....i dun wan to just learn how to speak basic bahasa......

for thai, damn difficult to learn......slowly la......anyway, I dun think i got time to learn thai now
Old 16-02-2004, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 22
AhBengKeong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhBengKeong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by subband
you sure you wanna be PR?? can also... but unless got business proposal or opportunties there, or else we better stay in spore and earn our keeps first, every 2 to 3 months, can look forward to sanuk and party in LOS.

This trip there, too bad I could only stay for only 2 nites, but I have hell lots of fun at the disco, drink and party esp at hollywood. It true that nothing beats the thai authenticate flavours at their own homeground, nbzz..everytime come back always suffer from withdrawn syndromes...hahaha...kena voodoo left, right, front and back.. now still thinking of when going back for another voodoo shot..haha..I still know my way to GL but dun think got any interest left liao.

paisay..sorry to the thread starter and all if I sidetrack a bit in this indo thread.
I have friends who are doing business in thailand(but bkk) .....but i not really into business....just hope to land a job there.....hahhaha....

as for tat nite at hollywood with u, i forgot to jio u go to the stage and dance.....damn shiok.....at one point,i was dancing behind ah 5(the gal same house as ah lin, seah's gal for tat nite) knn.......her butt damn soft......

most of the time, i was with ah may and ah lin.....the feeling on stage was different....although i prefer the table next to the speaker.....damn shiok.....

next trip to hdy, i will either go koh samui in between or stay at hdy all the way......hollywood,paragon,hollywood,pargon..... at least 4nites in thailand....

maybe i dun book gal or book a gal who like to shake head, I discover tat i prefer drinking and dancing to bonking.....more fun......
Old 16-02-2004, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Phucker
just a tot
since she's indo, how abt 'hiring' her over as a maid?
should be possible and easier compared to our thai counterparts
wow lau, I only scare that during the day I go to work, she will use my house as a ST room and make more income

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-02-2004, 11:03 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
I have friends who are doing business in thailand(but bkk) .....but i not really into business....just hope to land a job there.....hahhaha....

apply to be permanent 'R & R' advisor for Exercise Cresendo

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by subband
BJK vanished into the thin air liao, I tot he was saying about asking you out after CNY?? never ??
till now, he din contact me

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-02-2004, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
hope to find job tat can attact me to thailand for few years......haahahaha......
you got Phi Chai quality ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
... for thai, damn difficult to learn......slowly la......anyway, I dun think i got time to learn thai now
Can always use body language
CB:
Old 16-02-2004, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
wow lau, I only scare that during the day I go to work, she will use my house as a ST room and make more income
Then remember to inform her in advance that you'll charge her or her client for the usage of ST room ...
CB:
Old 16-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
you got Phi Chai quality ....
PCQ boh lah ... ABK KQ ...
CB:
Old 16-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Quote:
Go install a short circuit tv la, then hor, if she got clients hor, you will know mah
Old 16-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
Go install a short circuit tv la, then hor, if she got clients hor, you will know mah
Somemore can satisfy his XYZ VCD gian-ness
CB:
Old 16-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
Somemore can satisfy his XYZ VCD gian-ness
Liew, at least I think i din of that.

Saya hanya pikir, boleh cek di dia
Old 16-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
Liew, at least I think i din of that.

Saya hanya pikir, boleh cek di dia
Saya suka chak kawan mah ... Pada khususnya Tuan Valentine ...
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1