The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Mps around sutera mall

Hi all fellows bro, had been to sutera mall last week and notice 2 or 3 maps around that area. Does any seniors has any info? Appreciate if can provide some info as will be going ard that place. Hoping to get some action after having dinner.
Thanks in advance!
Old 02-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: Mps around sutera mall

Hi all, since there was no reply on the thread, just wanna share some bad experience. Was ard sutera mall again and was hunting for a new playground, wander a bit here n there n saw a few mp, some big some small. Didn't really enter any of them till I walk further down n saw a new signboard. Newly open! So decided to try my luck... Had to walk up the stairs and the metal gate was open by remote control. Went in and there was 2 guys mending the shop. Ask for price and was told it a package! Rm 98 for juagen, rm128 for b2b and rm168 for full package! Feeling abit unsecured , and since already went up, opt for the rm128 de. Must pay upfront! Was then led to a small cubicle with curtain. Then the nightmare, a Vietnam gal came in like in the late 20 ... Plum n with think makeup, was ask to take a shower... Pass me a towel and led me to a toilet with shower head. Very quickly showered and came out... Already sian so requested for a change of lady, she says ok... Grumble some alien language and waited for the change.. A while later came in a milf abt 30+... Lol... LAN LAN dont wanna change anymore n decided to just get it done n over...
Started with piano massage on the back foe abt 10 mins n started taking off her bra to do b2b... Can feel saggy tits with big nips... Brush here n there for a while n was ask to turn over... Touch here n there a bit and whisper if I wanna bj saying its her first day! Can top up rm50 anot? Really very sian already n told no! Just did what's suppose to Be done for the rm 128. Finally cum very buay song! Quickly wash up n left the sulky place.
Will never return to this joint ever again.
Sry bro cant really remember the place as I walk along the car parks searching... But it's on the second floor de. Very new joint!
Hope no more poor victims!
Old 02-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mps around sutera mall

sorry to hear abt your bad exp...

btw where is this sutera mall located actually? johor streets and addresses really still quite a mess..
Old 03-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

It's after skudai bro
Old 21-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydieme View Post
Hi all, since there was no reply on the thread, just wanna share some bad experience. Was ard sutera mall again and was hunting for a new playground, wander a bit here n there n saw a few mp, some big some small. Didn't really enter any of them till I walk further down n saw a new signboard. Newly open! So decided to try my luck... Had to walk up the stairs and the metal gate was open by remote control. Went in and there was 2 guys mending the shop. Ask for price and was told it a package! Rm 98 for juagen, rm128 for b2b and rm168 for full package! Feeling abit unsecured , and since already went up, opt for the rm128 de. Must pay upfront! Was then led to a small cubicle with curtain. Then the nightmare, a Vietnam gal came in like in the late 20 ... Plum n with think makeup, was ask to take a shower... Pass me a towel and led me to a toilet with shower head. Very quickly showered and came out... Already sian so requested for a change of lady, she says ok... Grumble some alien language and waited for the change.. A while later came in a milf abt 30+... Lol... LAN LAN dont wanna change anymore n decided to just get it done n over...
Started with piano massage on the back foe abt 10 mins n started taking off her bra to do b2b... Can feel saggy tits with big nips... Brush here n there for a while n was ask to turn over... Touch here n there a bit and whisper if I wanna bj saying its her first day! Can top up rm50 anot? Really very sian already n told no! Just did what's suppose to Be done for the rm 128. Finally cum very buay song! Quickly wash up n left the sulky place.
Will never return to this joint ever again.
Sry bro cant really remember the place as I walk along the car parks searching... But it's on the second floor de. Very new joint!
Hope no more poor victims!
Thanks for the warning. But most of the MPs are on the second floor so maybe you can give a better description of the location or the name of the place so bros can avoid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1