The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by big john View Post
Ya right.

IMHO, different pple will have different experiences. So I don't see any problem with sharing in forum. Forum is for sharing and making new friends. So I don't see why certain pple like to shoot? Have ego problem or being brought up that way? Where is their mannerism? If got lobang then share la. Why need to shoot until like that?( Just felt sorry that there are this kind of pple around).
I'm d 1st to shoot you...
Old 27-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
55555+ I see, typo err. I thought 2.2 for 2 black promo at Warm Up.p
Bro Nonteerak2553. isit kon pon black?

Tam Mai too kan nai née.
Old 27-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Talking about Whisky and Cognac..... My house has 3 bottles, first 2 bottles from the left belongs to me and the Red belongs to my ger who took back after a night of party, 3/4 full bottle.
Strange can't see your image link. 555+ My house also has a 3/4 full JW Black left over from dunno which club outing. Songkran 2012 was most memorable in a "Hangover 3: Wasted in Krungthep!" kinda of way.

Quote:
Dun keep biting his tail, let him go... He just got confused between red or black. It is just ego that makes one wants to boast about himself. Lies covering a lie.... will become a bigger lie.
Yes sir! Krap pom! Your advice (or advise? pai seh ang mo sian si zha si bo ka ho say) will be heeded, Sir!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
Earlier on i mention bro "big john" sgd $1 exchange ฿50.00 cos he can open 2 bottles of black labels for ฿2,200.

Now he said typo error, cos the 2 bottles are red labels yet he is still paying ฿2,200.

This means that bro "big john" sgd $1 only exchange ฿12.50, why? Let me explain, 2 red labels only cost around ฿1,100 and yet he is paying ฿2,200.

CARROT.........5555555!
Old 27-04-2012, 03:06 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
If that's the case, why not consider losing your virginity to a suay young katoey? I mean where better in this world can you try fucking (or get fucked by) a ladyboy.
Bro u didn't! Did u turn to the Back Side? No wonder never hear about your Day 2 (or 3 or 4) FR. Sorry I ever brought u to Obession that day!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
Bro Nonteerak2553. isit kon pon black?

Tam Mai too kan nai née.
55555+ Pom mai roo meng gan na. Kao bok song black 2.2k BHT, lau pom kuanteen kao, kao phuut rai sara.
Old 27-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gayzorz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, is there any intro on where to try threesome?
Old 27-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayzorz View Post
Hit some MPs or AGG and ask the OKT/mamasan if any girls do 3 somes.
Or else Club Eden at Sukhumvit Soi 7 (is it there?) has 3 some S&M fetish play but previous FRs suggest girls quality varies.

Good luck!

Old 27-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheYachtsMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayzorz View Post
you can go to Snow White massage at soi 26 (I think.. can't remember. can google for address). it's a standard offering there, about 4400 for 2 hours. maybe you can choose 1 girl you like first, then ask her to suggest who should be the 2nd.. so at least got some chemistry like mixing Potassium and Water.. kapow!

across the soi are angel massage and a whole stretch of them. they also offer sandwiches. have fun!
Old 27-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
kingofkings is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone tried dream heaven at Sukhumvit soi 33?
Old 27-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day to all bros, I'm going to bkk next week and would like to try Kwang seafood that bros talk about here.. Can any bro provide me the address and how to go there? Thanks in advance...
Old 27-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Good day to all bros, I'm going to bkk next week and would like to try Kwang seafood that bros talk about here.. Can any bro provide me the address and how to go there? Thanks in advance...
It depends where you stay, Kwang seafood is located @ ratchadapisek. Take mrt (underground) to Huai Khwang stt and exit no.2, walk straight down and you will see it. Enjoy!
Old 27-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Thanks bro mike mike.. Will be staying at vic3 nearby sanam phao bts.. Wanna try that place as normally will head to Chinatown seafood stall at the roadside one.. Cheers..
Old 27-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Thanks bro mike mike.. Will be staying at vic3 nearby sanam phao bts.. Wanna try that place as normally will head to Chinatown seafood stall at the roadside one.. Cheers..
There are so many nice restaurants in your area, why must go till Kwang? There is a restaurant called "lao lao" nearby your hotel.
Old 27-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are so many nice restaurants in your area, why must go till Kwang? There is a restaurant called "lao lao" nearby your hotel.
As I read in here seem high recommend by bro here so just wanna go and try it myself.. Will take note of Lao Lao as well.. Bro naemlo I know you are not tour guide but hope you can recommend a nice dim sum place nearby?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1