The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Because Geylang is $50 a pop and ktv tapow is $150 to $300 to $1mil depending on how long she stays. Is ktv girl so much better than geylang fishtank girl?
Nice answer..up you

(sorry i can't up you as post pass too long)

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 24-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit333 View Post
There are soapys in pattaya but they are crazy expensive. Go in for b2b and share the same bathtub and then fuck. Or you can try arunotai alley 11 and look for a string of blowjob bars pull curtain and fuck. Or try the alley beside shopping mall where there are a number of massage parlours with syts offering specials. Or go soi 6 with its string of beer bars.... see the girl u like and straight away propose ST lol they will understand
Pls share more info about arunotai alley 11..i do not that there have blowjob bar.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 26-02-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry too much... they can't even catch a monk, how are they gonna deal with mafias and "money"?? Thousands will be out of job, Issan will be less developed, the list goes on. These jokers maybe can close 10 bars but closing hundreds??
Monk got Sun Wukong and Zhu Bajie protect.. AGG owner don't have
Old 26-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

No sex please, we're Thai.
With the police denying prostitution exists in Pattaya, activists say there's little chance of the sex trade being decriminalised.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...ease-were-thai
Old 26-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Much ado about British tabloid’s claim Pattaya is the sex capital of the world.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30307283
Old 26-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Never gone Pattaya before haha! So while BKK I still know abit but Pattaya totally no clue at all.....

Actually in Pattaya...have that kind where you just go in, choose the girl and fuck...i am not really a drinker and dun enjoy loud music for long periods.... it seems to me Pattaya mostly is beer bars or agogos..... is that right?

This kind of place is of course available in Pattaya.

Firstly there are freelancer scattered over the ocean side of the beach road in late afternoon and nighttime . Easily count hundred plus strong in quantity. The lineup are mature MILF types in general.

Next there are dozens of massage shophouse that hanky panky are the norm.

In Soi six, you can see the ladies outside the bars -- again count by dozens of bars and hundreds of ladies. Just walk along, either they choose you or you pick your favorite, tell the lady you want a rub and she will immediately bring up stair for your massage plus more.

There are also hostess restaurant-bar bistros and FL bar facilities in Pattaya for companionship.

In all soapie joints, you don't need to tolerate chest-pounding music, just pick a lady and go upstair to bath and play.

Even for Pattaya newbie as you mention, all options above can be easily found.

I have been a repeated visitors for many years, still I was quite excited and satisfied try a new venue in my recent visit during New Year holiday season.

I traveled from Pattaya to nearby Jomtien. Swam in the beach of Jomtien in the afternoon, and immediately went to a Gentlemen Club in Jomtien with the help of a motorbike taxi driver ( there was no sign at the Club entrance ). Set up of the place was akin to the "House of the Rising Sun" in Pattaya, Thailand version rather then New Orleans, USA. Trotted in sporting my swim suit and got my shower and release In the House.

As to your other question, ST in Soi Six is roughly one third or even lower of the ST costing of an AGG girl. The barfine including room cost in Soi Six bar may be around 300 B. AGG barfine in Pattaya is not cheap. Got AGG Barfine quoting from 700 B - 2000 B depending on the girl, venue and time.
Old 27-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
No sex please, we're Thai.
With the police denying prostitution exists in Pattaya, activists say there's little chance of the sex trade being decriminalised.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...ease-were-thai
Just came back from Pattaya today; there were reports of Police raids and the scene was more tame than usual.

There was no naked or topless dancing. Some places also had girls that did not allow customers to touch their boobs.

Also, may not be related to raids but the price of barfines seem to have gone up since my last visit. Most places were asking 1k Bhat, and some places even asked 1500 bhat. This was also the same at LK Metro, and Walking St.

With regards to the Songtehw Ban on Soi Buakhao, it apparently is not really enforced. Still saw a lot of them along Buakhao, and also along Soi Diana and Soi Honey.
Old 27-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Just came back from Pattaya today; there were reports of Police raids and the scene was more tame than usual.

There was no naked or topless dancing. Some places also had girls that did not allow customers to touch their boobs.

Also, may not be related to raids but the price of barfines seem to have gone up since my last visit. Most places were asking 1k Bhat, and some places even asked 1500 bhat. This was also the same at LK Metro, and Walking St.

With regards to the Songtehw Ban on Soi Buakhao, it apparently is not really enforced. Still saw a lot of them along Buakhao, and also along Soi Diana and Soi Honey.
Thanks for the info..i going at 11th of march. Hope the price might drop

Old 28-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
feel the same....... more PRCs onlookers only. sure quietened down a lot
555 Ah Pek suddenly pop out!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Palace AGG

Tipped off by fellow samsters, went here last week and again this week and there were no seats open, so had to leave. While other bars have only a handful of customers, like Mandarin, this place seems to be packed every nite with Asian types.

R the girls really all that great?

Wonder what happened cuz the last time I came here they did have lots of girls – 30 dancing per set – but they were all CMI (old) and it was easy to find a seat.

Every Tuesday drinks B90 all nite. Thursdays maid nite.

Last edited by Siammy; 03-03-2017 at 12:17 AM. Reason: add Tues, Thurs
Old 01-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Palace AGG

Tipped off by fellow samsters, went here last week and again this week and there were no seats open, so had to leave. While other bars have only a handful of customers, like Mandarin, this place seems to be packed every nite with Asian types.

R the girls really all that great?

Wonder what happened cuz the last time I came here they did have lots of girls – 30 dancing per set – but they were all CMI (old) and it was easy to find a seat.
Palace employs many agency girls so their girls are normally better looking, Beer prices also not bad and I hear they advertise heavily in Japanese media. All good biz practises to pack the place.

However girl prices are up there with Bacara Sensations etc.

I prefer gems to be polished but many want the easy MacDonalds fast food meal so Palace is perfect for them.

Your last time must have been a LOOOONG time ago or you were just unlucky.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Markiee is Cool - loads of Potential

Where is this, Aruntai Alley 11?
Old 01-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Hi Boss, please sic contact where you get girls for 4K and 3K per day including BF? How many shots you limited to if you have them for the entire day.

Maybe go together next trip?
Old 01-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
This kind of place is of course available in Pattaya.

Firstly there are freelancer scattered over the ocean side of the beach road in late afternoon and nighttime . Easily count hundred plus strong in quantity. The lineup are mature MILF types in general.

Next there are dozens of massage shophouse that hanky panky are the norm.

In Soi six, you can see the ladies outside the bars -- again count by dozens of bars and hundreds of ladies. Just walk along, either they choose you or you pick your favorite, tell the lady you want a rub and she will immediately bring up stair for your massage plus more.

There are also hostess restaurant-bar bistros and FL bar facilities in Pattaya for companionship.

In all soapie joints, you don't need to tolerate chest-pounding music, just pick a lady and go upstair to bath and play.

Even for Pattaya newbie as you mention, all options above can be easily found.

I have been a repeated visitors for many years, still I was quite excited and satisfied try a new venue in my recent visit during New Year holiday season.

I traveled from Pattaya to nearby Jomtien. Swam in the beach of Jomtien in the afternoon, and immediately went to a Gentlemen Club in Jomtien with the help of a motorbike taxi driver ( there was no sign at the Club entrance ). Set up of the place was akin to the "House of the Rising Sun" in Pattaya, Thailand version rather then New Orleans, USA. Trotted in sporting my swim suit and got my shower and release In the House.

As to your other question, ST in Soi Six is roughly one third or even lower of the ST costing of an AGG girl. The barfine including room cost in Soi Six bar may be around 300 B. AGG barfine in Pattaya is not cheap. Got AGG Barfine quoting from 700 B - 2000 B depending on the girl, venue and time.

Hi Boss, can you SIC the gentlemen's club in Jomtien?
Old 01-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
I have been visiting Pattaya from 5 years. So much fond of Thailad that now I speak Thai Little Bit. I have always taken Lady for LT.

Basically I hunt lady, & take her for ST, but deal with her, like if the things go fine than it will be carried forward to LT.

I am visiting Pattaya on 17th Feb.

The girl I was with on my last trip 3 months back, will be with me for full 4 days. We hang around on bike. Go for beach, foam parties, pool parties, boat parties, disco etc.

Talking about FJ, its twice or thrice per day, depends on mood.

But I am a bit advance, So I ask her to call her friends in afternoon for ST as I like 3some & 4some.

This is how my LT works.

Damage 4000 baht for LT per day, plus her food & drinks as she will be with me 4 days (24x7)

Damage of other girls who join me for ST, 1500 Baht each just because they are damn beautiful.

After this trip, I will tell good bye to her forever. As I don't stick to one girl, 3 times.
Bro can PM me, i want contact of this lady whom you will be ditching haahahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1