The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fun-yuppie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile New Spa @ Simon Rd

Hi Bros,

I was visiting a friend around that area & came along this Spa.
Wondering if any bros visit this Spa located at Simon Rd, and if the gals are pretty & good?
Old 15-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Spa @ Simon Rd

You go try and reportreport?
Old 15-11-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

It P*** B**** they should have another branch..

Try and wait for your field report.
Old 15-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

u started a thread with no head and no tail, asking for information.... no wonder u are in minus points

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun-yuppie View Post
Hi Bros,

I was visiting a friend around that area & came along this Spa.
Wondering if any bros visit this Spa located at Simon Rd, and if the gals are pretty & good?
Old 15-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried A couple of weeks ago. They had promo then.

I also lazy type name la hor, google can find already. The ml who serve me definitely not syt but nt consider milf. Can see the pics on fb

Massage was decent. Strength was there but it was very conservative - even for legs she steered clear when it got closer to forbidden region. Place was clean wif attached shower.

Personally feel too clean for my liking(saying the massage of course).i,ll give this a miss unless u r in the area and just want a decent solid massage
Old 17-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I was massaged in here also.
Old 17-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Those who expect teasing and GQ this is not the recommended place for you. I tried once and it's strictly clean massage, no slight teasing or whatsoever. It's too clean for my liking and I won't return.
Old 23-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
misterfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the massage here and it's 100% clean
Old 25-11-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried this a few weeks ago too. Yeah clean spa but idk why the ml I got brushed a few times and teased a bit.
Old 25-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 15
sammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to all

by the way the other branch are clean too..in case you ask.
Old 13-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dreambox500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytommy View Post
by the way the other branch are clean too..in case you ask.
Bath room attach . New n clean environment. Give it a try if u just want a massage.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

For promo price it's worthwhile cos of new place n nice ambience. Massage was good for me, but my friend tried n his ml not very good. As to whether it is clean or not, it's up to individual.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 14-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
For promo price it's worthwhile cos of new place n nice ambience. Massage was good for me, but my friend tried n his ml not very good. As to whether it is clean or not, it's up to individual.

Bro.. share share.. thanks

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 30-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this joint some days ago.

Did not know who is good there, so just went with whoever was assigned to me.

2 thumbs up for the ambience of the room. Very slick with attached shower. The shower was so good I took longer than usual to enjoy it.

I was assigned to this PRC Fei Fei.

If you are into very skinny and tanned girls with nerdy looks, can look for her. Pleasant personality and easy to chat with.

Massage was quite good too.

I requested for massage just down from my hips and not my back. She told me I wore the disposable underwear incorrectly and tore a bit of the underwear. I thought got teasing initially but nothing happened.

Had a nearly awkward moment during the massage.

When the back of my legs were done, she asked me to flip over to massage the front of my legs. Shortly after, she asked "is there anywhere else you need me to massage?"

My brain processed it as a hint if I want my dick to be massaged too. But thankfully I did not say "my dick". I acted blur and said "huh? still got where?"

She looked puzzled and replied "huh? like your head, shoulder or arms."

Hahahaha. Overall, good clean massage. Zero teasing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1